47-55

Chapter 47, eating the fragrant food

, happened in the old house not long before it was passed into the ears of Qin Yu, he did not put it in his heart. On the other side of the old house, he avoided it. In the future, Lei Daqiang and Du Shi will no longer provoke him and Lei Tie. However, if they come to provoke them, he will have even more tricks. People don't commit me, I don't commit crimes. If people commit me, I will commit crimes.
After the completion of the water well in the house, Qin Lan and Lei Tie rushed to the town with the oxcart. In order to promote their "eat fragrant"
restaurants, Qin Yu deliberately drew 20 leaflets with hot pot on it, followed by Mala Tang, and marked the address and opening time of the restaurant at the bottom. The propaganda painting is very realistic, and it looks like an appetite. If you have been studying for three years, you can paint it so well. It took him a day to paint these paintings. When entering the town, he and Lei Tie will paint on the conspicuous place in the town. I left two and one was attached to the door of the store.
In order to save time, Qin Lan went directly to the dentist to ask a buddy, called Zheng Liu, the family is in the town, only 14 years old, although the age is not big, but the mouth is particularly good. Say it is worth five hundred yuan a month, and there are bonuses. Qin Lan has inquired that this month's money has been higher than the average hired workers. As long as the guys do the work, he doesn't mind being generous.
Going back to the store, Qin Hao will give the last poster to Zheng Liu, let him hold the gong on the street and scream and shout: "'Eat savory 肆' will open tomorrow, delicious spicy and hot pot, all 20% off!"
Qin Hao and Lei Tie stayed in the store to work, and seized the time to make pork balls and vegetable meatballs.
Zheng Liu went back and forth in the town a few times. Every time he walked through the store door, he could hear his clear and brisk voice: "''Eat to eat fragrant food' will open tomorrow, delicious spicy and hot pot, all 20% off 'Eat to eat fragrant food 肆' will open tomorrow, delicious spicy and hot pot, all 20% off!......"
"It seems to be a practical person." Qin Hao while licking the ball, while talking to Lei Tie.
Lei Railway: "I have seen people for
a long time." After a long time, Zheng Liucai stepped into the store.
"Two bosses, I am back."
Qin said: "It's hard. Thirsty? I pour water."
"Thank you for the little boss."
Qin Hao glanced at the retro post, and said: "I am the big boss, he is Little boss."
Zheng Liuyi, looking suspiciously to Lei Tie, my heart is stunned: reversed?
Lei Tie nodded. "He is the big boss."
Qin Hao looked like a face . " Have you heard it?"
"Yes, big boss." Zheng Liu smiled and said, after drinking water, consciously squatting in the big tub Help the brook vegetables.
The kitchen has a corner door leading to the back of the house. There are several wells in the vicinity of the house that are shared by the nearby households. It is convenient to wash vegetables.
Qin Qi Zheng Liu, "The vegetables must be cleaned. If I find bugs or rotten leaves in it, I am looking for trouble."
Zheng Liu patted his chest and said: "The big boss is relieved, the little one has nothing to do, If you find bugs or rotten leaves in my washed dishes, you can take me away."
"Yeah." The action of Qinqi Wanzi does not stop. "We do food business, we are afraid of food. It's not clean, this is no need to say that you understand. But you don't have to be too nervous. If you do well, you will have a reward for your big boss."
"Yes!"
Next, the three did not talk again.
After the meatballs were done, Qin Yu taught Lei Wei and Zheng Liuchuan.
"The red-painted bamboo stick is used to simmer the leeks, and there is no red lacquer for the vegetarian dishes. This will make it easier for us to collect the money, and the leeks have two strings of money, one piece of vegetarian food and one string. When collecting the money, we will count the bamboo sticks. . cook meatballs, four string on a bamboo stick; Su also four balls; fish, four; pork, four; potato chips, six ...... As for pasta, two each penny ...... "
kitchen The pot was boiled, and the scorpion went in and stirred, and the scent was stronger.
Zheng Liu sucked his nose. "Good fragrance! Big boss, what do you cook?"
Qin Yudao: "Big bone soup. Our hot pot and mala Tang are not suitable for eating in the morning. The shop is open for business at about three o'clock. My boss and I will come very early, and bring the dishes by the way. My boss and I are responsible for making the meatballs. You The next job is to smash the big bone soup to be used every morning. The dish is washed and skewed. After the store is opened, it is responsible for entertaining the guests. Look at what you are doing today, and have dinner with us at night. Go back."
Zheng Liu Daxi, glad that he found a good owner, "Thank you big boss, thank you little boss!"
Qin Hao praised him for his cleverness, did not miss the mine iron, glanced at the thunder and iron, could not help but smile again. The banter said: "Small boss, add strength. Otherwise, wait until after dinner to go home, it will be dark."
Lei Tie looked at the remaining bamboo sticks, about forty or so, stood up, "I Going to dinner."
Qin said: "Come and spicy, save time. Add the noodles and cook together." When
Qin and Lei Tie came home, the sky was dark. The next day, the day will be bright, and the two drove the car to the town. The car was filled with noodles made with a noodle machine. It was also the first to buy food. When you go back to the store, buy a few buns for breakfast.
Zheng Six is ​​a diligent, almost at the same time as they appear at the door of the store. The three had breakfast and each had a division of labor.
At about three o'clock, Lei Tie ignited firecrackers, and together with Qin Yu, uncovered the red cloth on the plaque.
There are a total of eight tables in the store, four in the store, to entertain guests who eat hot pot. The four tables were transformed by Qin Yu to the wooden shop. Each table was embedded with a charcoal stove for cooking hot pot. Four tables outside the store are available for those who eat mala.
The boiled hot pot was placed at the door, and the soup with the hot pot was boiled. The rich aroma fluttered around the autumn wind, and the people in the distance looked at it curiously.
Yesterday's publicity was quite effective, and in a short while, the store poured into a group of people.
Zheng Liu shouted loudly: "The delicious hot pot and spicy food, I want to eat it once again for the second time!"
At the entrance of the door, a three-story wooden frame is placed, in which various vegetables are arranged in sequence. I saw a young man of about 20 years old curiously sweeping the various dishes on the wooden frame. Zheng Liulima handed him a hollow wooden basket and handed it to him. "Good spicy, vegetarian dishes, a string of vegetables, amaranth also As long as two pennies are worth a bunch! Cheap and delicious. The son, want to eat whatever he wants." The
son is interested in picking up the vegetables he wants to eat and put it in the basket, and hand it to Lei Tie to the door.
In a short while, the second person, the third person - - - -
"Man, our brothers have to eat hot pot!" Four big men wearing short shirts walked into the store.
Zheng Liu rushed over. "Several lords, please sit down. The dishes on the shelf are in our store. After you have a few good points, you can immediately start the dishes."
"Fish fillets, pork belly, pork balls..."
Zheng Liuyi While listening, nod, wait for the guests to order the dishes, quickly ran to the kitchen, and put a plate of ingredients on the table. When the black carbon is added, the fire is more prosperous, and the hot pot soup is quickly boiled and the aroma is lingering.
A man on the table outside the store is eating mala, and he is full of praise. "It's delicious. It's hot and numb, it's hot and enjoyable, and it's so lax!"
More and more people came and they were packed.
Qin Xiao smiled and looked at it. According to this situation, today's turnover will not be bad.
"Boss, checkout." A young couple waved at Qin.
Qin Lan quickly went over, "come."
He swept the bamboo stick on the table and smiled: "Seven skewers of vegetarian food, six skewers of leeks, a total of 19 yuan, after the 20% discount is fifteen money, thank you for your patronage. Welcome to come back next time." The
couple paid the money with ease and only took two steps. The seat was occupied by the new guests.
A short-haired old man came with two boys of about ten years old and saw that there was no space in the store, his brow wrinkled, and he was dissatisfied with the tunnel: "There is no place?"
Qin Lan greeted him. "Welcome three passengers. Look at the three people should be the people in the town. I wonder if the three are eating hot pot or eating spicy? The hot pot is the same as the spicy soup. It is equally delicious. If three If you eat hot pot, I am afraid you have to wait; if you eat spicy food, you can pack it home, quiet, and don't have to wait too long." The
old man couldn't help but smile and look at him. "You little boss will save trouble."
Qin Xiao also laughed. "In the next place, he said."
"Grandpa, I don't want to wait." The older boy glared at the old man's hand, suggesting.
The old man glanced at him with a smile. "Then we will eat spicy
food ." Qin Hao compared a gesture. "Several people please, want to eat whatever you want."
Qin Hao did not expect that the scene was full until the scene was full. The sun is westward, and even the nearby residents have brought their own bowls.
"Big boss, the spicy dishes are used up!" Zheng Liu reported in a timely manner, wiped the sweat on his face with a cloth towel on his neck, and quietly licked his stomach. There are so many guests today, not only him, but the two bosses are too busy to have lunch and have been hungry till now.
Qin Hao was happy and embarrassed, "I sold out so soon? Now it's too late. It's over. After the dishes are used up, they close."
They also entertained two guests who had hot pots, and the kitchen's dishes were warned.
Lei Tie let Zheng Liuqi close the store.
Qin Mian looked at the sky, sorry authentic: "Our estimate is too conservative, if you sell more than an hour to earn a lot of money."
Leitie An Fu said:. "Tomorrow is more prepared some food,"
Qin Mian thought Also, looking at the broken silver and copper plates in the drawer, I took out ten copper plates from the inside and handed them to Zheng Six. "Small six sons, you go buy some buns, I will count the money with your little boss."
"Well."
Qin Hao divided the silver money into two piles. He counted a pile, and the number of mines was a lot.

