Back To Winterfell

Amara's POV

I arrived in Winter fell alongside Jaime whom also had his hood up as we didn't think we would get the kindest welcoming from people up north as I was sure the northerners would've been rather sour about the fact that I had spent so much time with the Lannister's .

I saw Jaime staring at something and looked in the direction he was looking in and I was shocked to see Bran in a wheel chair looking dazed and a bit gone out not like he use to be . He use to be so full of life now he just looked undead .

"Bran?"

I shouted enthusiastically before running over to him and embracing him tightly .

I felt my heart drop as he didn't return the embrace . Did Bran hate me now ?

"Are you ok Bran ? You seem different"
I asked

"I am no longer Bran Stark . I am now the three eyed raven"

"What ? What are you talking about ?"

"How was Kings Landing and all your romantic nights with The Queen"

I looked at Bran or should I say the Three Eyed Raven in horror before saying

"Bran I have to go"

I turned around not looking back and not particularly wanting to be around Bran at the minute due to his Creepiness which seemed to have vastly developed since I last saw him .

I noticed Jaime had gone most likely inside of Winterfell.

I walked towards the main hall only to see Daenerys Targaryen questioning Jaime and her and Sansa were both clearly contemplating on whether to let him stay as well .

All eyes in the room then converted to me as they acknowledged my presence .

"And why are you here?"
Daenerys asked

"To fight for the Starks"

"Last time I saw you , you was in a relationship with Cersei Lannister . Was you not ? It has come to my attention that she will not be sending her armies here to fight for the living so how can I trust you"

"You don't have to trust me I'm not here to fight for you I am here for my family Sansa , Arya , Jon and Bran . I will admit I have no loyalties to you Daenerys but killing me now would be worthless as I am to fight for Winter fell"

I saw Daenerys face contort to anger but she seemed to manage to control it so she wouldn't react upon it .

"If you have no loyalties to Me then you should go back to Kings Landing"

"No as I have said I am here for Winter fell and my family not you"

Daenerys opened her mouth to speak but was cut off when Arya said

"You will not be sending Amara anywhere I haven't seen my sister in years"

I smiled at Arya who had grown so much since I last saw her on the day when our Father died , I had missed her a lot . Sansa then joined in

"Amara will be staying here , your grace"

I could see the distaste for Daenerys in Sansa's eyes and the spite in her voice as she had said 'your grace' .

Looks like Sansa was no longer the foolish girl I use to know and had become smarter .

I smiled at both Arya and Sansa in thankfulness .

Daenerys gritted her teeth before saying

"Looks like she is staying then"

Once all the Starks banner men had left the main hall I walked up to Sansa and Arya who was the only people who have remained in the room .

"Looks like you both got here safe"
I started

"Looks like you did too after getting sidetracked"
Sansa retorted .

"The rumours spread to Braavos of you and Cersei"

"The rumours are true Arya"

Arya's face slipped to disgust before she said

"How could you ?"

"I still have loyalties for the Starks and I always will"

"Don't betray us Amara"

Arya said threateningly before embracing me in a hug as did Sansa .  I knew that I could never betray my family but I also knew I could never betray Cersei .

So I finally updated