Chapter 3: Escape From Helgen

(Y/N) POV

How is this possible?! This shouldn't be real! 

Ralof: Follow me! The Gods won't give us another chance.

Dovahkiin: I'm right behind you.

We both ran into a nearby tower where some Stormcloak Soldiers took shelter including Ulfric. Meanwhile, outside was in chaos with the Imperials trying to fight while General Tullius was barking orders.

Ralof: What in Oblivion was that? The legends can't be true.

Ulfric: I believe they are Ralof.

Dovahkiin: You are sadly correct.

Ralof: What are you both talking about?!

Dovahkiin: The End Times are upon us.

Ulfric: Alduin, The World-Eater is said to come at the end of time to devour the world, but lets figure out how to escape for now.

Ralof: Yes Jarl Ulfric, (Y/N) was it? Follow me to the top of the tower. I cut of your binds once we're safe.

I followed Ralof up the tower when all of a sudden Alduin came bursting through the side of the tower. Both of our eyes staring at each other with Alduin's eyes filled with fury.

Alduin: ZU'U FEN OBLAAN HI! (I WILL END YOU!)

Ralof: GET DOWN!

Alduin breathed fire out of his mouth in an attempt to reduce me to ashes, but Ralof dragged me behind a stone wall to save me. The fire was so hot that I could still feel the blistering heat from the fire. Alduin had then flew off to cause more chaos. I find this overall strange. When he first came here, he looked at me dead in my eyes and he has now done it again to try to kill me. Does this beast have a grudge against me?

Alduin POV

Curses, I almost had him. I could've stopped that one thing that can foil my plans to take back what is rightfully mine! Whatever, it's not like he knows what he is even though he's cute-WAIT What?! NO! HE IS A NUISANCE THAT SHOULD BE DEALT WITH. WHATEVER, I JUST DESTROY THESE MORTALS SINCE I CAN'T LET THEM KILL THAT FOOL ULFRIC

(Y/N) POV 

Ralof: Follow me (Y/N)

Dovahkiin: I'm right behind you.

We then got to the top of the tower where we had to jump off the tower to go inside the roof of a house. I went through the burning house to see Radvar again with an old man trying to protect a child. Alduin tried to kill the child with his fire breath, but Hadvar saved him.

Hadvar: Prisoner! If you wish to live stick close to me.

Dovahkiin: Lets go!

Both of us ran like madmen through Helgen. Meteors still rained down from the sky while archers and mages tried to shoot Alduin out of the sky, but the arrows seemed to barely pierce his skin and the fire balls the mages shot looked like they fizzled out the instant they touched Alduin's skin. We continued to run when we decided to stick to the wall near some houses.

Hadvar: Prisoner, stick to the walls

This however didn't help when Alduin freakin landed on the wall we were against and breathed fire all around him. It was like he was screaming in frustration.

Alduin: KOLOS LOS HI DOVAHKIIN?! BO AHRK LUFT ZU'U HI NIKRIIN! (WHERE ARE YOU DRAGONBORN?! COME AND FACE ME YOU COWARD!)