Chapter 48: The old house people come to trouble

"two, four, six..."
Zheng Liu bought the buns and came back. Qin Hao thanked him and rewarded him with five pennies. He sent him away first, holding a bun in one hand and skillfully fiddling the copper plate in the other hand. "86, 88, 90... "For
a long time, he looked up and spit out a sigh of relief. "My number is over, a total of two two three hundred and thirty-nine."
Lei Tie quickly finished the last copper plate, "two two four hundred fifty three "
Qin Hao's eyes are bright, "hahaha! So much, just use one day to earn back the monthly rent."
Lei Tie looked at his hand, "Please ask a guy tomorrow, you are only responsible for collecting money."
Qin I only hesitated for a few seconds and agreed. "Yes, five hundred things." The
two put the money into the purse, locked the door, rushed the oxcart, and went home in the twilight. The evening wind is cooler than the day, especially when it is over the mountain, the wind is bigger, straight into the neck, and cool. Qin Lan and Lei Tieqi still sit on him and sit on him. He didn't understand why he didn't enter the car.
Lei Tie changed his left hand to whip, and his right arm will live in the building.
"Don't wear more
tomorrow ." "Go to the cloth store tomorrow and buy some good cloth to make two scarves." Qin Hao touched his stomach. "I didn't eat enough. Go back and cook the hot pot."
Lei Railway: "Four hundred bamboo sticks A lot."
Qin Yu understood his meaning and smiled: "Reassured. I want bamboo sticks to have other functions."
Until half a month later, the business of eating fragrant food has not fallen back, and it is getting better and better. Qin Hao added a barbecue business in the store, because the store is too small, and the boss of the neighbor grocery store negotiated, occupying the open space at the door of their store, and paying the owner of the grocery store a hundred yuan each month. Qin Lan will be a man, from time to time to the boss to hand a bowl of spicy or a few barbecues to eat. The last trace of the boss's heart was also unwilling to disappear.
The name of eating fragrant food is getting louder and louder. Even people in the county have deliberately went to Liushui Town to eat hot pot and mala, in order to survive this kind of numb and spicy addiction. There are two restaurants that try to make hot pots and mala, but unfortunately, no matter how they toss, the taste of the soup is not good for eating. Another restaurant wants to buy Qin's secret recipe, which was rejected by Qin Hao without hesitation.
The ox cart of the Qin dynasty family ran to the town every day, and finally caused a rogue attention of Qingshan Village. Less than a day, Qin Yu and Lei Tie opened a restaurant in the town like a gust of wind across the village.
"What?" Du's heard the news and accidentally broke a bowl.
"Second brother, big brother really opened a shop in the town?" Lei Xiangyi did not believe.
Lei Xiangren looked anxious. "Really! It is Zhao Mazi. I didn't believe it at first. I secretly went to the town to see it. I am sure that the business is still very good!"
Lei Xiangli frowned and dull. Authentic: "What if Big Brother opened a store? It has nothing to do with us."
"That is not the case." Lei Xiangren gave him a look. "I saw it, and he also invited two in his store." A man. He would rather invite others than to ask us. Can't you say this?"
"This..." Lei Xiangyi was a bit awkward. Several of their brothers are looking for a living recently, and are counting on earning a few dollars to subsidize their homes, but they have not found them.
Lei Xiangli snorted, "That is their shop, who wants to be a buddy is their business. Why do you have to ask us?"
Lei Daqiang's face was red and white. At this time, he regretted regretting the boss and the boss. If there was no such thing, he could let the boss ask several brothers to go to the store to help.
"Mother, you are saying something." Zhao thought that he didn't take up the cheap price of the store and it was not so happy.
Qian also looked at Du's eagerly.
Du's straightforwardly said: "What else to say? Of course, my brothers should use their own family when they open a store."
Lei Chuntao is close to his eyes and shouts quietly: "Mother, have you forgotten? We have separated from our older brother." "Not a family."
"You Xiao Nizi!" Du's gas poked on her head. "Twist the elbows out!"
Qian secretly glared at Lei Chuntao and kissed him intimately. Lived in Du's arm, "Mother, what do you say now?"
Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao also sinked their faces.
Lei Xiangren squeezed into the side of Du.
"Old man, what do you say?" Du Shi did not immediately express his opinion and looked at Lei Daqiang.
Lei Daqiang took a table. "In any case, it's not right to ignore the brothers."
"Hey, what do you say? We all listen to you." Lei Xiangren immediately asked.
Lei Daqiang squinted. "When they come back at night, they will look for them and let them arrange for your brothers to go to the store to help. If they disagree, they will force them to agree."
Lei Xiangyi was surprised. "This is not good ." ? "
Du mouth sprang up, gentle voice just like a real mother," handed down from the older generation, 'brother mind, the benefit cut gold'. five of you brothers with a force which should have a future. " "
Dad "I don't want to." Lei Xiang Li suddenly stood up. "The relationship between us and our eldest brother has been very bad. If you do, then the two will have enmity."
"Where are you so serious?" Lei Xiangren pushed him aside and dismissed the truth. "You are too timid for the fourth
child . This can't be done." Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao looked at each other with a uneasiness in their hearts. Lei Tie fell back, through the several lifts of them and Qin Yu, Qin Qin is definitely not a simple boy, can not be underestimated.
Lei Chuntao anxiously said: "Hey, mother, have you forgotten what the last five
brothers said?" Du's thought that the last time Lei Xiangzhi came home with her, he hesitated. If it is really big, it is really bad for the fifth.
Lei Xiangren Xianshibumiao, blocking Ray Chun Tao's eyes, "Mother, I think the fifth think too much. We earn more money, it is good for fifth. You say is not it?"
"Two Brother!" Lei Chuntao licked his feet.
Du's waved: "Your second brother said that it makes sense. I think we should still arrange people to go to their store and say that we can't take this opportunity to save the relationship between our big family. Old man, what do you think?"
Lei Daqiang nodded. "Yes, this is also for the boss. Fourth, you stare at the movement over there. When
they come back, you will tell me immediately."
Not waiting for Lei Xiang to speak, Lei Xiangren rushed and said, "Hey, let me go, anyway, I am idle."
" Oh ."
Du Shi deliberately advanced the dinner by nearly half an hour, Lei Xiangren quickly finished the meal. I went to the village to stroll, and I saw the familiar ox cart far away and flew back to the old house.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie were busy for a busy day. When they got home, they plugged in the courtyard door and prepared to take a shower and rest.
The hot water was not burned yet, and the courtyard door was ringing.
"Who?" Qin asked.
"Da, we have come to see you." Lei Xiangren shouted with a smile.
Qin Hao's good mood was broken in half, and he glanced at the thunder and iron and turned back to the house.
Lei Tie Chaoyuan said: "You go back, there is no need to come to see us."
Silent moments outside the court, Lei Daqiang snorted, hard and authentic: "Boss, I and your mother also came, open the door quickly."
Lei iron light Road: "In addition to the holidays, we are still less moving around."
"What do you say? You open the door and say." Lei Daqiang is resistant to sex.
"I know what you want to say. There are enough people in the store, and it is impossible to dismiss the two guys by writing a paper. It is impossible for me to arrange for the second brother to go to the store to do things." Lei Railway.
"You!" Lei Daqiang was so angry that he had liver pain.
Lei Xiangren also had a stomach fire. "Big brother, are you too inhuman?"
Qin Hao couldn't bear to endure , and ran into the yard. "Second brother, you are deceiving too much. When you first separated, you said that the two sides could not Interspersed with each other's family affairs. Or, you want to go to the house at home, take a look at the paper is not written like this?"
"Good, good, good!" Du Shi pointed, "Since you do not put a few brothers If you put it in your heart, don't blame me for taking people to the store tomorrow." In the
next door, I'm eavesdropping on Tuesday and his wife, look at me, I see you, shaking your head in unison, sympathizing with Lei Tie and Qin Hao. Hey.
Qin
Hao cold channel: "Hey? You try." Lei Daqiang angry and attack, "Let's go!"
Lei Xiangren was angry and hateful, shouting: "Thunder and iron, Qin
Yu , count you!" The footsteps of the far- reaching fare outside the yard , Qin Hao raised his eyebrows back to the house.
Lei Tie walked with him. "They did. You are afraid, I have my own countermeasures."
"I will be afraid?" Qin Hao blinked in his eyes, sneered, carrying his hand into the house, calm and authentic, "I Waiting for the move. In fact, I am very much looking forward to their troubles. Oh, oh, huh."
Lei Tie's vest is inexplicably cold. His little wife can be really...
"Don't come in and take a bath?" Qin Hao urged in the kitchen.
The next day, the fragrant food was opened as usual.
At noon, guests have the most. Many people are eating bowls and eating on the side of the road. This is a phenomenon that has never happened in any other restaurant.
Du's, Zhao's and Qian's three people rushed over.
Du Shi took a thigh and sat on the ground and picked it up. "God, you blink. My eldest son is not filial..." The guests in the store were shocked, turning to look at Qin and Lei Tie, and whispering.
"What is going on? Which old woman is the old woman?"
Two buddies Zheng Liu and Wang Shun face each other.
"It's a mother." Qin Hao added a sentence and walked out of the store. "You, you don't need an ear anyway, you can listen."
Du Shi heard his words, and saw him look confident and dull, inexplicably uneasy, a bit Nothing can go on.
"Mother, we all rely on you." Zhao whispered.
Qian urged to push Du's back.

