63-70

Chapter 63: The family's meal is not delicious. (1)

"Coffin," Qin Yu was shocked and held the small bow tighter. "This is the coffin." As far as I know, eucalyptus is a very valuable wood, equivalent to huanghuali, sinking in water or half sinking in water, and the material is stable and less warped. The core material of the eucalyptus is only the thickness of the finger, and there is a gold thread of yellow as gold. This gold thread is not the annual ring line, it will only grow one in three to five years. It is not easy to find such a piece of wood. "
Ray Railway:" love can be. "
Qin Wei said: "I like it very much." "
He took the bow and arrow into the room and hanged with the big bow of the Thunderbolt. When it came out, Lei Tiezhu put the food on the table.
"How about going up the mountain tomorrow," Qin said with great interest.
Lei Railway: "First set the target archery, and then move the target archery."
"So trouble?" Qin Yu was disappointed.
Lei Tie faintly said: "I didn't learn to walk, how to learn to run?" It
would be quite reasonable. Qin Yu was speechless and could only win, and got up to give a little white meat. The
next day, Lei Tie inserted two sticks in the yard, and an old straw hat was hung in the middle as a target, so that Qin Hao aimed at archery.
Qin Yugang had his own bow and arrow, and his interest was strong. According to the guidance of Lei Tie, he shot tirelessly again and again. At the beginning, he was not in the middle. After shooting seven or eight arrows, he found the feeling, shot the straw hat accurately and getting closer and closer to the center.
Lei Tie was only playing with him. He saw that he had some talents. He was quite surprised. This taught him to be more serious. Let him put the arrow away from the straw hat and then retreat to three feet and gradually widen the distance. .
Qin Yu began to learn archery, his arms were sore for a long time, and he finished his practice at noon.
Lei Railway: "In the future, I only practice half an hour every day, but I don't want to speed up."
Qin Hao nodded. He also felt that he couldn't eat anything and his arms could not be lifted. "What to eat at noon?"
Lei Railway: "Hot pot, I did."
Qin Xiao smiled and lay down on the sofa. "Well, you do, I am waiting to eat."
Lei Tie does not make hot pot like Qin Qin. After the water is boiled, the seasoning is poured into the inside. Try the taste, add some salt when it's light, and then pour the sliced ​​meat into the sliced ​​meatballs, potatoes, spinach and cabbage leaves that were brought back from the store yesterday. When the meat and potatoes are cooked, the spinach and cabbage leaves are too old to be caught.
The face of Lei Tie's tablet was rarely exposed to the color of embarrassment. Before the words of Qin Yu's words, some vegetables and cabbage leaves were calmly placed.
Fortunately, the taste is not bad.
Qin Lan thought that this person was a rare meal, and for a moment, he did not marry him.
I didn't cook the rice, I didn't have enough to eat the food. The two put the noodles in the hot pot and cooked them together.
Since the pasta machine is used, it is very convenient to eat noodles. In advance, a large number of noodles are pressed out with a noodle machine. After hanging and drying, cut them with scissors. Store in a dry drawer and cook whenever you want. It's just that there is no desiccant in this era, and the dried noodles can only be kept for up to one month, but this is enough.
At the dinner table, Qin Lan mentioned the business. "There are fewer people who have recently eaten mala. In the afternoon, they are staying at home, doing some radish balls, fish balls, sweet potato balls and vegetable meatballs. Let's do some trial sales, if you sell them well. Just ask someone to do it." If you don't make more money to expand your business, he will not be impatient to do this every day.
Lei Tie nodded.
After eating, the two bought some sweet potatoes, potatoes, radishes, carrots and fish in the villagers' home.
Sweet potato balls are the simplest, steamed after peeling, pressed into mashed potatoes, add appropriate amount of flour, mix well and mix well, knead into small groups. After the oil is boiled, pour the sweet potato balls into golden yellow, soft and sweet. It is not difficult to radish balls. The radish is chopped and mixed with minced meat, eggs, flour, and seasonings. The main ingredients of vegetable meatballs are potatoes and carrots. The potatoes are steamed and crushed into mud and carrots, egg whites, and various seasonings are stirred together, and they are also fried.
Fish balls are relatively difficult. After the fish is cleaned, remove the big bones and thorns, scrape the fish with a knife, add the appropriate amount of ginger, salt and water, beat the mud with a rolling pin, add the egg white, and use the chopsticks in the same direction. Stir, add a little flour according to the consistency, then pour the fish into a pill, add water to the pan, cook the fish in a small fire, then turn to the fire, and when the fish balls are all floated, they can be fished out and soaked in cold water. Drain after cooling.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie Ma were busy all day long, and the sweet potato balls, radish balls and vegetable meatballs were each made more than one hundred; the fish balls were less, about eighty.
There are no beef and mutton sold in the village, otherwise you can also make some beef balls and mutton balls.
Dinner is rice and hot pot. Each of the balls has a dozen or so. Qin Lan and Lei Tie are the most favorite fish balls.
Sweet potato balls are sweet and are expected to be more popular with women.
The appearance of several kinds of meatballs makes the eating of the fragrant food again appear in the grand occasion of the full house.
Time flies, and when I am stunned, I enter the twelfth lunar month.
The word "New Year" is being mentioned more and more. The villagers who raised the fat pigs for the New Year were lined up by Liao Dabo to kill the pigs. Every few days in the village, I can hear the screams of pigs.
When it comes to killing pigs, it is necessary to mention killing pigs and rice. As the name suggests, after the killing of pigs, they should ask for dinner. Usually, they are friends and relatives, and the villagers who get along well in the same village.
The first pig-killing rice eaten by Qin Lan and Lei Tie was Zhang
Dashuan's family. I didn't expect to have a pig-eaten meal after only one day. I saw Lei Xiangyi and a 50-year-old man walked through the courtyard together. The door, Qin Qin took a moment to think of this uncle who seems to be Lei Tie Dong Da Niu. Wei had seen one side when he entered the door.
"My uncle, come in." Thunder iron is not cold or hot.
Qin Hao poured a cup of hot tea to Dong Daniu.
Dong Da Niu slowly looked around after entering the door and looked very carefully, just like measuring the value of the objects in the house. For a while, he smiled and said, "The tea will not drink, I have to run a few. The family will kill the pig tomorrow, I am here to invite you to eat the pig rice. Minger comes earlier."
