Part 2 *trigger warning*

Y/N POV
School had ended smoothly without any interruption from Jennie which was wierd but whenever I passed her in the hallways she gave me a smirk. The other students also gave me wierd looks although it was was hard to tell, if it was a good kind or a bad kind. But I made a friend at least two their names were Mark and Lia. They were so sweet to me.

Flashback
I sat in an empty seat hiding my face with embarrassment.
"Hey you're new here aren't you?" a sweet voice came from behind.
"Oh yea" I smiled.
"Hi my name is Lia and here my friend is Mark" she nudged to her friend.
"Oh sorry hi I'm Mark hope we can be good friends" he shook my hands smiling.
"And I'm y/n nice to meet you" and the we talked and talked it was really fun.
I walked out of school smiling when suddenly someone grabbed me by my collars and brought me at the back of the school pushing me against the wall.
"Who are you?! Let me go" I chucked my hands out his wrists.
"Oh so you think you can escape, let me introduce myself I'm Nathan, Soobin's friend and he told me to handle you babe" he said with a dirty look.
His hands start to go down my waist knowing its gonna touch my butt when I slapped his cheeks turning it red.
"You little slut! you shouldn't have done that!" he shouted and grabbed my uniform, about to rip my shirt of when someone shouted.
"Stop! What fuck are you doing" and it was Soobin my savior, I ran towards him hiding behind away from Nathan.
"You are not supposed to rape her! You are supposed to cut her!" Soobin said which made my eyes widened. He took out a pocket knife from his pocket grabbing my wrists and cutting and making a big scar into my skin making red liquid come out...blood!
"Ahhh! Pleasee stop Soobin" I screamed with pain.
"This is what happens when you mess with my babe" Soobin laughed off and walked away with his friend Nathan as their arms collide in a high five. Leaving me crying. I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes, my throat closed tight and each word pitched higher than the last in an effort to squeak out the words that were bottled up inside me.

"I Hate You Soobin."

—————————————————————————
Author: Y'all I wrote this a long time ago so excuse my extremeness with some stuff lol. Idk what I was thinking. I just wanted Soobin to really impact her in a way she would hate him that's all. Old me was a bit much. Anyways love ya babies hope you enjoy the rest. Pls don't come at me!🥹