Chapter 49 is not a

trick, but Duss also cries aloud. "He has money to open a shop. I let him take care of his brothers. He is not willing. This is not filial..."
Qin Yu added, "His brother Ming I know that there are no shortage of people in our store. The two guys who have signed the books are not allowed to breach the contract. They still insist that we ask him to help. The officials have seen it. Our store is so small. Where do you need so many people?"
"Also." Most of the guests nodded.
There is also a courage to say: "If you have a hand, you still want to come, don't you want to take money?"
Du's face was green, and a burst of red and white, bowed his head, did not know what he thought, he climbed up from the ground, Looking at the iron and iron that was sizzling if nothing happened, sighed: "Boss, I know that you don't like me, this is my mother, I always feel that I am targeting you, I am not asking you to be filial to me, just ask you to see You and your brothers are all a slap in the picture."
Several guests showed their true look, and nodded slightly, and felt that Du's said it was also reasonable.
Qin Hao looks a glimpse. Well, you are a Du's, knowing that it is hard to do, I want to softly mislead outsiders.
"What do you say, it is a fact that you abused Ray Tie to force him to leave home when he was twelve years old. Do you think that so many people are fools, just listen to your one-sided words? These things will be inquired about who will say It's the truth."
Du's murderous murder is like a murderer. The taunting eyes of the people around him fell on top of her, the chest hatred and anger twitched, and the blood slammed, suddenly strode to the nearest table, without warning to flip the table.
When I was at the time, the six bowls of spicy food on the table flew out. One of the bowls flew straight to Qin.
Everyone in the room exclaimed.
"Ah!"
"Be careful!"
Qin Hao was also shocked, watching a bowl of Mala Tang flew toward the face.
At this moment, a black shadow flashed past.
It turned out that Lei Tie suddenly stepped into the air, and the two hands linked together, and the six bowls of mala Tang were caught, and they were placed on another table. There was no drop of soup in a bowl.
After a fixed look, Lei Tiezhen stood in the mountains and stood beside Qin.
"Oh!" A guest stared at Lei Ting and exclaimed, "I didn't expect this big boss to work hard!"
"Big boss"? Qin Yan's mouth was pumped and he was smashing the thunder. In addition to two buddies and a few old customers in the store, other people are still used to call Lei Tieda boss.
Lei Tie did not pay attention to him very much, and his eyes passed a smile.
"Is it okay?"
Qin Hao just heartbeat a little faster, shaking his head, "Nothing."
Du Shi was scared by the thunder and iron, his legs trembled, and he could not move. She just saw it, but Lei Tie suddenly flew over the door of the store to catch six bowls. He, how can he fly?
"Everyone was shocked," Lei Tie swayed to the guests. "All guests have a 20% discount. The right to make a certain person will be shocked."
"Exactly." Qin Xiao smiled and said, "You eat slowly, don't have to Others are badly interested."
The customers in the store are mostly men, and they will not be afraid of a woman from Du's. They laugh at all, and stay and continue to eat.
Lei Tie looked at Miao's cold eyes, and the black coix seed was more distant and deep, as if his eyes were black.
Du Shi wanted to remove his own sight, but found that he couldn't move at all, his lips trembled, and he couldn't say a word. The panic in his heart drowned her like a tide, and he couldn't breathe.
Zhao and Qian were also scared enough, and the two men shrank together, for fear that Lei Tie would transfer their anger to them.
Lei Tie caught the pressure, whispered: "Don't
leave ?" After that, he took Qin Qin back to the store.
Du's suddenly stood up again.
Zhao and Qian's sigh of relief, hurry to help her, whispered: "Mother, let's go."
Du Shi took a few steps and snorted. "Look at you! He just scared me. And hey, I really dare to take care of me? No, I have to find another way. In short, this shop - oh."
A guest who was eating a hot and spicy meal shook her head as she heard her. This aftermath is really nothing to say.
Qin Lan stood at the door of the store and looked at Xiao Du, Zhao and Qian 's three people on the other side with a smile. The smile on his lips seemed to infiltrate people.
Wang Shun carefully asked: "Big boss, what do you think about?"
Qin Xiao smiled, not arrogant: "Small Shun Yu, you are 18 years old today? Say no wife?"
Wang Shun face one Red, "May in March next year."
"Hey, you can say 'Congratulations' in advance." Qin said again, "Look at your boy's appearance, obviously very satisfied with your wife. The original media must have invited a very famous matchmaker?"
Wang Shun shook his head, "give me a matchmaker matchmaking is king Old Woman Yao village, we water the town is most famous matchmaker matchmaker gold town after she is said to protect the media diameter of people get married in all likelihood have been very Heshun."
a The guest who was eating the barbecue shouted: "Little boss, collect the money!"
"Come on!" Qin Hao should have regretted it. The little boss is Lei Tiecai right!
He turned back to Lei Tie, and Lei Tie happened to look over.
Qin Hao was sure that Lei Tie was just laughing, although he didn't smile on his face, but he had eyes. After collecting the money, he went on with Wang Shunqi. "What you said is true? The gold match is really so powerful?"
"Of course!" Wang Shun affirmed, "The voice of our village says so. However, she The price of the media is higher than others."
"Hey." Qin Yi glanced at the dish and passed by the way to eavesdrop on the two people talking about Zheng Liu, jokingly said: "Small six sons also want to marry a woman? Xiao straight, hurry Tell him the address of the golden matchmaker. Hahaha."
Zheng Six knows that the little boss is very kind, and now he really smiles and asks Wang Shun to the address of the golden matchmaker.
Qin Xiao's eyes were full of sly smiles, and he kept the address in his heart.
After the sale of the vegetables in the afternoon, Qin Lan went to the Lei Tie to clean up the kitchen utensils. "How about we not going home tonight, how about a night in the town?"
Lei Tie nodded.
After Qin Hao took the money in the cash box, he said to Zheng Liu and Wang Shundao: "You will go back to rest early after you pack it up."
"Yes, the two bosses will see you tomorrow." I
booked the only one in the town . After a room was given to the buddy to feed the cows, Qin Hao took the Lei Tie to a ready-to-wear store.
"I have a trick that will make Du's have no time to find us troubles. Do you have any opinions?"
Lei Tie shook his head, and some curiosity plans.
Qin Lan returned with a mysterious smile, without explanation. "You will know soon. Come with me."
. ...
These days are sunny days, clear skies, and high sun. The warm sunshine is sprinkled on the ground, and a warm layer is everywhere, which makes people feel good.
The feelings of Lei Daqiang, Du Shi, Lei Xiangren, Zhao and Qian are very bad. When I think of the iron and the Qin dynasty to count the amount of money every day, several people will be bitten with hundreds of ants.
"Mother, do you want to find a solution? Can we really only look at the big brother to make money?" In Lei Daqiang and Du Shi, Lei Xiangren believes in Mu.
Du's frowned. "I'm not thinking of a way?"
"It's been a few days..." Qian whispered, sighing secretly, and he was worried about it here, but his family was not at all.
Lei Xiangyi knows that his wife is jealous of him. He also wants to make money, but once he counts his brothers, he can't let him go. Secondly, they don't have a family. Even if they really get money from Big Brother's store, they can't be in his hands. So he has always been lacking in interest.
Leida Jiang hate channel: "It is not, I personally, I do not believe."
A person is to discuss, outside the court sounded a crisp voice, "This is Leida Jiang Lei brother home?"
There stood A woman, wearing a big red rolling rim robes, is very festive, with a gray hair and a age of about 50, but with a smile on her face, her eyes clear, and her head standing, quite unique. Look at her hair, holding a big red flower. Isn't this the lively dress of the matchmaker?
Duchenne think of home as well as two sons and a daughter no engagement, hearts delight, walked out to meet, "here is the Ray family, I do not know you?"
The woman Xiaohe authentic:. "I am a matchmaker gold town"
Duchenne Big joy, "Your surname is gold? But who is the name of the famous mouth?"
"Don't dare to be, huh, huh, it's all by others." Although the golden media woman said this, she was somewhat proud of her eyes, obviously her own ability. Also very content.
"Come on, please come in." Du's smile, rushing to Zhao and Qian's Road, "Don't hurry up the snack tea?"
Lei Xiangli was red and uncomfortably bowed his head. Both Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao are smaller than him, and most of the Golden Media is directed at him.
When Jin Media went to the house, she looked around at the people in the room. Soon, her eyes fell on Lei Daqiang's face. This Lei Daqiang face is a bit old, but the countryman is like this. In his early forties, his body looks thin, but it is not weak from the strong arm. After obtaining these basic information, Jin Media's heart has a greater chance of winning.
"Congratulations to the Thunder brothers, congratulations to the big sister. If this is done, not only can the Lei brothers enjoy the future, but also the big sisters will have more intimate people in the future." She was full of laughter and voice A trace of turbidity, but the tone is light, it is easy to get a good impression.
"Multiple intimate people", that is to say, the family needs to increase the population. Du's heart pondered for a while, did not dare to neglect the Golden Match, personally renewed her tea, and asked: "I don't know which girl, is it to the fourth or the fifth?"
Jin Mediapo did not immediately answer, swearing "This girl is not only beautiful, good-hearted, but also good at work. Not only that, but she also said, willing to enter the door with a dowry worth twenty-two. Lei brothers, big sister, you said this is not a piece Big happy event?"
Twenty two! Du Shi and Lei Daqiang both brightened their eyes and showed a strong joy.
Lei Xiangli is quite awkward. Twenty-two dowry, this is not a small number. Ordinary people, even if they are tired for a year, can sneak less than two or two dollars. Such a rich wife, can he hold it?
"Golden matchmaker said it is true?" Lei Daqiang couldn't believe it. "The conditions in our family are only average. Can such a girl be willing to marry to our house?"
Jin Mediapo smiled deeper. "I don't want to?"
"Which is the role of the matchmaker?" Duss asked: "So, is this girl saying to the fourth or the fifth?" The
golden matcher took a sip of tea and smiled. Lei Daqiang glanced, "Nothing. It is to say to the Lei brothers to make a wife."
"What!" "Dangdang", Du Shi fell from the chair and sat on the ground, stunned.