Qin Yudao "We must go early. Let the three brothers come over and say it to us. How can the uncle also run for himself? How can we be so funny?"
Dong Da Niu smiled and said: "When you warmed up, we had nothing at home. When people come over, I happen to take a look at this opportunity today. I saw that you have done a good job, and my aunt and I are relieved." He does not mention "separation", only mention "warm room."
Qin Yu laughed and said nothing. Just listen to it. As far as he knows, Dong Da Niu has a total of three sons. Even if there is a big thing on the body, there is no time to send someone to sit down for a while? Now killing pigs thinks of asking them to go to eat, how to think it is weird.
Dong Daniu seems to have something to do, and he will leave after a while.
Lei Xiangyi deliberately slowed down a few steps and whispered: "The uncle's youngest son has been in prison, and you should be careful when you go to their home tomorrow."
Qin Yu was taken aback.
Lei Tie also had some accidents. He left the competition for many years and did not understand the relatives.
"Why are you in jail?" Qin Hao quickly asked Lei Xiangyi.
Lei Xiangyi sighed. "It's said that my uncle and aunt are too accustomed to Wei cousin. When I was a child, I stole chickens and touched dogs. When I grew up, I even dared to steal. I was fined for two or two silver. I also sentenced to two years in prison. I came back. I thought that he had been in prison for a year to be taught. Who knows it is still not good after learning it---In short, you should be careful tomorrow."
For the farmers of the Daxia Dynasty, farming is their life. So it will be so heavy.
After Lei Xiangyi left, Qin Yu thought about it and tentatively said to Lei Tie: "Or, tomorrow, will you go by yourself?"
Lei Tie was determined to watch him not speak.
Qin Lan also felt that he was not loyal, and changed his mind: "Go, go together."
Lei Railway: "I will not let him bully you."
Qin Hao leaned against the arm of the sofa and slanted him. "Who is afraid of this?" Anyway, I followed you for so long, can you beat him? I just think that there will be nothing good tomorrow." The
next day, after breakfast, Qin Lan and Lei Tie rushed to the old house, and the old The house will meet. All the people in the old house were dispatched, and Lei Xiangzhi happened to rest on this day and went together. Because of the large number of people, Dongjiacun was far away, and Lei Daqiang borrowed a brake in the village.
Qin Lan, Lei Tie, Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi took the ox cart, Lei Daqiang, Du Shi, Wei Shi, Qian Shi, Zhao Shi, Lei Chuntao and three children took the car, two The family went to Dongjia Village in a mighty way.
It hasn't rained recently. Although the village road is a dirt road, it's good to go. The car is swaying for nearly half an hour. After crossing the dirt road between the two ponds, it enters a berowd by willow and eucalyptus. Village. Thunderbolt followed the parking.
This is Dongjiacun.
Lei Daqiang's sister Lei Xiaoyun and his brother-in-law Dong Daniu took a young man of about 20 years old to meet at the door.
Lei Xiangyi whispered to Qin: "That is the cousin."
Qin Yu secretly looked at Dong Wei, each is quite tall, the body is slightly fat, the length is white, a pair of small eyes like beans are wasting a pair of double eyelids Turning around, it's not honest at first glance.
"Three brothers, Du Dimei, Wei Dimei, you are coming. Come inside." Lei's arm intimately held Du's and Wei's arms and pointed to Qin Wei to Dong Wei. "This is your iron cousin and Mian brother, not as people? "
Dong Wei an almost wanton eyes looked up and down the Qin Mian again, and looked at the iron mine, ambiguous smile, cute authentic:" iron cousin, Mian brother, come in please. "
people The first impression is really very important. Qin Hao did not give birth to a good impression on Dong Wei because he did not call himself "in the face" in front of everyone. Dong Wei only greeted the special and Lei Tie, but turned a blind eye to Lei Xiangren, saying that he had no thoughts and even three-year-olds would not believe.

Chapter 64: The family's meal is not delicious. (2) There are

many people sitting in the house. Lei Dagang, his wife, two sons, a daughter-in-law, two grandchildren and two granddaughters are all in the family. Dismissed. There is also a family of Lei Xiaofeng. Lei Xiaofeng's husband is called Wan Yangshu, the eldest daughter Wan Xiaoxiang marries, the only son Wan Yaozu is married to his wife Chen, the young girl Wan Xiaorou has been detained, and will be married in April next year. Lei Xiaoyun and Dong Daniu's eldest son Dong Ying, the second son Dong Xiong, the granddaughter Wang's wife, and the two daughter-in-law Xiao Wang's four are entertaining guests. A few little devils ran around the house and ran around.
Lei Xiaoyun, Lei Dagang, Lei Daqiang and Lei Xiaofeng have a total of four brothers and sisters. Qin Hao recognized the relatives of Lei Daqiang today.
So many people stayed in the house and looked very crowded. But fortunately, the house is big enough, otherwise it can't be accommodated.
There was nothing to say between Lei Daqiang and Lei Dagang. They said a few words of politeness and said hello to others. After the chill, a house of talented people settled.
The eyes of several people swept between Qin and Lei Tie.
Qin Lan was unconscious, sitting quietly against the wall, elegantly stacking his legs, holding a cup of hot tea in his hand, taking a sip from time to time.
Lei Tieben is a face-to-face, and if nothing else.
In a short while, outside shouted: "Catch the pig!"
Several men got up to help or watch, and the children ran out to watch the fun.
Qin Hao did not move, Lei Tie did not move.
Wei's to Du Shidao: "Sister, it's better to go to the kitchen to help."
Du
Shi said: "Why should you say to me, you said to yourself and the old man, you don't say how he knows that you are diligent? Wei's is not angry, "Sister, is this angry with me?" Strictly speaking, between me and you, you and your older sister are more intimate, but I am wrong. Since my sister didn't speak, I didn't dare to move. "
Du's suddenly stood up. "Are you saying that I am lazy?" "
Wei said apologetically: "My sister really misunderstood me. No, I went outside to see. "Well, I left.
