Chapter 3

Tyler's POV
I woke up in the nurses office a few hours ago. She said josh brought me to her. Why does he care?

The final bell of the day rang. I rushed out of the classroom and make my way to my locker. Once I reach it I open it up. Getting all my stuff out I was about to close my locker, when there was a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see Josh. I bit my lip, and played with the bottom of my skirt. Looking down I whispered, "yes?"

He placed his hand under my chin lifting my head up to look at him. Josh spoke in a caring tone, "are you okay?"

I smile slightly, "yeah I'm use to it anyways."

His face hardened. He let go of my chin and spoke in a low tone, "who all does it? I want names please."

I was slightly scared. Why does he want to know that? I answered anyways, "there's kade, jace, Sean, And George. Their all on the football team. The whole cheer team is kinda mean too."

Josh had a murderous look, but it softened Once he looked in my eyes. Then he spoke, "you know none of the things he said were true."

I looked back at my feet. I could feel my eyes getting damp. I let one tear fall as I said, "yes they are. I'm ugly and fat, I'm dumb and stupid, and weak."

it was silent. Looking slightly up I see anger has consumed Josh's features. He spoke harshly, "don't you dare say that! You know what's dumb and stupid?! you believing that! How could you be so blind? Your amazing!"

His harsh tone had me in tears. I backed up against the lockers and sobbed. A few seconds later I was wrapped in a warm embrace. Looking up I see josh. Looking shocked and sad He spoke to me, "I'm so sorry. That was mean. What I meant was, your perfect. Tyler your beautiful. Your not fat, you have amazing curves. If you are stupid and dumb then what does that make me? Tyler I want to be your friend, will you be mine?"

I thought for a second and said, "yes just know I don't like shouting or loud noises."

Josh smiled. wrapping his arm around my waist, heading us outside school he said, "noted."
=•=•=•=•=•=•=
The next day at school was very confusing. I wore ripped black skinny jeans and a loose white tank top. When I walked through the halls people backed away from me, They looked scared.

I found josh and the others. Zoe had her arm wrapped around Kiki's waist. I looked at them confused, "did I miss something? Are you guys dating?"

Kiki gave a huge smile and nodded. I smiled and screamed, "aww! That's so, So, SO! Cute!"

The whole group laughed. Then I remembered how weird everyone was acting, "hey guys do you know what's going on with everyone today?"

They all shook there heads no. This confused me usually I'm being harassed by the cheer team the second I walk through the door. "Humm we'll all of them are backing away from me. Do you think I did something wrong?"

Josh frowned, "no princess you didn't to anything wrong."

I blushed at the nickname, "princess?"

Josh smiled and grabbed my wrist. He pulled me so my back was against his torso. He wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear, "your the most beautiful boy in the world. Your my princess get use to it."

I shivered at the contact, and my whole face heated up. Everyone aww'd and said how cute he are. I just squeaked out, "shut up!"
=•=•=•=•=•=•=
People kept avoiding me. I didn't know why until I was in the bathroom when I heard a gasp. I look behind me from the sink.  It's kade standing there he looks awful. He had a black eye, swollen lip, and a faint red line across his neck. It looked like a knife cut.

I backed up against the wall and stuttered out, "k-kade ple-please don't-t."

He had a faint smile as he backed me up further against the wall. He spoke quietly, "I'll make you a deal. I'll cut back on bullying you, if you stop sending your dogs after me."

What does he mean? "W-What? I don't know what your talking about."

He growled, "that josh guy and the rest of his gang."

Hu? What does josh have to do with this? "Josh? What about josh? What did he do?"

Now kade was really angry. He raised his hand and slapped my cheek. While I was gripping where it stung kade pointed at his face and spoke. "This! They threatened my life! If you tell any of them about this I swear to god I will kill you! Slowly and painfully."

He wrapped his hand around my throat holding my head against the wall. I gripped his wrist and longed for air.

He then threw me to the ground. I gasped for air. He kicked me repeatedly in the stomach, arms, and legs. Kade then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to my feet. He then continued to punch me In the face.

Once I thought he was finished kade grabbed my hair from the Side and slammed my head against the stall. Kade shoved me to the ground and yelled, "don't tell anyone!"

He walked out and I could feel hot and sticky liquid pouring from a gash in my head. I tried standing but ended up back on the floor screaming out in pain.

I decided to wait until the pain was bearable. Once I was able to stand I started to limp to the nurse. But then I realized I'll have to tell her what happened. My bullying never gets physical, so she might notify my parents.

I started limping through the hallways until I saw Kiki alone wandering the halls too.

Word count:1011