Chapter 50 gives praise to Golden Media

"Hey--" Lei Xiangren coughed straight, and the tea in his mouth spewed out. He wiped a mouth and sneaked a sly look at his face. He wanted to laugh and didn't dare to laugh. "Golden matchmaker, you must be getting Wrong."
Lei Daqiang is flushed, I don't know if it is shameful, or angry.
Zhao and Qian's head smirked and smiled and smiled.
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli face each other. There are three grandchildren of their grandchildren, and some people say media.
Lei Xiangyi said: "Golden matchmaker, is it wrong?"
Jin Mediapo didn't see the color of everyone, and waved: "How could it be wrong? Is it really wrong? Isn't it my own sign? The girl knows the situation in your home, and is happy. It is not that I blow, the girl's appearance is one-on-one, people are gentle and amiable, especially the first-class cooking, really come to your home, you all have a good time to enjoy. She said while watching Lei Daqiang.
Lei Daqiang did not go, staying is not, such as sitting on a needle felt. However, the words "gentle", "beautiful" and "twenty-two silver" are always in his mind.
Du Shi finally returned to God, standing up and squatting, Jin Jin matcho, "You give me a roll! Such a good girl, you say to others!"
Jin Mediapo smiled on the face, cold eyes fell on her On the face, calmly said: "Why should the big sister have such a big fire? The Ray Brothers haven't said anything yet."
"You
give me a roll, the old lady-- " "Niang!" Lei Xiangli was shocked and hurriedly stopped her, hurrying She said in her ear, "You don't be impulsive! If you offended the Golden Match, what should I do with the five brothers and the younger sister?" The
anger rolled over in Du's fat man. She couldn't understand Lei Xiangli's words. "You guys." What kind of relationship does she have with her? You let it go!"
Jin Media was sitting there, smiling and looking at Lei Xiang. Finally, there is a brain to ask Chu.
Lei Xiangli anxiously said: "You listen to me. Kim Media Po is the most famous matchmaker in the town, she must know other matchmakers. Think about it, as long as she tells other matchmakers what is bad about us?
" And the five brothers are the men, but the reputation of the younger sister must not be broken."
Du's a spirit, the brain finally wake up, and then afraid. However, the anger and unwillingness in my heart did not disappear.
"Golden matchmaker, we have no plans to be married to your wife, please, please." Du Shi pressed the anger and crossed his right hand to the door. If she can, she can't wait to throw the golden media out and throw it out.
Jin Mediapo secretly sneered. The person who asked her to come forward promised to give her eight or two silver rewards, which is more than double the price of the media. Lei Daqiang and the girl's gap is too big, she did not have much confidence, but she rushed to Du's attitude towards her today, she did not make this thing impossible.
She put down Du's and ignored Lei Daqiang. "Thunder brothers, I haven't been malicious this time. You have heard the name of my golden matchmaker and I know that my golden matchmaker never said anything. Otherwise, my The name can't be so loud. You said, I can say yes?"
Lei Daqiang is not confused, Lei Xiangli's scruples are also his jealousy, his youngest son and only niece are his baby. So he didn't dare to offend the gold matchmaker, he could only nod and nod. "Yes, I know that you are also a good intention of Jin Mediapo, but..." He and Du's have been together for so many years, and their feelings are deep, suddenly they are not like a flat wife. words.
Du's eyes stared at him. "Old man, what do you care about?"
Jin Mediao looked at the scared Lei Chuntao, gentle and authentic: "Or let the girl back first."
Lei Chuntao was forced The atmosphere of the man was frightened and he quickly returned to her own wing.
Jin Mediama said to Lei Daqiang in a heart-to-heart manner: "Before you come, I have asked about the situation in your family. You have three people in your family who don't say anything, whether you are married or married, you need money. Five sons are studying, using money. The place is more. Adding together is not a small amount. Du sister is a housekeeper, but the money is not saved." She meaningfully slammed Du's. She is looking down on Du's "抠", and it is not too bad for others.
Du's cold channel: "Golden matchmaker, you an outsider is not qualified to intervene in our family affairs."
"Thunder brothers, the girl went to the door and did nothing to you," Jin Jipo continued. "Why don't you listen to it first? If you don't agree, can't I still force you to marry her? I see Du sister. A little uncomfortable, it is better to ask her to go to rest first."
Lei Daqiang looked at Zhao and Qian's and said: " Help your mother-in-law to return to the house."
Du's more and more uncomfortable, "Lei Daqiang, you dare! "
Not yet!" Lei Daqiang blinked, Zhao and Qian's hurriedly dragged Du's away.
Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli did not leave. The appearance of Jin Mediapo is too sudden, too strange, and they are somewhat suspicious. They also want to hear what the Golden Media Lady wants to do.
The golden match looks slower and the smile is more sincere. "I am really speaking. If there is something that is not good, please ask the brothers for forgiveness."
Her attitude has been very kind, and Lei Daqiang is uncomfortable. No, nod, "Golden media is heavy, what do you say, even though you said."
Jin Media said : "Money, not saved. Lei brothers, there are three big scorpions, you ask yourself, if your family's situation Have you continued this way, can you make up the money of three people? Well, even if your money is enough now, will your son and grandson continue to suffer so much? There are two daughter-in-law, and the head is still decent. You don't want to have a better headgear. You don't want to be better for your wife."
Lei Xiang did not say anything. He knew that there was some money in his parents' hands, but it was not enough to give a happy event to the three people. Moreover, there were many places where the old five had money to study. The main reason why Du's slamming is the fifth.
Lei Xiangren and Lei Xiangyi nodded slightly.
"The money exists there, but you can't make money, but you have to find a way to make money." Jin Mediapo spoke sincerely and easily let people put aside their guards. "I want to say that the girl who is the brother of Lei is the dowry of the big family." The lady valued her very much. This is good for this girl but she just let her go out to marry, but the lady soon became pregnant after she married, so she stayed for more than three years with the lady. It's easy to wait until the lady puts it. Man, the girl's father died of illness, and had to keep filial piety for three years. At this moment, the girl is already twenty-six. Because of this, the girl's age is not yet said to her husband's family. But this girl is indeed a good one, Beside the young lady, I learned a lot of things, including using the meal to nourish the body, especially in terms of management, and it is very interesting." After a
pause, she went on to say: "If you don't say anything, if not, this girl is older. It's hard to say pro, my outsider is not willing to tell her to the Ray Brothers."
This is more sincere.
Lei Daqiang has been a little bit excited at this moment. Use the diet to nurse the body? Doesn't that mean that his body can become healthier and live longer in the future?
The golden match is so bright that it may not be seen, and then add a piece of firewood. "Thunder brother, you think about it.
This girl has a wide range of knowledge and is good at managing things. Once he enters the door, he will surely lead the family to live a happy life. Lei brother is not too old, if you can get old, it is a happy event."
Lei Xiangren three brothers, look at me, I see you, my heart wonders. Is the mouth of the Golden Mediawoman too arguing, or are they too easy to be encouraged? The three people felt that this girl was really good. But after all, their relatives and relatives, the three did not dare to express their opinions, from time to time to steal Lei Daqiang.
All that said said, Jin Mediapo stopped talking, slowly drank tea, and gave Lei Daqiang a time to think.
Lei Daqiang was silent for a while and asked: "What about the bride price?"
Jin Media said: " Wei girl is understanding, she said that it is not much worse than the average person." At this time, she said the name of the man. .
Lei Daqiang tried to test the tunnel: "If you can see her..." The
golden matchmaker smiled heartily . "This is also easy to handle. For a certain day, I will call people to the town, and you will meet each other far away."
"Lei Daqiang, you dare!" Du's scream came out of the room. It turned out that she has been eavesdropping.
After a short while, she rushed out of the room.
Lei Daqiang just heard so many good words about Wei girl. At this time, I heard Du's reaction. Then I thought about Du's various unreasonable behaviors. The heart was more and more biased towards the girl, and he screamed, "What are you doing?"
The majesty of the owner When it broke out, Du's did not dare to scream for a moment, only looking at him with incredulous eyes.
Jin Mediao stood up. "I went back first. The next morning I accompanied the girl to the teahouse."
Lei Daqiang politely sent the person outside the courtyard. "There is a laborer." When the
Golden Mediawoman left, Du's finally broke out. Shouted and threw himself on Lei Daqiang. "Lei Daqiang, I am fighting with you----"
Lei Daqiang's neck was stroked by her nails, leaving a blood mark and a painful tooth. He pushed Du's away and yelled at his neck: "You are a shrew!"
" Hey ," Du's hit the table and fell to the ground.
"Ah--" Du's climbed up and rushed to Lei Daqiang, and the two twisted together.
"Hey!"
"Niang!" The
church was in a mess.
. ......
Qin Hao sat at the counter, while collecting money, while stealing music. Today is the day when Jin Mediapo went to the old house. As long as he thought of the scene that Lei family would appear at this time, he would be happy.
The guests who came to the store to eat were laughing at him.
Zheng Liujian Qin Hao is in a good mood, smiled and gathered in front of the counter, "big boss, eat spicy tonight?" Because of the busy business, the store included him and Wang Shun's lunch and dinner, but usually not in their own store eat. Very few times, Qin Lan will take the initiative to leave them to eat in the store.

Chapter 51 gave the girl a tribute to the

Qin dynasty and said that she was "good". She returned to God and took a slap on Zheng Six's head. She laughed and laughed. "You kid can count your boss."
Seeing Wang Shun also looked at him with an eye. He thought about it and said: "Oh, the store is busy, and both of you and the barbecue master are also doing well. In this way, I will be with your little boss on the evening of 'One'. Please have dinner at the store, such as the first one, eleven, twenty-one."
Wang Shun and Zheng Liu Daxi, quickly thanked, by the way, the Qin squat. The mala, barbecue and hot pot in the store taste really delicious, so they have to eat once and want to the second time.
Lei Tie lightly coughed and swept away.
Wang Shun and Zheng Six vests were cold, and they quickly left and continued to go. They are not afraid of the big boss, but they are hard-hearted and fearful about this "little boss".
Lei Tie poured the freshly cooked mala into the peas and placed it on the counter.
Qin Yuyi, there are spinach, meatballs, lamb, mushrooms and potatoes, all he loves.
"Don't be too good for them."
"Ah?" The boxing bite half a ball and stared at him.
Lei Tie did not speak, just looked at him.
Qin Hao, picking up a bamboo stick, poked a meatball from the bowl and handed it to him with a smile.
Lei Tie reached out and turned back to the pot. Over
there, the barbecue master shouted loudly, "The barbecue on the second table is good!" The
busy and fulfilling day passed.
The chaos on the old house was just beginning to linger.
Du's life is going to die at home, and he has a big headache and can't help but give her a slap. Du's left face was red and swollen, and he didn't dare to go out. He cried in the bed and cried.
Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli had nothing to do with the contradictions between their parents. On the one hand, the three men pity their biological mothers. On the other hand, according to the Golden Media, they felt that it was not a bad thing for Wei girls to enter the door. But the most important thing is that Lei Daqiang is their embarrassment. The so-called elders are respected. They are not good for the younger generation to intervene in the elders' house. As for Zhao and Qian, there is no position to manage. And Lei Chuntao is a girl who has not yet left the cabinet, and it is not easy to intervene.
All in all, the people in the old house can't care about Lei Tie and Qin Lan.
On the day of the appointment with Jin Mediama, Lei Daqiang will pack himself and come to the town.
Near the agreed tea house, he did not enter the door, but walked to the side of the small shop selling the dishes diagonally opposite, pretending to pick up the dish and looking up to the opposite side.
He saw a red gold matchmaker at a glance, and looked at her oppositely, and his heart suddenly moved. Sitting opposite the golden matchmaker, a girl with a mother-in-law, dressed in blue, is indeed twenty-seven years old. She is not pretty, but she also has six points. The eyes are especially flexible. When talking to the golden matchmaker, With a smile, the smile is generous, and she can feel a kind of numbness from the occasional gesture of raising her hand.
It is indeed a good girl. Such a beautiful young girl is almost a blessing to him.
Lei Daqiang's heart is already hot.
Jin Mediapo looked at the sun and looked at the opposite booth. It was confirmed that Lei Daqiang had appeared, and nodded to Wei Wei.
Wei Wei looked across her eyes to the opposite side. The men on the side of the booth did have some old ages, but they still had time to nurse. She didn't care, and looked at the five senses of the man. I was quite surprised. Jin Mediapo and her said that Lei Daqiang must be very handsome when she was young. She still didn't believe it. When she saw it, she had to believe it, and her heart was slightly lowered. Just marry an old man, if you find another ugly, you will be too wrong. Fortunately, Lei Daqiang did not let her down.
When she regained her gaze, Jin Median nodded to Lei Daqiang.
Lei Daqiang left first, excited, his feet were like stepping on the cotton, but there was some anxiety, and he was worried that Wei girl could not look at him.
"It can be seen that Lei Daqiang's body bone is still good. The reason why it is so thin is that Du's may have to bear most of the responsibility." Referring to Du Shi, Jin Mediapo's face showed a disdainful look. "Listen to their villagers, Lei Jia There are only two dishes per meal, and there is less oil. There are not many chances to eat meat in the first few years. Which village in our town does not have a few poor people? But no one is like them. Said, but also plain white jokes.
Wei Wei picked up the teapot and poured a cup of hot tea for her, and smiled: "Su Wen Jin Po said that the media never talked empty words, I believe in the golden mother-in-law. "
Kim Jongpo is very puzzled. "With your condition, I really don't want to find a young man. Why are you suffering?" She had a good impression on Wei Wei, so she couldn't help but say a few more words.
Wei Wei didn't care about it and didn't mind telling her. "Before someone introduced a few, one of them was a donkey, and two of them were going to fill the house. One has a six-year-old son and the other has an eight. The oldest son. Six-year-old and eight-year-old children have already remembered, only remember the goodness of their biological mothers. I will cultivate feelings with them after entering the door, and it will be harder and harder. If you are not careful, you will not be inside or outside. Why bother? Although Lei Daqiang is older, his children have admitted that I can only be polite with them. If they help them to make a profitable idea, they will not be able to favor me. Then I will listen to you. As far as I can say, Du is not a weapon. As long as I hold the heart of Lei Daqiang and regenerate a child, even if he can only live for another 20 years, I will have a child to rely on in the future. My child will marry. Still, he will not be worse than his children."
Jin Mediapo secretly admire, it is worth staying in the big family, and it has been considered so much.
Since people are willing, she certainly won't object.
"In this case, I will not say more, I went to Leijia today and said that you have agreed, and then discuss the next thing."
"There is a working mother." Wei Wei smiled confidently.
Two days later, Qin Lan received the exact news, and Lei Daqiang and Wei Wei had already settled down. Lei Daqiang is not only happy to defend Wei Wei's wife, but he can't wait to set his date on November 18.
When he thought that Du's would soon have a strong opponent, Qin Hao would be excited.
At first, he disguised himself to find a golden matchmaker, and asked her to find a sexually sultry woman to make a wife. The purpose was only to contain Du's, and there was no other bad intentions, and he also deliberately married the golden matchmaker. The woman must be the heart. Not bad. Jin Mediapo really had the ability to find Wei Wei.
Listening to the Jin Mediapo said that Wei is indeed a capable one. As long as Du Shi and Lei Xiangren are honest, Wei Wei may not be able to let the old house people live a good life.
Moreover, this is also Wei Wei's willingness. Qin Hao has nothing to worry about, just waiting to see the play.
Du Shi is completely in trouble to find him and Lei Tie. Every day, in addition to quarreling with Lei Daqiang, he is cursing Wei Wei. I don't know how old the old house will be.
Without Lei Daqiang and Du Shi's early appearance, Lei Xiangren, Zhao's and Qian's three people also temporarily rested with the thoughts of Lei Tie.
Qin Lan once again disguised himself and paid the other half of the money to the Golden Media.
From the beginning to the end, apart from Lei Tie and Qin Lan himself, no one knows that Lei Daqiang's ability to find a young and beautiful wife is Qin's credit.
Two days later, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi came to the store together, and their faces were bitter.
"Big brother."
In front of outsiders, the two did not call Qin Hao, let Qin
Yu breathe a sigh of relief. "You are coming. It's noon, haven't eaten yet?" "No," Lei Xiangzhi said with a smile. "I And four Gothic Italian restaurant to eat."
Qin Hao also laughed, "Welcome to the end. Do you want to eat spicy or barbecue? If you want to eat hot pot, then you have to wait for a while."
Lei Xiangli said: I will eat Mala Tang."
Lei Xiangzhi said: "I am the same as the fourth brother."
"You first go to choose dishes to let Lei Tie boil." Qin Hao let Zheng Liu to move two stools, placed at the counter.
When the two men picked the dishes, Qin Yu said: "If you have nothing to do, help in the afternoon in the store, we will eat hot pot or barbecue in the evening."
"Yes,"
Lei Xiangli said, "Listen to your arrangement." I pulled the clothes on my body. "Of course I have to help. I specially changed the clothes that are resistant to dirt."
Qin said: "In fact, my older brother and I have already planned to invite you to dinner, but you also know how to return. I won't say much about it. When I go back in the evening, you bring a pot of soup and some vegetables back to let the family taste it too."
Lei Xiangli sighed. "We all understand that you and your eldest brother can rest assured."
"Look at your face, is there anything in the family?" Qin can guess what they are, pretending not to understand.
Lei Tie lowered his head and cooked a hot and spicy conversation, and then looked at the innocent and stunned expression of the little wife, and the lips on both sides provoked a few undetectable curvatures.
Lei Xiangli's Lei Xiangzhi knew that Qin could represent Lei Tie, and he said that it would be equal to Lei Tie. The moment is not hidden. "You and the big brother know what you are doing?"
Qin Hao nodded. The heart said: not only know, but also I do.
"Know it. This thing... Let's do it for the younger generation, I don't know how to say it..."
Lei Xiangzhi sighed. "Mother is at home every day, my brother and I are having a headache, simply look at you and Big Brother."
"As I see it, since this matter has become a foregone conclusion, it is useless to object to it. Why is the mother?"
Qin Yuyi's posture for Du's thought, "I'm afraid she will continue to do so, I will bother her. Four brothers, five younger brothers, you are persuaded to have some time. Home and everything
is good. " Daxie is a good one. Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi looked at each other, but it was a pity that they were separated too early. If it wasn't for the mother, it's too late—it's too late to say anything.
"Just, I still don't understand it now. How can the Wei girl look at it?" Lei Xiangzhi always couldn't figure it out.