Lei Tie suddenly whispered: "Du is too weak. "
Qin Wei understands what he means - once Wei's completely suppresses Du's, Wei's may not be
staring at them. But he is not worried about this, and he is quietly looking at the back of Wei's back. Nguyen, "The five brothers will not let Du's suffer. "
Lei family brothers, Du's most painful is Lei Xiangzhi; and Lei's brothers are also Lei Xiangzhi's most filial to Du's. Lei Xiangzhi can't watch the Du's being held by Wei's. Once there is Ray To Zhizhi's point of view, Du's "combat power" will be comparable to that of Wei's. Therefore, Du's weakness is only temporary, and her "fight" with Wei's will continue.
Dong Wei walks over, "Iron cousin and cousin What are you talking about? Waiting in the house is also boring, I will take you out for a walk? "
Qin Wei looked into the yard. A lot of people were crowded there. The corner was a pigsty. Several big men gathered around the pig. Nearly two hundred pounds of pigs smashed in the pigsty, and they kept screaming. The voice was harsh. He nodded to Dong Wei indifferently. The
three men went out of the yard and strolled along the village road.
The village in winter was dying everywhere, and there was no good view. The three people unconsciously walked to the pond. There are several stalks withered and yellowed, short and long, and full of loneliness. Occasionally a wind came, the water surface was
micro-microwave . Dong Wei stopped and smiled and said: "Iron cousin, listen to my mother said that you are in town. Opened a restaurant, presumably the business must be good. "
Lei Railway: "It's OK. "
Dong Wei said:" Congratulations iron cousin, I hope you can get rich. I heard that there are five people in your store? "
Lei iron beheaded.
Qin Hao thought that Dong Wei would ask them to arrange for him to go to the store to help, but when Dong Wei just smiled, he shifted the topic. "There is a stone behind our village that rolled down the mountain a few years ago. The shape is very strange, very famous in the vicinity. I will take you to see."
Qin Hao and Lei Tie looked at each other, some did not ask him how to plan in the end, follow him back.
After seeing the stone, the three slowly walked back. Dong Wei did not mention the topic of the store again, only talked about some business.
When Lei Xiaoyun saw his little son, he glared at him.
Dong Wei sent Qin Hao and Lei Tie into the hall and came out again.
Lei Xiaoyun pulled him aside and whispered, "Is it
safe to let you go to the shop to do things?" Dong Wei ringed his chest and slanted his body. "I didn't say it."
Lei Xiaoyun squatted The finger poked him. "You kid, I am not telling you---"
Dong Wei interrupted her words. "Mother, you can rest assured. I have my own plans."
"What can you do? If you can You work in the shop of your iron cousin, you can get at least six or seven hundred dollars a month." Lei Xiaoyun did not say good, the application was somewhat discouraged. In fact, her own son is a virtue, she fully understands that she has dyed a lot of bad habits from prison, and people have changed a lot. When she came back, she almost did not dare to recognize him. But after all, it is a piece of meat that falls from her body. How can she not worry? The sons of other people usually have a daughter-in-law on the 16th and seventeenth. Her son is all nineteen, and she said that she has not completed her four or five times. She doesn't want to find a way to do it?
Dong Wei quickly grabbed her shoulder and whispered, "Mother, you listen to me, now I am going to New Year, even if I can go to my cousin's shop to do things, how much can I get? Today is mainly with the iron cousin, 勉The brothers are close to each other, and they will drink a few glasses of wine with them at the dinner table. The relationship is naturally close. When the New Year is over, you come to my house to celebrate the New Year, I will go to your house to celebrate the New Year, then it is not a good time to mention it. They don't want to be in their hearts, and they don't want to be your aunt's face? What do you say?"
Lei Xiaoyun's eyes brightened, and a slap on his shoulder, he said: "You still have a way for your kid. Just, you Xiao Yan is also very concerned about Lei Tie and his wife, and may have the same plan as us. What if she is robbed first?"
Dong Wei hesitated: "Is it not going to be? I heard that Yao Rent is a buddy in the tailor shop. It is very useful for the shopkeeper to reuse. Is it necessary to change it?"
"That can be said." Lei Xiaoyun disapproved, "The tailor shop business Can Dongwei
think about it ?" Dong Wei thought about it. "Mother, don't do anything for the time being. Let's take a look at it." In the
hall, Lei Xiaofeng, like Lei Xiaoyun, is the same as Ray and Qin. Hey talk. Her words are euphemistic, but the meaning of the words is to let Lei Tie and Qin Hao arrange Wan Xiaorou's fiancé to do things in the restaurant.
Wan Xiaorou's fiance Zhang became a real person, and his family was simple. Lei Xiaofeng was interested in this point before he was willing to marry him. The only bad place for Zhang Cheng is that the conditions at home are average. Therefore, Lei Xiaofeng wanted to find something for him, so that Wan Xiaorou could easily relax after marrying him.
Qin Lan told her truth that the folks in the shop signed the employment documents. Once the breach of contract, they had to pay a large sum of money, and the rent of the small shop was only one year, and it was not rented after one year.
Lei Xiaofeng was very disappointed. He did not ask for it. He smiled at the two and went out.
The pig has been killed
, Lei Xiaoyun washed the ribs in the yard, see her face is not good, asked with concern: "Little sister, what is this?" The two are sisters, Lei Xiaofeng understands Lei Xiaoyun, can guess To her thoughts, I didn't hide it immediately. "Big sister, I originally wanted Lei Tie to find something for Zhang Cheng, and I was rejected..." Tell Qin Xiao's original words to Lei Xiaoyun.
Lei Xiaoyun snorted and suddenly stood up, for a moment, forgot Dong Wei's embarrassment.
"Little girl, I think of a thing, you first help me wash these ribs."
Lei Xiaoyun hurried into the house, find Lei Tie and Qin Hao.
"Iron, iron wife, you two come in, I have something to say to you."
Qin Hao and Lei Tie followed her into the room of her and Dong Daniu.
"I don't know what the aunt is looking for us?" Qin asked.
Lei Xiaoyun grabbed a handful of dried fruit and fried peanuts. "You are both smart people, and your aunt is not turning around with you. I want you to ask your two cousins ​​to find something to do. I must have heard of you." Dong Wei's imprisonment, but in fact it was not what the outsiders said, Dong Wei was framed..."
Qin Hao was undecided.
