CHAPTER 2

Loving eyes

Loving eyes

Stopping time

Warm cheeks

&

Heartbeats

🌌

Jungkook looked extremely agitated at you, and you had no idea how to normalize. Whoever this person was - even if a lookalike of your favorite idol, he was super unsettled with you.

"I think I need a shower. I'll come back and then we'll talk. Ok?" You said as calmly as you could, looking at his eyes which were dark enough beneath those black bangs and furrowed eyebrows, you could not help, but give him a tap on his chest. "I'll be right back" You smiled. He softened up after the gesture, or so you thought.

You calmly stood up, while you tried to locate a closet, so that you didn't have to ask Jungkook about where your clothes were like a newbie in the house - which you were.

You saw the room decorated with just paintings, and you saw a shoe rack and your phone kept on it. You quickly rushed towards the only thing you were familiar with inside the room. And then, you saw a door to your left. You awkwardly smiled at Jungkook who was eyes eying you the whole time, while you got into the door. Why wouldn't he stare at you?

You were in a freaking one piece laced lingerie-dress.

As soon as you got into the place, you realized it was a closet. You took slow steps towards the cupboards, and found out that it had two divisions - you opened one and found it filled with white t-shirts. Definitely Jungkook's. When you went on to the other part, you found out that they were a girl's clothes, but definitely not yours. You were freaking broken, you couldn't afford Gucci and Madame. Your parents were not that carefree to give you such expensive things, and you yourself weren't able to buy them with the money you earned.

This is a fucking fairytale.

You just took some shorts and a t-shirt first, but then you changed the shorts to leggings because you could not afford to have Jungkook - or the man sitting outside looking at you hungrily again.

You finally locked yourself in the bathroom and started checking your phone while leaning on the door.

8:04 am
27 November 2024
📍Seoul, South Korea.

You were highly unsatisfied with the date, so you quickly went on to change the date as you felt the error was too irritating. Indeed you thought it was an error, an error that appears when sometimes our phones stop working properly. You opened the web and started searching the date and time in the place you were. You went on to check the place you were in again as you had not noticed it because of the wrong date, and your eyes widened in horror as you cupped your mouth.

Seoul? How? When? Where? Why aren't I in Australia?

You constantly asked yourself questions while you nonetheless searched the date and day in Seoul, South Korea.

Indeed,
27 November 2024
8:04 am.

When did I even--?

You were extremely terrified. You kept your phone on the counter basin and looked at yourself in the mirror.

You were you.

You were indeed, very scared of everything you were seeing at the moment. You always wanted to meet Jungkook, but you never wanted to meet him like this, like a lost puppy, on a deserted island.

What the fuck is going on in my life right now?

You moved on to sit on the stool.

And You blasted.

"Wait wait wait. When the hell did all of this happen? Oh God oh God oh God. In 24 hours, I became 18 to 23 years old. So that means, in another 24 hours, I'll be 28? Will I keep aging? Will I die in a few days? What is going on? How can I be in the same bed as Jungkook's? Haven't the fans killed me already? How am I alive? This is all wrong this can't be-"

"Y/N, Baby? Who are you talking to?" you heard him calling you out Again.
"Uhhh no one, ..... babe. Ewww" you murmured. "Let me in." He said. You quickly turned on the taps. "but I'm having a bath!" you quickly responded. "Yeah, let me in. I wanna join." He said, followed by a thump on the door.

horny much?

You quickly made your body and hair wet and put off your clothes so it didn't look like you were lying, and so you wrapped a towel around you and went on to open the door partly. "What is it?" you let out, looking at him. "Nothing much" He said, getting in. You stood there, clutching your towel more to your body and waiting for him to leave while he started washing his face.

"What?" he asked, looking at you from the mirror. "Go continue your thing." He continued.

"I don't want to" you replied. "Go out! And I'll continue" you stated. He didn't say anything this time, but he smirked while wiping his face from the towel. "You know? Your rebelling behavior has started becoming cute and amusing to me." He said, coming dangerously close until your back had touched the wall behind you. "This is creepy" you quickly let out. "Oh, I know." He said, still smirking.

He suddenly picked you up and placed you in top of the counter and you were taken aback. You became even more terrified when he dangerously played with the hem of the towel you were wrapped in while looking at you deeply. The towel was already almost dropping down because of your position. For a moment, you forgot how wrong all of this was, and you just stared into those deep eyes of his.

Deep, luscious, hungry, beautiful, adoring, mesmerizing eyes.

He was beautiful, and you were in this trap. You stared at him, and your hands weren't able to stop themselves from the clutched towel to hold his neck very close to you. He was not smirking anymore, just watching you with extreme adoration. You were doing the same now, your actions not under your command anymore.

He moved on to rest his head on your chest, while you sat there, your hands ruffling his hair very, very softly.
"I love you." He muffled out with his head buried in your neck. For once, you got lost in the presence one you always had wanted, and you had him, right in front of you, wanting you, and having all of you to himself,  you having all of him to yourself.

I love you so much more.
But this is all wrong.

A/N

Stay good kids 😙