Chapter 52, the guest from the county,

Qin Yu secretly played a spirit, quietly, "this is puzzling. However, Lei family has no power and no power, there is nothing to calculate. Wei girl was a great family." Maybe the idea is different from the average person."
"This is also true." Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi are no longer entangled here.
On the afternoon of this day, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi both helped in the store, greatly alleviating the pressure on Qin and Lei. I saw that many people in the town brought their bowls to eat spicy food, and both brothers were shocked. In fact, many guests have suggested that Qin Lan and Lei Tie expand the storefront or change to a larger storefront, but one has no chance. Secondly, Qin Lan has not so much energy for the time being, and will soon be new year. I will talk about it later.
In the evening, the four people ate hot hot pot in the store and took the cart together to go home. Because today's dishes are selling fast, returning to the village, the sun has just set.
Qin Lan let Lei Tie drive the oxcart to the door of the old house. He does not deny that he wants to see Du's jokes.
The old house's meals are served on the table.
Qin Lan took a basket of vegetables into the door, his face smirked, and Yang said: "Hey, mother, are you going to open a meal? It seems that we are coming back. I and Tie brother brought you a lot of dishes, 爹 and a few The younger brother can have a few drinks."
Lei Tie took a pot of soup with both hands and went in with him.
Qin Lan gestured to Lei Tie to put the soup on the table of the women, and deliberately looked at Du's face. "Mother, this is the hot pot soup in our store. It is very fragrant with big bones. I also brought it back. Some meatballs, lamb, pork belly, muscles and fish fillets are cooked in the soup."
Lei Xiangzhi touched his chin. How does he feel that Daxie is coming back to "Yao Bin Yang Wei"? Looking up at his own big brother's eyes with impeccable pets and connivance, he can only helplessly shake his head.
The Qin dynasty did save the mind of Du's, so it was a great way to bring back a lot of leeks, enough for everyone to eat.
Du's eyes swept through all kinds of leeks, and the joy was not, anger was not, and half a sigh could not speak.
Qin Hao felt that the atmosphere was extremely good.
Lei Xiangren knew that Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi went to the store of Lei Tie. They secretly regretted not following them and quickly went over. "Good fragrance. Daughter-in-law, don't hurry to the charcoal stove and get a clean one. The pot is coming?
Three younger brothers, you go to get the wine."
"Hey." Zhao swallowed and turned to the kitchen.
Qian followed.
Lei Daqiang coughed, "Boss, have you eaten with your wife? If you haven't eaten, eat together."
Lei Tie said lightly: " Eat. My wife, gone."
"Good. Hey, mother. We went back." Qin Hao was in a good mood and waved out and sat in the cart with Lei Tie. He couldn't help but pick up the song.
"I feel very good?" Lei Tie asked.
"Generally average." Qin Yu continued to play, and it seemed to be unreasonable. "When the girl enters the door, how about adding a hot pot to each table? Let the villagers see it, even if we are Forced to score the scorer, but also put the two old in the heart '."
Lei Tie took his hand, the chest is hot, dumb voice: "Listen to you."
After a few days, Du Shi seems to be silent. Qin Lan will no longer spend his time on the old house.
On this day, all the ingredients were prepared in the kitchen, and Qin Hao went to the store.
Lei Tie seemed to have a look outside the door, and the water on his hand was wiped clean before he walked away.
Qin Lan looked at a few people who seemed to be waiting outside the door for a long time, and he was puzzled.
A total of three people, a twenty-six-year-old young son, dressed in a white cotton gown, with white fox fur on the neckline, a precious white jade hanging around his waist, a rich family, a long and narrow The eyes of the phoenix eye looked at the Qin dynasty, and the fundus contained a few points of exploration.
On his left is a middle-aged man in his early forties, gray, a managerial figure.
On the right side of the young man is a 17-year-old boy dressed as a little girl.
"Small six sons, small straight, greet the guests." Qin Yan shouted behind him.
"Come." Zheng Liu quickly ran out. "Welcome several guest officers. I don't know if several people want to eat hot pot, spicy or barbecue?" The
young man ignored him and glanced at the iron and looked back to Qin. "You are the owner of this store?"
"Exactly," Qin Xiao smiled. "If the son is not coming to eat, please let me go to the side, don't block other guests."
The little blink of an eye, " Bold!"
Lei iron brow wrinkled.
Qin
Hao sighed : "You are bold! Your master has not spoken yet. You are a stranger . If you are my little sister, you will immediately have twenty."
Xiao Yan's face changed and he stole young. The face of the son, quickly bowed his head.
Zheng Liu Pei looked at his own boss, the young man was very impressive, and he had a big look at the first time. His boss did not worry at all.
"Several people, trouble to the side to let." Qin Hao urged.
The young son looked at Qin Hao interestingly and sat down at the nearest table. "We eat hot pot."
Zheng Liu seized the opportunity to speak. "If you eat hot pot, please ask a few people to go to the store. Outside the table. It is prepared for guests who eat mala and barbecue." The
young man said again: "Hey, it's cool outside. So, we eat mala and barbecue. Chunsheng, you go to order."
Xiao Yan respectfully said: "Yes , son." After
Qin returned to the counter, Lei Tie also returned to the pot.
"Most of the time is based on the base formula." Qin Xiao whispered to Lei Tie.
Lei Tie faintly said: "I am there." The
young son's spicy hot and barbecue side served. Qin Lan noticed that he and the middle-aged man both took a spoon and took a spoonful of soup to drink. They tasted it and seemed to be distinguishing the taste.
They are not the first to do so.
Qin Lan is not worried that they will taste the ingredients of the soup. His ingredients use some seasonings that are not used by ordinary people, and the peppers that have never been used as seasonings, but also the taste that he has added unconsciously. Excellent spring water.
"How?" the young son asked softly.
The middle-aged man whispered: "There are only eight kinds of squats." The
younger son showed a shocking color in his eyes. He didn't say anything. He picked up the chopsticks and began to taste the spicy dishes.
"Small straight, there seem to be a lot of workers in the town in the past two days. What happened?" Qin Yu's eyes passed over the four guests with dry mud and asked Wang Shun. Not only is the consumption of fragrant foods large, the business of other restaurants in the town is better than before.
Wang Shundao: "Is the small boss not knowing? Every year in autumn and winter, the river surface is lowered. Before the icing period, the government will organize a large number of people to clear the Liuqu River. Those workers are going to the Liuqu River to dredge. I can earn more than 20 yuan at the lowest. I also did this work last year." The Liuqu River is the largest river in the county, and the small river in Qingshan Village is a tributary of the Liuqu River.
"Hey?" Qin Hao asked quickly. "The Liuqu River is far from here? How long will the dredging work last?"
Wang Shun asked if he answered, "The past year was about half a month; the Liuqu River has some Far away, it takes at least two more minutes to walk."
"What do they do when they have lunch?" Qin asked again.
Wang take the opportunity: "Most bring their own dry food, a car ride to town, then you can eat."
Qin Mian two flash, pushed around iron mine, a small channel:. "Moneymaking ideas come"
Tie inquiry to Eyebrows. In fact, his work is not heavy, just put the dishes selected by the guests into the colander, wait until cooked, pour into the bowl, then add soup and onion and garlic to the bowl.
"This idea is for the old house. After going back, tell the third and fourth, as to whether they tell other people, it is not the matter of us."
Lei Tie nodded, and he stroked his head.
The young son looked up and looked at each other and smiled. He was prepared to wait for the guest to talk less and talk to the owner of the store, but the store has been packed, he had to get up and walk.
"Two, in Nie Heng, from Zhaoyang County. I do not know if I can talk about leisure? I intend to buy the recipe of your soup."
Lei Tie see Qin.
Nie Heng also looked at Qin Yu.
Qin Yi's Nie Hengyi arched his hand. "It's a privilege for me to be honoured by Nie Gongzi. Since Nie Gongzi is so honest, I have something to say. Until May next year, we have no plans to buy a formula. I can see Nie Gongzi. It is a wise man, and I understand that Mala Tang and hot pot are eaten by the weather." He and Lei Tie are thin, and there is no idea of ​​a monopoly forever.
Nie Heng's brows are on display. "In other words, after May next year, Qin Bo and Lei Lao will sell the formula."
Qin Xiaokong shrinks. This person has investigated him and Lei Tie.
"There is this intention, but there is no specific plan yet." Qin said.
After Nie Heng had a balance, he said: "In this case, I hope that the two bosses will give priority to the next time."
Qin Xiao smiled and said: "If Nie Gongzi has the heart, see you next May."
Nie Heng looked at him deeply . At a glance, it is not easy to determine this boy. Then, the man standing next to the boy in a protective posture is definitely not easy.
"Say." Nie Heng kindly reminds us, "and I have the same idea more than one person, they may not like me magnanimous. If this formula really falls in the hands of others, I think, I would be very sorry."
Tie Wu However, the opening, the voice is steady but cold, and the sound is loud, like a thunder, "Despite the try."
Nie Heng slightly decapitated, indicating that Xiaoxiao paid the money, with Xiaoxiao and the middle-aged man left.