"He grew up to be an honest child. When he came out of prison, he was more sensible than before. But everyone thought he was a bad boy, so that he has not found anything to do from his back to the present, even a wife. You can't talk about it. How much do you say he is? You are the most promising of the children in your life, so your aunt wants to help you." Lei Xiaoyun whispers, a kind mother-in-law People are moving.
Qin Xiao smiled bitterly: "Auntie is hard to live with us. If the aunt greets us earlier, we can ask Wei cousin to do things for us. We can't ask for it. However, we asked the couple to time, all signed for one year. The documents, if the time is not up, will drive people away, each person has to pay twenty-two silver. We are small business, how can we afford it?"
"The business in the restaurant is good, you can ask more individuals, arrange yourself People are in the shop, are you more assured?" Lei Xiaoyun said again.
Qin Lan explained: "There are already five buddies in the shop, which is enough."
Lei Xiaoyun's face is getting colder. "Say, you are thinking that my son is out of prison, look down on him, didn't take us. When relatives."
Lei Railway: "It is the aunt who gave us a problem ." Lei
Xiaoyun stood up, calmed his face and left without saying a word.
Qin Hao shrugged and pulled the thunder and iron out.
Sitting in the hall for a while, I opened the seat.
In addition to the relatives of Lei Xiaoyun, Dong's relatives and Dong Da Niu's relatives, together with the villagers in the village, had four tables of guests, two tables in the hall, and two tables in the yard.
"Xiaoyun, those two are your nephew and his male daughter-in-law?" A middle-aged woman sitting next to Lei Xiaoyun pointed at Qin and Lei Tie, covering her mouth and smiling, her eyes fluttering, a lot of age. This kind of action doesn't feel awkward.
Lei Xiaoyun glanced over there, faintly said: "Yes. Jujube sister, eat vegetables."
Dong Wei brow wrinkled, looked at Lei Xiaoyun on another table inexplicably, what happened, mother How is this attitude?
"Two men are husband and wife, Xiaoyun. Do you feel awkward when you look at it?" The woman said as she shook her head. "You are really...how to invite them."
"The visitor is a guest." Lei Xiaoyun Laughing, "They are hard to be together. Although I am their aunt, but after all, it is still an outsider, what can I say?"
Lei Tie's face sank, pulling Qin Qin stood up, went to Lei Xiaoyun, indifference The opening of the ground: "Auntie, it is your younger brother who forced us to become a relative. If you have a good opinion, if you have any opinions, why didn't you persuade him?"
Lei Xiaoyun's face was stiff.
There was a sly silence in the yard.
The eyes of others were falling on the face of Lei Daqiang like a needle, and Lei Daqiang's face was blue.
"We still have things, first leave." Lei Tie took Qin Qin directly left.
Lei Dagang laughed and took a sip of wine. "Some people, the older they are, the more confused."
"Lei Dagang, what do you mean?" Lei Taiqiang slammed the chopsticks on the table. Asked loudly.
"Oh," Lei Dagang gave his grandson a piece of crispy ribs, and the eyelids were not lifted. "I didn't name the surname. Whoever is confused is clear, but just listen to the local warlock and force his son." A man. Hey, everyone said, "There is a post-mother, there is nothing wrong with it."
"You---" Lei Daqiang couldn't bear it, raised his fist.
"Want to beat me? Come on with the ability." Lei Dagang also stood up and dismissed.
Lei Daqiang rushed over, "You are looking for death!"
The people next to him stopped quickly. "Hey, I don't say a few words!" The
yard was in chaos.

After the 65th chapter, the Chinese New Year (1)

Qin Yu and Lei Tie did not look back, driving the cart away.
Qin Lan can be sure that most of what Lei Xiaoyun and other people said, the woman will say those words.
Because he was rejected, Lei Xiaoyun had to take out his and Lei Tie's affairs and add to them. As the saying goes, the emperor has three poor relatives. These relatives want to be close to them, and they want to help them. But if they don't achieve the goal, they will put a cold arrow behind them. It is really hateful.
Lei Tie suddenly said: "I will not use it in the future."
"Of course." Qin Hao did not hesitate, can not deny the distress of Lei Tie, without him, the current Thunder will be a lonely man. If these so-called relatives really have the most iron and iron feelings, then Lei Tie will not be forced to run away from home, and later will not be forced to get married with men, and will not be forced to go out of the house... ... Nowadays, those people want to take advantage of the name "aunt" and "uncle", and there is such a good thing in the world. Since they don't care about the Thunderbolt, why should he and Lei Tie care about them.
"Golden you." Lei iron boring.
Qin Hao doesn't care. "They are just insignificant people to me."
Lei Tie suddenly clenched his hand. "Well, they are just insignificant to us." The
latter part of the sentence added a word. Qin Yi glanced, and then smiled briskly, my heart was a little nervous, some joy. This guy cares so much about him.
Lei Tie saw him smile, but also a faint smile, "Women, I am glad to be with you at the beginning."
Qin Yu heart panic, looking at the mountains to see the tree, just do not look at him, pretending not to hear.
Lei Tie no longer said anything, only clenched his hand, and the whip accelerated.
In the future, the two of them are not alone.
After the twelfth lunar month, the sky became colder, the cold wind scraped like a knife, and the angry beast whispered, the water in the pond was frozen, and more than one hundred kilograms of adults walked on the ice. A round trip is not a problem. The water in the well is made into ice. Every time you take the water, you must first break the ice with a bucket. The sun has disappeared for a few days, and it seems that there is a heavy snow coming.
The closer the New Year is, the more the virgins sing: "Twenty-three, worship the cook; twenty-four, sweep the house; twenty-five, make tofu; twenty-six, stew big meat; twenty-seven, slaughter cock; twenty-eight, put Twenty-nine, steamed steamed buns; thirty nights, one night, the New Year's Day twisted and twisted."
Twenty-three in the twelfth lunar month, Qin Lan and Lei Tie went to the town to add new clothes, to run new year. Qin Hao worried that if there was a university coming, the folks who were not in the town would not be safe on their way home. They went to the store to give the guys a great year-end award, and put on annual leave, and then opened the door on the sixth day of the first month.