Chapter 53 omens the

ox cart into the village. Qin Yu took the rope from the hands of Lei Tie and said to him: "You go to the third brother and the fourth brother to come to the house. I will tell them carefully."
Lei Tie nodded. With a long leg lift, easily jump from the still moving cow cart.
The curious eyes of several villagers have been following him. The matter of Lei Tiehui's kung fu has already been spread, and such people have made them respectful and fearful.
Going home every day, the first thing Qin Qin has to do is to wash the water. The firewood in the stove was just burned, and the iron was back.
"The third brother and the fourth brother also went to the mud, and they were eating. They came over in a while." Lei Tie took the firewood in his hands and sat down in front of the stove.
The weather is getting colder and everything is cold. Qin Hao was happy with his help and put his hands back in his pocket.
"The second brother did not go?
" No. "
I know so. Lei Xiangren, the person can not understand.
" You did not say anything to the third brother and four brothers? "
Lei Railway: "I only said that there are important things to find him. "
"That's good." Qin Hao turned and opened the cabinet, took out the dried tangerine peel, cinnamon and other things to be ground later, and put it aside. These ingredients should be ground before going to bed for future use.
The two of them were doing the things at hand. Although there was no conversation, the atmosphere in the kitchen was quiet and warm.
"Big brother, big sister, we are here."
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli walked in one after the other, all necked, and the two hands were inserted in the sleeves.
"This ghost weather is getting colder and colder."
"You are coming." Qin Hao is not polite with them. "The water has not burned yet. I will not pour tea for you. Go
to the living room."
Lei Xiangyi Sit down on the soft sofa, feel quietly and sit down, curiously ask: "Big brother said that you are looking for something, what is it?"
Qin Hao sat on the single sofa, "I heard your older brother said, you In the past two days, I went to the
Liuqu River to be muddy . How many people are there?" Lei Xiangyi said: "Today is the third day. There are quite a lot of people. Daxie probably doesn't know. The Liuqu River is wide and long, and the government is annual. I hired a lot of people to ask for bruises."
"I must have been very hard." Qin said, "How do you solve the lunch for so many people?"
"The basics are all about carrying dry food. The river we are responsible for is away." The town is a bit far away; the upper county is very close, but most people still bring their own dry food." Lei Xiangli vaguely guessed what, "Why do you ask why?"
Qin Xiao smiled slightly. "I suddenly thought of it in the town today." A profitable idea, just talk to you. If you are willing to do , Can earn more than dredging, dredging and easier than that. "
Leixiang Li eyes light up, said immediately:."? What idea is of course willing to "
Lei Xiangyi also have face lit up," Please silt was barefoot Standing in the water can be sinned. It is good to have a more relaxed idea."
Qin Lan did not turn around with them. "My idea is that you can cook some hot soup and send it to the Liuqu River. Those workers stay in the water for so long every day, and they can only dry the food at noon. There is no hot soup than the mouth." More beautiful things. You can borrow a car, just bring a pot of firewood, and then buy some bones, radishes or potatoes in the town, stew a large pot. If you want to be generous, you can add some minced meat. Even one The bowl of soup only sells a penny, and you can earn a lot in one day."
"This idea is good." Lei Xiangyi clap his hands, and I can't wait to be able to immediately drive to the town. "Bone is cheap, not worth a few dollars. It costs a lot of firewood, so the cost of this soup will not be high. There is a
profit ." Lei Xiangli likes not to help, "At least four or five hundred people in reasonable dredging, even if only one hundred people are willing to spend money, We can also earn one hundred yuan and get rid of the cost. How can we still have sixty or seventy?"
Two people want to pay for the private house to subsidize their wives and daughters, and one who wants to pay for the house money, Qin Yu's idea is no different. Send charcoal in the snow.
Qin Yu smiled faintly. "I am telling you the idea. As for whether you want to tell other people, it is your business."
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli asked him to be very disgusted with some people in the old house, nor See you.
Lei Tie came out of the kitchen and sat down next to Qin Lan. "One car is not enough, and another one. I will go out with us every day. It is a pity that the oxcart will be used for you. You can send it back before the store closes.
" Thank you, Big Brother." Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangyi Qi thank you.
Lei Xiangli hesitated for a while and looked at Qin Yu. "Now there is no one selling soup at the riverside, but I think that once we go, it is difficult to protect others." At that time, the soup is not easy to sell. Unless it is better in taste, I know that the big brother's soup has a secret recipe. Can Big Brother and Daxie sell some of the prepared soup to us in our soup?"
Qin Hao was a little surprised. Lei Xiangli can think of this far, and there are a few businessmen's minds.
Lei Xiangyi also looked at Qin Yu with hope.
Qin Lan saw the iron.
Lei Tie did not hesitate, "You are the master."
Qin Hao smiled at him with satisfaction.
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli were somewhat embarrassed to look away from them.
Qin Lan thought about it and nodded. "Yes. But those spices are not easy to configure. I can only sell you a small can every day. You will give a cost price, ten yuan." The sentiment is sentiment, the interest is Interests, today's gesture of closing the brothers and sisters can avoid the troubles of the two companies in the future. He and Lei Tie have a good relationship with Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli. They don't want to worry about the interests in the future. Although they offered to give money, Lei Xiangli didn't think that Qin's words were excused. When I said that I really collected money, I felt a bit uncomfortable in my heart. I thought about it. The two families were originally separated, and the money and money were still clear and clear, so that they could not break the relationship between the brothers. Besides, this idea of ​​making money is still out of Qin. When he thought about it, he was relieved.
The two brothers rushed back to discuss the details, thanked Qin Hao and Lei Railway again, and agreed to go out the next morning.
After dawn, I saw Lei Xiangren, Zhao and Qian's three people together with Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli. Qin Hao did not feel surprised.
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli's smiles are a little stubborn. They can't get through other people's movements, and they have to buy money from Du's, so people who want to go to the Liuqu River to sell soups know the old houses. Both Lei Xiangren and Zhao's husband and wife are both lazy and lazy. They also like to take advantage of it. Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli don't want them to go together. Nai Lei Daqiang and Du's attitude are tough, and they are also incomprehensible.
Qian's face is more ugly. She can see that Big Brother and Daxie are more like her Xiang Gong, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi in Lei Xiangren, her Xianggong, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi. The idea is obviously to fund her. Xiang Gong and the four brothers, Lei Xiangren and Zhao's addition made her nest a fire. At this point, her mind is more strongly divided. If you are separated at this time, the money you earn will only need to be divided into Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli.
Zhao did not know what he was thinking, and secretly squandered Qian and Lei Xiangyi from time to time.
Qin Lan turned a blind eye to the secret between them and handed the small pottery that had been prepared to Lei Xiangli. The seasoning in this pottery jar is not filled with spring water, and there are only ten kinds of seasonings, but this path is good enough.
Qin Lan jumped on the oxcart.
Zhao wants to sit in the same car cover with him, and then secretly look at what is in the big jar on the car.
However, Qin Lan had been prepared for it, and he sat down to let Lei Tie drive away.
Zhao's secret condolences can only be given up and returned to the borrowed car. There are also pots, stoves, two baskets of chopsticks and oil and salt sauce vinegar and other items on the car.
The two cars left the village without any problems in the morning light.
Qin Hao took out two hot bamboo tubes from the carrying case and handed one to Lei Tie, "Give."
"You must hold a warm hand first." Lei Railway.
"I wear more today, not cold." Qin Hao unscrewed the lid of the bamboo tube and handed it to him. Starting early today, he cooked a small pot of noodle soup with a charcoal stove. After the water is boiled, pour in the flour, stir with chopsticks, boil, add the minced meat and green leaves, and boil again. Pour the eggs in a little bit, and finally add the oil and a little hot pot. seasoning. The practice is simple, but the taste is very delicious. Take a sip, full of mouthful, and the stomach is warm.
The two held two soups with the same bamboo tube. It's almost like eating three or four buns after arriving in the town.
Lei Xiangren saw a few in the back, and also smelled the taste, envy.
It's not necessarily a blessing that the eldest brother can marry the male big man. Lei Xiangli felt in his heart, and inexplicably thought that his wife would be very good to him in the future. His face was straight and had a fever, and he coughed and opened his mind.
"Four brothers, what?" Lei Xiangren saw, asked casually.
"Nothing." Lei Xiang Li Yan.
Lei Xiangren and Lei Tiewei are almost, "Big Brother, how is your business?"
Lei Tie
said: "Yes ." Lei Xiangren smiled: "Why should the big brother be modest? I heard that the guests in your store are full every day. Can you earn at least two or two silver a day?"
Qin Xiao smiled. "What are we in this small shop? I heard that the town's Weimeizhai Restaurant is in the gold. It's a pity that others earn more and others are envious. Come."
Lei Xiangren heard his words, a sigh, angrily glaring at the back of Qin. But Qin Hao did not say anything wrong, he could only laugh two times.
Lei Xiangyi played round the field. "Second brother, I went to the town in a while. We split up and you went to buy firewood. I went to buy food with my four brothers." Chai Wo is cheap, and he is pulling from home to the town. It is not cost-effective to pull from the town to the river, so they plan to buy it directly in the town.