Yue Dong is a lonely man. He did not have a New Year. The original Qin Yu still hesitated to take Yue Dong home. He was not mentioned again after being refused by Lei Tie. To be honest, he did not want an outsider to spend the New Year with them. However, Zheng Six enthusiastically invited Yue Dong to go to his home for the New Year, and Yue Dong readily accepted.
After the account was finished, Qin Lan and Lei Tie rushed home to the ox cart and decided not to go out at home until the sixth day of the first month.
It was snowing the next day. Large snowflakes fall like goose feathers, and they are all raging, but for a moment, on the roof, on the branches, on the courtyard wall, there is a layer of white snow on the bamboo rafts. Soon, the ground was also covered with a thick layer, like a white carpet, spotless.
This is the first snow after coming to the world. Qin Qin dressed like a bear, and went to the yard to look far away. Heaven and earth are all white, snow-wrapped branches, Yushu Qionghua, heaven and earth are more beautiful. The snowflake dissolves all the sounds of the world. It is white enough in the mountains, like a small slap, screaming and screaming, leaving a slippery footprint on the snow.
Qin Lan saw it interesting, grabbed a handful of snow and threw it.
A little white body twisted, lightly avoided, proudly look at him and continue to run cheerfully.
Lei Tie stood quietly and looked at it for a while before opening. "Go back."
"A little white, go." When I
walked to the entrance to the village, I heard a cheerful laugh. The little devils in the village ran around in the snow and sledded, slipping and not afraid, but giggling, carefree.
As soon as he entered the house, Qin Lan climbed up. After entering the twelfth lunar month, I was not cold.
A little white squatting and squatting.
Eating, naturally, is also on the raft. After the cold, the two people almost eat hot pot every day, Lei Tie has long learned to cook hot pot, the ingredients are clean, can be eaten in the pot, save trouble, full, and hot. The work of washing dishes is still mine, and Qin Qin almost does not use anything. It is estimated that he has been at least three pounds this winter.
Twenty-four, sweeping the house, the two lived in a new house, lazy and did not clean.
Twenty-five, Lei Tie soaked half a bucket of soybeans to the village's tofu workshop to make tofu, the middle of the time back to a trip, back to a large bowl of soy milk, delicious. Half a bucket of soybeans made a total of more than 50 kilograms of tofu, which looks white and tender.
Qin Lan suddenly remembered the delicious fermented bean curd. When he was very young, there was often a 60-something old man in his village who took the burden and went to the door to sell the bean curd. The bean curd is said to have been made by the secret method. The square is a small piece of red, with a bright red surface and a dime. It is spicy and fragrant. The grandmother will buy five pieces for five cents each time. He is especially fond of eating, half a piece of bean curd can eat a large bowl of rice.
At that time, I was young and didn't understand things. I also asked the old man how his rotten milk was made. Why is it so sweet? The old man is also interesting. It is estimated that he was very young and told him. Later, he told Fang Zi to his grandmother that his grandmother was smart and succeeded in making delicious fermented bean curd. Now he still remembers the practice.
"Thunder iron, we went to the kitchen to make the bean curd." Qin Hao jumped from the raft and bent over to wear shoes.
Lei Tie looked at him strangely, and he thought that the little wife would grow up in the winter.
He put down the pieces in his hand. "What is the bean curd?"
Qin Yu mysteriously said: "It's delicious and ready to go."
"Isn't it cold?" Lei Tie asked.
"The charcoal pot will do. Fast." In order to be delicious, Qin can endure cold.
Qin Lan asked Lei Tie to wash the two empty clay pots and wipe the water inside. Watching him hold the dish cloth, put his hand into the cold water, the face does not change color, Qin Yan looked at him, so he took his shoulders comfortably. "There is more work, hard work."
Lei Tieguang The index finger, a few clear water fell on his face.
Qin Lan was in the past, and the man squatted and did his work. He picked up a cold porcelain plate and thunder iron was not prepared to press on his face. Please see his face trembled and laughed.
He opened his eyes in the nest, raised his head, swept the day in the kitchen, and closed his eyes.
The Qin dynasty made some chili oil and put it in a bowl. After the chili oil was cooled, add pepper, pepper, star anise, plan powder and rice wine to prepare a marinade.
Then, he let Lei Tie bring some straw to the basket, put a piece of white paper on the basket, cut the white tofu into square pieces, and put it on the paper across the distance code.
After some time, after the tofu grows out of the mold, Qin Lan rolls a layer of salt on the tofu.
After doing this, he said to Lei Tie: "After about eight days of pickling, put the tofu into the pottery jar, pour the prepared braised soup, and then seal it with paper and mud like a sealed altar. You will finish it after eight days. Remind me."
Lei Tie dagger, "Come on the roasting hand."
"Today's twenty-seven." Qin Lan sat down beside the charcoal pot and arranged the tasks for the next few days. "Today's noodles, stews and croquettes, Tomorrow, do buns, dumplings and steamed buns."
Lei Railway: "So many things? You said, I do."
Qin Xiao laughed. "New Year, it is to be busy to have a feeling of Chinese New Year. Although we have fewer families, It's even more important to be flattered. It's three days before New Year's Eve. It's the first year after his birth, the first year of Ray's return to his hometown, and he's with Raytheon. In the first year, he must be prepared.
Lei did not speak, holding his hand, put it on the charcoal pot and roast the fire, the deep eyes fell on his face.
Qin Lan pumped his hand and did not pull it out. The hand of Lei Tie was as tight as a nail.
"I won't go, what do you do so tightly?" Qin said with a smile.
Lei Tie wants to ask if he will never leave, but did not ask, will his hands be warmed before releasing.
Qin Hao first stood up, "You and noodles, I stewed the meat."
Lei Tie got up and licked the flour.
The Qin dynasty boiled the water, added the seasoning, put the washed pork ribs, chicken, pig's trotters and large pieces of pork into it, covered the lid, stewed with a large fire, and put a few large pieces of firewood into the stove. Don't worry about it for the time being. These cooked foods are prepared in advance, and it is time-saving to process them a little while in the first month. The pot inside can steam sweet potatoes at the same time.
Qin Lan moved the small square table to the side of the charcoal pot, and cut the meat. It's too cold, everything is cold, and the hand is frozen and numb. He cuts a few knives and is going to bake the fire.