Chapter 54 does not take advantage of the

cost of death . "Lei Xiangren said, "We will meet at the mouth of the town after the things are bought."
Zhao and Qian are whispering behind the car.
"Three younger sisters," Zhao touched Qian's arm and whispered. "The idea that Daxie gave us this time is really good. I dare say that selling soup can make a lot of money. Unfortunately, I have to hand it over to Niang. "
Thinking of the scene in which Du's bought the firewood and the food for the first time and handed it to Lei Xiangren in the early morning, Qian was uncomfortable. She knows that Zhao wants to provoke her to mention the separation first, but she is not as good as her intentions, just a cry, no words.
When Zhao saw that she was not fooled, she couldn't help but said: "If we can also divide the family, it would be fine."
Qian deliberately asked: "Who do you mean we mean?"
In fact, she is still contradictory, both want to separate, but do not want to separate. When she is separated, she can master the money at home, but when she thinks of separation, she must be separated from Lei Xiangzhi, and she is not happy. Lei Xiangzhi's future is limitless, she can't bear the big tree. If the third and the oldest are taken out, Du's will give her the right to the house, then it would be better. That old woman, a lot of age still controls a few sons too abnormal. The waiter girl entered the door and saw how she was arrogant... The
more Zhao wanted to go farther, the more his eyes were empty.
Qian's white glanced at her and squatted on her knees for a while.
When I arrived in the town, the sun just came out, and the sun pulled the shadows.
The oxcart stopped in front of the store, and Lei Tie moved the food he had just bought, and let Lei Xiangli drive the oxcart away.
The chef of the barbecue, Chen Si, came early, and squatted on the side of breakfast - two hoes.
"Big boss, little boss, early."
Qin Hao nodded to him, "early."
"Big brother rest assured, I will buy some straws by the way, and will not let the cows get hungry." Lei Xiangli said.
"We are still in the store for the first time." Du Shi hinted that Qin Hao, his eyes floating on the closed store door.
"Yeah." Lei Xiangren echoed, smirked, "Big brother, your shop---"
Lei Tie did not move, faintly said, "not too early."
Lei Xiangren several people had to drive away.
"I really took them to the couple." Qin Hao shook his head while opening the door and shaking his head.
"Take them what they do." Lei Tie is not very concerned. If others have bad thoughts, he can handle it.
"You two are the owner of this store?" An
old voice rang indefinitely behind them.
Qin Lan looked back and saw that an old man who had spent more than a year in his arms stood on his waist and looked a little uneasy.
"Exactly," Qin Yu walked over in confusion. "Grandpa, do you have anything?" The
old man smashed his hand. "I am Zheng Liu, he was beaten by the night, and he let me come. Tell you, some people forced him to say what kind of..."
Chen Si stopped chewing, secretly glad that he lived close, nothing last night.
The Qin dynasty changed greatly and looked at Lei Tie.
Lei Tie is a cold.
Not waiting for him to speak, a young man who looked very rich in the distance.
"Thunder boss, Qin boss, you are here, my brother was taken --"
"I was beaten?" Qin Hao took over.
The man glanced and nodded. "Yes, he didn't go home late. I came out to find him and found him lying on the side of the road, hurting himself, and now he is still unconscious."
Qin Hao's face sank and he was furious. But he did not lose his calmness, took out the money bag and pulled out four or two silver spindles, one for two.
"Dr. Zheng, Grandpa Wang, this is because of us. I really can't help it. You took the money to Zheng Six and Wang Shun to see a doctor. By the way, please help me with the words and let them both recover." We will come to work after the injury. We will solve this problem."
"This..." It
really takes a lot of money to see a doctor. Zheng Six's sister and Wang Shun's brother hesitated and took over the money.
Wang Shun's brother said: "It's a blessing for the boss to meet you like this. The two bosses are relieved, I will bring the words. Thank you."
Knowing the six brothers of Zheng Liu and Wang Shun's brother, Qin Yiqi I got a kick on the dish, "Rely! There is such a reason!"
Lei Tie took him. "It hurts yourself. I will solve it.
Open the door first." Qin Hao opened the door and sat down on the stool. "You "How to solve it?"
"Reassured." Lei Railway said, "I will go out."
"Well, you are careful." Qin Yu's kung fu has not yet learned home, even if he goes out, he can't help, he can only marry. .
Tie looked around, "near the shops are open, and people coming and going, you do not be afraid." "I'm
afraid of?" Qin Mian funny, "you go, be sure to give them a lesson."
Tie Nodded and left in a hurry.
Qin Yi glanced at Chen Si, who had never heard anything. "Chen Si, afraid?"
Chen Si returned to God, snorted a few times, swallowed the hoe in his hand and moved the basket to the house. "Little boss That is not the case. Our surname Chen is also a big surname in the town. What are I afraid of? However, those people should know that the spice recipes in our store are only available to you and the big boss." The hat of "Little Boss" is worn in Qin. I can't take it on the hoe.
He said it right, Qin Hao nodded. "If someone finds you in the future, you will push it to me and the big boss." Since the opening of the store, hot pot, mala, and barbecue are all he and Lei Tie personally. After handling, the three buddies in the store, Zheng Liu, Wang Shun and Chen Si, did not know.
"The little boss is relieved." Chen Si said, "However, Xiaoliu and Shunzi can't come, and today's people are afraid of not enough."
Qin Hao has arranged, "When the grocery store opens, I let Zou Boss borrow his store buddy for a long time."
Zou Boss is the owner of the grocery store next door.
Chen Si said, "Zou boss should be willing, but it will definitely make you start working."
"There is no way." Qin Hao helpless, "Small six sons and small straight sons are definitely not hurt, at least have to rest for a month and a half.
Waiting for your big boss to come back, I will go to the dentist to hire a short-term job." The two no longer chat, Chen Si skillfully chooses vegetables to wash vegetables, Qin Hao stewed the big bone soup, began to lick meat.
About a moment later, Lei Tie came back.
Qin Lan looked at him up and down, his face was dull, his clothes were neat, just like just going for a walk.
"How?
" Solved. "
Qin Wei suspicious, "has it solved? "
Chen Si curiously over here.
Tie nod.
" How to solve? Qin Qin asked.
Lei Tie did not say, sit down and pinch the meatballs, "you lick meat. "
How to solve it?" "Qin Xin seems to have a cat's claw in the corner, curiosity.
Lei Tie still does not say.
Qin Hao stared at him dissatisfied. Since he did not want to say, he did not waste his saliva, turned and washed his hands, "I went to the teeth Hire a short-term worker, a long-term worker. "
Chen Si doubt," small business owners, you just do not mean just a hired laborer do? "
Look at your big boss, poor, and both hands are white." I ask the individual to cook spicy. "Qin Wei jokes.
Chen Si enviously said: "The big boss and the little boss have a good relationship, just like a brother. "
Qin Yu is a stiff.
Lei Tie coldly smashes Chen Si.
Chen Siyi shakes. He said wrong?
Lei Tie opened, "He is my ---"
"Thunder iron! "Qin 勉 勉 的 的 的 捂 捂 捂 捂 捂 捂 捂 捂 捂 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 扑 ,
Lei Tie raised his hand and touched him on his face. He said nothing and continued to pinch the meatballs.
Qin Lan let him go, warning him to glance at him, carrying his hand and heading out.
Chen Si glanced at the minced meat on the face of Qin Xiao and turned his head and snickered.
The new folk stone is very thick and the reaction is a bit slow, but the work is diligent, the strength is great, and there are not many words. His participation made this day's business not affected by the absence of Zheng Liu and Wang Shun.
Lei Tie does not need to cook spicy food. When there are few guests, sit with the Qin Lan at the counter to check the accounts. When the guests are more, they help the dishes and collect the money.
When the guests were few, Qin Xiao went to the pastry shop diagonally opposite to buy two kinds of snacks, which were divided into two.
When the sun was westward, Lei Xiangren appeared in the car and looked happy.
"Big brother, big sister, we are back." Lei Xiangren sipped all the time.
Qin Hao can't wait to kill him, flying over his eyes.
Fortunately, the guests in the store did not realize that this "big brother" refers to him.
Lei Xiangli took a look at Lei Xiangren and reminded him: "Don't call
Daxie in front of outsiders." Lei Xiangren suddenly realized, "Hey, I know."
He parked his car on the side of the road and smiled into it. In the store, my face was mysteriously put in front of the counter. "Big Brother, do you guess how much money we made today?"
Lei Tie was writing with a dull pen, and was not interested in guessing.
Qin
Hao casually asked, "How much?" Lei Xiangren huh, two, "two hundred and three."
Lei Xiangyi smiled and said: "We have calculated, remove the firewood and vegetable money, we earn a hundred and sixty Wen Qian."
"Not bad, congratulations." Qin Hao Gong Daxi.
Du
Shi looked at the hot pot that others were eating. "It's busy for a long time and I'm starving to death. Xiang Gong, we will have something to eat in the big brother's shop." "Yes." Lei Xiangren smiled, "Da Gedian The dishes are delicious."
Qin Lan also smiled. "You want to eat what you want, a vegetarian dish, a string of leeks, a bunch of money, a hot pot, and more. You will come and give you a 20% discount for the first time."
Lei Xiangren looked at him with surprise. "It's all my brother..." He deliberately didn't finish his words.
Qin Xiao smiled more brilliantly and was closer. "You should pick the vegetables first."
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli all looked awkward.
Lei Xiangyi looked at Lei Xiangren with disapproval. "
What did the second brother say?" "I didn't say anything wrong, and Daxie was too careless." Lei Xiangren dissatisfiedly accused Qin.
Qin Xiao sneered. What is called "crossing the river to break the bridge" is his knowledge. But he didn't say anything more, smiled and counted the money, and the copper plate fell into the cash box. The sound of the jingle was good. He is not in a hurry, not in a hurry.
Qian suddenly reacted, close to Lei Xiangyi, whispered: "People must pay, and we will buy spices tomorrow."
He deliberately let Lei Xiangren hear her.
Lei Xiangren a meal, snoring, like a smile and said: "Yes, the brothers settled the account."
He glanced at Qin Hao, and stalked to the wooden rack to pick vegetables.
I am sick, what is so good? Qin Hao wanted to step on his face.
Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli looked at each other and went to pick vegetables.
The Qin dynasty slammed the iron and hooked his finger, indicating that he was close to the point.
Lei Tie took two steps to him.
Qin Hao held his shoulder and whispered: "Fortunately, you left home when you were twelve years old. Otherwise, if you grow into a cheeky face like him, I must step on a few feet to help you to thin your face.
Lei Tieguang With a bang, he shook his head helplessly.
"Only four balls will cost two dollars?" "Zhao's mouth licked his mouth while picking vegetables, and spit directly. "Two money can buy a large piece of meat." This vegetarian dish is also expensive, five leaves will be worth a penny! "