After the iron and the good noodles, take the kitchen knife in his hand, cut the vegetables according to his instructions, and quickly make three pots of stuffing, pork puree, clam stuffing and fish paste. The two made a pot of pork balls, a pot of pills, a bowl of fish balls, and a pot of sweet potato pills. Another pot is made of tofu, which is made of tofu. After adding meat and flour, it can be made into bean dregs and it is also delicious. Baked pills, sweet potato balls and bean dregs are fried, and pork balls and fish balls are boiled.
After the meat in the pot was cooked, Qin Qin cut a chicken and a bowl of white meat. The two will have lunch and continue to work in the afternoon.
The scent of croquettes floats in the kitchen, which is the taste of the New Year.
Looking at a bowl of fragrant balls, Qin Hao is quite fulfilling.
On the 28th of the twelfth lunar month, the face is good. Qin Lan and Lei Tie steamed two pots of steamed buns, a pot of meat buns, wrapped a curtain of dumplings, and also fried a pot of hemp leaves, small twists, sprinkles and fritters.
Lei Tie never knew that the year could be so rich, and many of the foods prepared by Qin Lan were not seen before.

After the 66th chapter, the Chinese New Year (2)

"How," Qin Hao's expression of a treasure, "Is it all you have never seen before, have not eaten?"
Lei Tiezhu lived in his waist, whispered, "Eternal life is unforgettable."
Qin Hao did not like his expression of falling into memories, waving: "The past things don't think again. The more people don't like you, the more you want to live a hundred times better than them." He picked up a small twist and stuffed it into the thunder.
Lei Tie two fingers holding a small twist, shaking his head, "I did not think of those people." He was early and bearish, as long as there is a small daughter-in-law, it is enough for him.
On the 29th of the twelfth lunar month, other villagers were still busy cooking, frying, and frying. Qin and Lei Tie took a little white leisurely to Zhang Dashuan and Wu's family.
In the New Year, the Zhuang households use their own fried melon seeds, peanuts and broad beans to entertain guests. Those who are willing to spend money will buy people in the town to cook, or buy other snacks, dried fruits and so on.
In order to save trouble, Qin Lan is buying fried melon seeds, fried peanuts and fried broad beans. So he and Lei Tie are so leisurely. Intentionally or unintentionally, the two did not pass through the old house.
On the morning of the twelfth lunar month, Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli, Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao wore cotton jackets, carrying a cold air into the door of the Qin family.
The snow stopped for the first two days, and it started to fall again in the middle of the night. The snow can have no ankles. Lei to the four people from the old house to the Qin family's home is not a long distance, the body fell a layer of snow, the head is like wearing a white cashmere hat.
A little white ran over and patrolled them with a gaze of sight to walk away.
Lei Xiangyi brothers slap the snow on their bodies, face each other, smile. Too is a pet like a master, and a little white does not like people in the old house. It only has a good impression on Lei Chuntao.
"When you enter the house, sit on the raft." Qin Hao waved.
As soon as I entered the room, my brothers and sisters felt a faint warmth and looked around in secret. This is the first time they have entered this room.
The room is very spacious, the left hand side is the closet, the right hand side is a double sofa and a small table, there are two brown cushions on the sofa; the wardrobe is squatting, and the squat is also lying four red. The bottom of the black bar and a printed blanket, in the middle is a table, the table is just a chess board that has just fallen a dozen, there are two cups of hot tea across the board, braving the heat; There is a landscape painting, the wall on the right is a bookshelf, and some books are scattered. One of the books is open and buckled in the grid. The room was very clean, but it was not neat, but it was a kind of warmth and comfort.
"You go to the squat." Qin 勉 let Lei Tie first call them, turned and went out.
A little white on the mat on the floor, slamming, leaping, falling on the raft, nesting in a corner.
Lei Xiangyi hesitated for a moment, took off his shoes, and the warmth under the butt made them feel comfortable and sighed, and the frozen face softened.
Although it is a brother, but after all, men and women are different, Lei Chuntao did not take off his shoes, sitting on the side of his legs, feeling the warmth of the bedding, and enviously said to Lei Xiangyi: "Brother, if the family also To do this kind of
embarrassment , winter is not afraid of cold." Lei Xiangyi squatted on his face after warming his hands, "Yeah. At the beginning, people in the village heard that the big brother's family did not agree with this kind of cockroaches, this winter. The village is only afraid that the big brother and the big brother are the most comfortable."
Lei Xiangli shook his head. "I had a slap in the first place, but I don't agree." They knew that Du's was reluctant to spend money.
Lei Xiangzhi said: "This kind of cockroach is really practical. When the weather is warm, I am obedient and obedient. They are older and they are better off next winter."
Lei Tie did not join their conversation. Turned a book in my heart.
A few of Zhou Xiangyi used to get used to his dullness and didn't mind.
Qin Hao bar came in with Du Pan, and Lei Han Han looked up and took the board.
Qin Hao placed four cups of hot tea on the table and placed the tray directly on the pot.
The four people of Lei Xiangyi were attracted by the dim sum of the dish in the tray, a dish of fried sesame leaves with black sesame seeds, a small twist of a round dish, a dish of crisp yellow scorpion and a dish of rolling There are candy candies, and a dish of bean dregs with six toothpicks.
"Da, what are these?" Lei Chuntao asked curiously.
Qin Hao took off his shoes and sat down next to Lei Tie. He used to keep his legs warmer. "These are small snacks that I made with Lei Tie, fried hemp leaves, twists, hazelnuts and candy. The bean dregs were originally made. The dishes, but the taste is good, I like it very much, you also taste it. But there is meat inside, cold can't eat too much." Then he poked a bean dregs with a bamboo stick, this kind of meatball is delicious. Also chewy.
Lei Railway: "
Let's eat a few." "Know, eat two." Qin Xiao smiled. "I still have a better stomach to eat at night."
Lei Xiangzhi also poked a ball, and said with a smile: "It seems that we are right today."
Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Lei Chuntao have tasted every snack, and they are full of praise.
Lei Xiangyi secretly swears, although his eldest brother married a man-in-law, the days have passed more than they are nourished.
"How are you prepared over there?" Qin asked casually.
Lei Xiangyi reached out and took a scorpion, which was crisp and fragrant. "It's stewed. The other ones are ready."
"How many of you have come together?" Qin dynasty went to insert the bean dregs and was thrown into the iron. Stop, had to put down the toothpick and take the leaves to eat.
Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangren, Lei Xiangzhi and Lei Chuntao looked at each other. Lei Xiangyi looked at Lei Tie and took a sip of hot tea. He did not hope: "Yu and Niang let you eat New Year's Eve at night." Let's have a reunion together."
Qin Hao did not take a look at Lei Tie.
Lei Tie
whispered : "My wife and I have a New Year in our own home." Lei Xiangyi did not speak out and persuaded, but chatted about other topics.
Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi are talkatively. Qin Lan is also a person with a mouthful of sorrows. He is more than a few hundred years old. They are very lively.
Later, even Lei Tie occasionally inserted a few words, although it was still three or five crosses, but it was not so boring.
Unconsciously, a few dishes were eaten.
A few people in Lei Xiangyi were embarrassed. Seeing that Qin Hao picked up the tray and went to eat and eat, he quickly went down from the raft.
"Don't be busy, it's almost noon, we should go back." Lei Chuntao said first.
Qin Hao paused and nodded. "Yes, today is New Year's Eve. It is not appropriate to leave you for lunch. You should wait, I will take some snacks and bring them back to give a few children."
Lei Xiangyi was warm Busy: "Thank you for your big brother."
Qin Hao found a small tub, which was filled with some food, and together with a large pot.
On the way back to the old house, Lei Chuntao could not help but take a bean residue to eat.
Lei Xiangyi, Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi couldn't help but laugh.
Lei Chuntao looked ashamed and whispered: "The bean dregs are really delicious."
Lei Xiangzhi patted her head . " Reassured, have your share."
Lei Chuntao's face was pink, and he quickly waved, " How to do this? Give Dabao,
Erbao and Xinxin to eat." Lei Xiangyi also laughed. "What is it? In our eyes, you are also a child."
Lei Xiangli and Lei Xiangzhi both smiled and nodded.
Lei Chuntao's mouth can't stop rising, she has several good brothers.
All the way to the snow, the Du's and Wei's saw the pots that Lei Xiangyi had in his hands, his eyes changed.
"What's your side?" Lei Xiangren tilted his legs and licked the seeds. The melon seeds spit on the ground and saw them coming back.
Lei Xiangyi shunned to the side. "It's the big brother and the big sister who gave it to three children."
"I see what is good." Lei Xiangren once again approached.
Lei Xiangyi handed the basin to Lei Xiangzhi.
"Look at what happened? I am afraid that I have eaten?" Lei Xiangren's tone to Lei Xiangyi is not good, but he dare not grab it from Lei Zhizhi. Although his younger brother is young, it is always confusing to look at people without saying a word.
Zhao was afraid of losing
money , and shouted: "Dabao, Erbao, come over, have delicious food." Qian's early sighs and sighs with Xinxin.
Wei Shi asked Lei Chuntao, "How come you don't see your big brother and big sister?"
Lei Chuntao said: "This year is the first year after they get married. It is more appropriate to go alone."
Wei Shidao: "How is this done? Lonely. Is it better for us to go there in person?" She asked Lei Daqiang with a smile.
Not waiting for Lei Daqiang to open, Lei Xiangzhi first smiled and said: "Hey, Xiaomei is right. This year is the first year of big brother and big sister, we are not obstructing their eyes. You can taste the snacks made by Datong and Big Brother. ""
Every meal, he took a share to Lei Daqiang, Lei Xiangren, Du Shi, Wei, Zhao and Qian's taste fresh, the rest were equally divided to Lei Dabao, Lei Erbao and Lei Xinxin. Although several adults think that these snacks are delicious, they are also embarrassed to grab a few children.
Lei Xiangren thinks that the bean dregs are delicious. After eating one, the whispers and Zhao's sighs. "The third year they must have eaten a lot there. I knew I just went with them."
Zhao also nodded. I know that I will follow."
Lei Chuntao heard it and laughed silently.
Qin Lan and Lei Tie did not care about the stomach they had entered in the end. After lunch, the two slept for a nap, woke up and went to play chess, and began to prepare for the New Year's Eve.
After the rice is cooked, it is kept on the charcoal stove; the pork ribs, chicken, meat, pig's trotters, etc. are all cooked in advance. After the Qin dynasty is processed, put it in the inner pot to keep warm, and then do a few dishes that need to be cooked.
Lei Tie took a bowl of paste and held a small bamboo brush to paste the door god and the Spring Festival couplet.
The dishes in the pot were still boiling and ran out, and they began to appreciate from the courtyard door.
I saw that the couplet of the courtyard door is: Yingchun welcomes the rich, welcomes the wealth and receives the peace, crosses the batch, celebrates the Spring Festival, and opens the door sign - entering and leaving peace.
"The couplet you picked is quite good." Qin Xiao smiled and praised Lei Tie.
Lei Tie looked at him for a moment, and the dark eyes were hidden with incomprehensible emotions. He was slightly decapitated. "It is good."
Qin Hao inexplicably licked him for a few seconds and lifted the stepping door.
The water well is affixed with "small water and long flow", and the flower tree is affixed with "flowers and leaves", and the buffalo's horn also affixes "six animals to thrive." The Spring Festival couplet of the Tangwumen is: Heshun Manmen Tianfufu, Ping An's two words worth thousands of gold, horizontal batch, all the best; the kitchen spring couplets are also appropriate: rice, oil and salt sauce vinegar tea, sweet and sour bitter and spicy, horizontal batch, human taste. Qin Lan also noticed that there are two red "Fu" characters on the wall in the living room, which are relatively distant.
Then, he came to the door of the two people's room to see the contents of the Spring Festival couplet. He couldn't help but sway, and his heart trembled. I saw the Spring Festival couplet in the room: a
hundred years of good.
Sea dry stone rotten concentric knot
The land is wide and the sky is high, and the
twenty -eight -character pen is flying around the dragon. It is full of domineering and cozy. This Spring Festival font is significantly different from other Spring Festival couplets.
Qin Lan raised a guess in his heart and stared at the thunder iron standing next to him.
Lei Tie no expression, eyes patrol the Spring Festival couplets, emphasizing the likes of daggers, "I chose a good couplet."
Qin Wei: "..."
Lei Tie turned to look at the kitchen, "dish."