The first festival after the 55th chapter together

" is a bit expensive. "Lei Xiangren looked at the look of approval. "Several thin pieces of pork belly are also two pennies. "
Chen Si stood a few steps away to serve the guests who eat hot pot, and looked at them both disdainfully, speechless. Who is this, who is this? Don't eat if you are too expensive. Also, the meatballs on each skewer are generally the size, is it necessary to pick and choose?
Qin Hao did not look up, slowly and casually said: "Go out to the right to have a house to sell buns, continue to go forward and sell noodles and sell biscuits."
Zhao did not speak.
Lei Xiangli blushes for his second brother and two nieces, deliberately screaming: "There are some guests coming, fast, first pick the good first."
Zhao and Lei Xiangren no longer talk, speed up the selection of vegetables .
Qian has long smacked the vegetables he wants to eat. Anyway, the money he earns today must be given to Du Shi, and now he does not eat white.
Seeing that she was picking up the vegetarian dishes, she glanced at him and helped him pick him up. He chose a few more leeks.
Lei Xiangyi smiled softly.
Qian's face is red.
Lei Xiangren and Zhao took a glance at the small basket in their hands and did not want to be willing to choose the leek.
One checkout, sixty-two money, 20% off is fifty cents. Lei Xiangren and Zhao's two people were so distressed that they frowned, and they thought that these were Du's, and they were relieved.
After eating, several people rushed home to the car.
Out of the town, the road was quiet, only the bell on the neck of the donkey rang.
Lei Xiangren snorted, causing Lei Xiangyi and Lei Xiangli's attention.
"Two brothers, is there something?" asked Lei Xiangyi.
Lei Xiangren discretion: "The third child, the fourth child, I have an idea. How do you listen."
Zhao and Qian's both looked over.
"The second brother wants to say something and say it." Lei Xiangyi said.
Lei Xiangren said: "Today we net earned one hundred and sixty cents, and removed 50 of the meal, leaving one hundred. I think our brothers and three matchmakers will lose twenty cents, and the rest will be handed over to the mother. What do you guys think? You see, I have two dolls, and I usually don't even have the money to buy them."
Lei Xiangyi laughed. "Who do you believe? I don't believe that the money you earned when you were working in the past is all handed over to your mother."
Lei Xiangren glanced. "If you must say this, you must also Otherwise, how do you know that I did this?"
Lei Xiangyi did not speak.
Lei Xiangli is secretly depressed. Is it only that he has to honestly give all the money he earns to his mother?
Lei Xiangren slowed down the tone. "Who hasn't had a selfishness? You used to say that you have no money to buy a snack for Xinxin?
Besides the fourth, it's time to say kiss, and also to pay more money? When is the new wife? When I went to the door and wanted to buy a flower for my wife, I wouldn't be embarrassed."
Ray's face was hot and busy: "Say things and say things, don't mess ." " Hey
, the four brothers are still shy." Zhao laughing out loud.
Lei Xiangyi exchanged a look with Qian.
"I don't have any opinions," Lei Xiangyi said with a wry smile. "You also know that Niang doesn't like us Xinxin. Up to now, in addition to the holidays, she has counted the number of times she has eaten a lot of hands."
He and After Lei Xiangren reached an agreement, they all looked at Lei Xiangli.
Although Lei Xiangli felt that it was not good to deceive Mu, but there was no objection, "Just... no opinion."
Several people smiled tacitly, and immediately took 20 yuan to collect them, and easily talked about other topics.
After finishing work this evening, Qin Hao gave Chen four five yuan, let him send the snacks to Zheng Liu and Wang Shun, and on behalf of him and Lei Tiewei asked Zheng Liu and Wang Shun.
Qin Lan reserved him and Lei Tie's dishes and rice, and filled the stomach with a fried rice meal on the pot stove that had not been turned off. The two talents drove the car home.
At this moment, the sky is dark, and the nearly perfect moon hangs in the air, the moonlight is soft and soft, and the white clouds float quietly around, lining the night.
Qin Lan looked back and saw, "Is it my illusion? How do you always feel that there are people behind?"
Don't say that he and Lei Tie are both on the mountain road, and the mountains on both sides are quiet and quiet.
"It's someone." Ray Tie calmly said.
Qin Hao was shocked. "Who? Who is the formula?"
"Don't worry." Lei Tie held his hand and gently pulled the reins, and the buffalo stopped.
The sound of the hooves and the rolling of the wheels disappeared, and the night sky was quieter. A gust of wind blew, Qin Hao could not help but shudder.
Lei Tie indicated that he was sitting in the car, did not move, jumped off the car silently, went to the middle of the road, and looked calmly behind the car.
Qin Yu inexplicably thinks of the scene where the martial arts masters will face to face in the martial arts novels.
Lei Tie performed very calmly, and he was not nervous. He turned around in the car and curiously looked into the distance.
The four sturdy big men were holding strong sticks in their hands and approaching quickly.
I saw a black shadow standing in the middle of the road and did not run away. The four men looked at each other and vaguely felt that something was wrong. Hesitated for a while, or lifted the stick and approached quickly, stopping at two feet.
"Lei Tie, Qin Lan, I must know why we came. If you know each other, you will call out the recipe of the soup!" One of them threatened with a stick.
Lei Tie figure flashed, Qin Hao had not seen his action, he heard a scream, and fixed his eyes, the man who spoke only softly squatted on the ground, his arms stretched to the back with a strange shape, non-stop Trembling, the muscles on his face were ugly and distorted. The stick in his hand did not know where to fly.
The three of them were shocked and did not dare to go forward. Even the Qin dynasty who had drunk the spirit spring did not see the action of the Lei Tie, they were even more unlikely to see, because the unknown was even more frightened.
Qin Xiao smiled, Yang said: "Thunder iron, I did not see please, slow down when dealing with the next one, I learned a lesson."
The three men invariably screamed.
"Good." Lei Tie's right foot was on the ground. The man flashed out and stood behind the second person. The right hand quickly clicked three times on one of his arms.
The second person reacted with the first person. He screamed and fell to the ground. No matter how hard he could not stand, he thundered and thundered. The voice trembled. "You, you... you do it to me. What?"
Lei Railway: "This is just a small lesson. From today, within three days, you can't move. Go back and tell your boss, then dare to let go, I will make him soft as a dough, and he can't take care of himself for life. If he doesn't believe it. I can try it at any time." His speech rate is very slow, and his tone is dull, but it is so more horrible.
Qin Lan has laughed out loud. Is this guy smoked by the fireworks in the restaurant for a long time? Even if you make an analogy, you can think of the "dough".
The rest of the two did not have the courage to do it, and they took up the injured two and fled.
"Go away." Qin Hao greeted Lei Tie and got on the train. "Cold is dead."
Lei Tie got on the bus and continued on the road. "Please ask for another account, you don't have to go to the store every day." He had long discovered that the little wife was afraid of cold. At night, I fell asleep and sneaked into his arms.
Qin Yu hesitated, it is not reluctant to spend money on the ancients, "please check the house ... in case he does greedy money?"
"Selling the deed, death deed." Lei Tie faint.
Qin Yuyi. Selling deeds is one of the featured products of feudal society. It is a bit unacceptable for him, a person from modern times. But he only hesitated for a while and accepted it. The so-called entry into the country, living in such a society will be too much of a human rights.
"Buy a house, if you want to go to the store, you don't want to go to the cat winter at home." The
two went to the dentist to buy a personal, called Yue Dong, can write, the temper is 20 years old. It is expensive to read literacy, and bought Yuedong to spend fifteen or two silver. The silver goods are two, and Yue Dong's sales contract is also in the hands of Qin Yu.
The shop is too small to live, and Qin Hao is not willing to let outsiders live at home. In the shop of the guest shop, he has a shop for Yue Dong. Although not very convenient, but everything has been waiting for years to say.
The division of buddies in the restaurant is more clear. Before the store opened, Zheng Liu, Stone and Wang Shun were responsible for washing vegetables and skewers; Yue Dong and Chen Si were responsible for the stew and the meat to make meatballs. After the meatballs were done, the two also helped to wash vegetables and skewers. After the store opened, Chen Si was responsible for the barbecue, the stone was responsible for the spicy, and Zheng Liu and Wang Shun were responsible for greeting the guests and serving. Yue Dong is only responsible for collecting money.
Qin Lan observed Yue Dong for a few days and found that he was quiet and careful, and gave him the key to the store, let him be part-time shopkeeper and take charge of the purchase.
Yue Dong did not expect that it would not be long before the two bosses could value him so much. Since then, he has been serious and responsible.
After the store was let go, Qin Lan and Lei Tie only need to send enough spices to the shop every few days and occasionally come to the store to see the books.
Not going to the store, Qin Yu was at home to write a plan for the family to get rich in the coming year. Lei Tie is once every two days, and every time there is great gain.
Qin Lan discovered that Lei Tie prefers the present life rather than going to the store every day.
The prey he had hit in these few days was more than enough for them to spend the New Year, some of them were sent to the store, and the rest were marinated and hung on the beams to dry.
"Don't go up the mountain today, today is the winter solstice." Qin Hao sleeved his hand and looked at the iron to wash the ingredients for breakfast, smiled. I don't know what day it started. Every time I cook, this man will take the initiative to scouring rice, picking vegetables and washing vegetables, and even cutting the dishes. What Qin has to do is only the last process.
"Winter Solstice." Lei Tie thought, it is no wonder that early in the morning, I smelled the fragrance in the village.
The ancients thought that since the winter solstice, the heavens and the earth's yang began to flourish, representing the next cycle, and it was the day of good luck. Therefore, the winter solstice is a very important traditional festival. On this day, the common people will make some delicious food to celebrate, and it will indicate that the future will be better. The awkward people and the poor people have to do something delicious. Otherwise it will be considered unlucky.