Qin Hao looked at him in surprise. "You can't tell me that this couplet is written by you."
-----Volume-----
Volume 2 Difficult to divide the

Chapter 67 after the New Year (3)

Lei Tie's ear dye The upper layer is light red, if nothing happens: "It was written by others. I only rewritten it when I saw his words."
Qin Xin was a little sweet and a little funny. He said that it is impossible to write such a straightforward sentence with the spirit of Lei Tie. He was quite interested in staring at the iron root of Lei Tie. This man who feels like a knife-like chill is actually embarrassed to have red ears.
"The dish is gone." Lei Tie pushed him to the kitchen.
Qin Xiao smiled at him and glanced at the kitchen.
Lei Tie took out the red smoldering wind lantern that he had specially bought and squatted under the door of the courtyard door. He returned to the living room and found out that the scissors cut the scorpion of the four lamps and the room was brighter.
Going into the kitchen and looking at the back of Qin Hao's concentrated cooking, he put the charcoal pot under the dinner table and dialed the charcoal with a tongs. The charcoal fire was even more prosperous.
"Helping the dish." Qin Hao listened to the movement in the restaurant and shouted.
The two people put a dish on the table, and the whole living room was filled with a strong scent. The middle of the table was a hot pot cooked in a charcoal stove, meatballs, fish balls, simmered pills and bean dregs in thin green slices of green leaves. Between the tumbling, a dozen dishes around the hot pot, the red ribs, the two white scallions mixed with tofu, the Dajiduli chestnut stewed chicken, the longevity of the three-year-old fried noodles, the red braised double squid, the rounded braised lion head, Jinyu Mantang corn green beans carrot diced, crispy crispy tea shrimp, boiled beef, taste duck, sauce, pork belly, bright color, aroma, it is mouth watering.
Lei Tie's eyes flashed, and the craftsmanship of the little wife was like an inexhaustible treasure, and there were surprises almost every day.
Qin Hao cut a large bowl of meat for a little white, set the tableware, wine glasses and jug, and looked at the iron and iron inquiringly. "First worship?"
Lei Tie nodded and put the pig head cooked in the kitchen to the table. On, ignited the thick incense sticks in the two incense burners. After kneeling down, he reached out to Qin Hao. "Women, come over."
Qin Yu hesitated, or walked over and squatted with him. Since he can be born again, who can say that there is no god in the world? Just a glimpse, but beg for peace of mind.
Lei Tie gently stroked his head, lit a stack of yellow paper, and took out three incense, three daggers, and the hearts of all the gods and deceased relatives, and then put the incense on the pig's head, it is a simple but careful sacrifice.
The two looked at each other and stood up and sat next to the table.
"Start it," Qin Hao picked up the chopsticks and watched the delicious food on the table. "If you don't eat it, it will be cold."
Lei Tie picked up the jug and got two glasses of wine. One of them was handed to Qin Yu and he was lifted toward him. The wine glass, the eyes stared at him, and the voice was calm and low, "Women, how can we spend the New Year together?"
Qin Xin's heart pounded and jumped, and the movement of the dish was stopped. He watched the Lei Tie for a long time, and his eyes flickered with the fluctuation of his mood. He does not deny that in this short period of almost half day and night, he has taken the man to his heart and even relied on him. This kind of thinking can't be said to be very unexpected for someone who thinks that his sexual orientation is normal, but he feels reasonable in his heart. Lei Tie is very stuffy, sometimes irritating, but once he puts a person in his heart, his goodness to people is hard to resist. This kind of good is not deliberately pleased, but from the heart, naturally. This kind of good is easy to addictive. When Lei Tie was guarding him in front of Du's, when he gave him roast chicken legs, when he was grilled with corn, or when he was separated from Lei Tie, when he was at night, Xi Wu's arrows were At that time, his concern for Lei Tie became more and more, and even more than once, he thought that it would be good to live with Lei Tie. But can two men really last? He is eager to establish an intimate relationship with someone in the world, so that he will feel that he truly exists in the world. Will Lei Tie be this person?
A little bit of white bones smashed, the soup in the hot pot kept going, the stove swayed, the fire in the charcoal pot was so hot, but the iron heart was like being drenched by ice and snow, gradually sinking, it seems to be being bucketed. A knife was so painful, the hand holding the glass of wine was taken back, the lips were tight, the eyes were hanging down, and the black eyes suddenly became dull.
Qin Lan took his expression to the bottom of his eyes. The strong distress burst out and slammed his chest into a sullen pain. He hurriedly picked up the glass, the wine was half-sprayed, and he hit the thunder and iron glass. Crisp sound.
Lei Tie looked up and smiled at the eyes of a pair of smiles.
"Look at your performance in the future."
The lonely atmosphere of Lei Tie instantly dissipated, and the surprise in his eyes seemed to overflow, and he took the wine glass and drank it, his lips smirked with a shallow smile.
Qin Lan did not expect that he could have such a big impact on his emotions. At the same time, the sweet taste was stirring in his chest, and his face was not consciously hung with a smile.
"When you eat vegetables, you don't really want to eat cold." After Qin Shuo took a sip of wine, he put a piece of ribs in a bowl of Lei Tie. Naturally, it seems that he has done this many times.
Lei Tie picked up the chicken legs in the chestnut stewed chicken and put it into the bowl of the Qin dynasty to pick up the ribs to eat, and the hot feeling in the chest was not scattered for a long time. The craftsmanship of the wife is good, the ribs are crisp and soft, and the bones and the meat can be separated by a light bite.
"These dishes have auspicious meanings, and every dish must be frequent." Qin Yu gave him a small dish of tofu, chestnut stewed chicken, and braised lion head.
Lei Tie has a kind of learning to help him cloth dishes. "You also eat."
Qin Hao only ate seven points at noon. At this time, his appetite was very good. He took the belt bit by bit, buried his head and bitterly, and noticed that he was falling on his body. Hot eyes, helplessly looked up, "Look at what I do? Eat yours."
Lei Tie put down the wine glass to hold his waist, his right hand pressed on his left face, a bow, hot lips stuck to his lips, The bright and deep eyes did not close, and looked straight at him, as if he could take the soul.
Qin Lan's heartbeat slowed down the chicken chops, but it was not a sinister person. Just one glimpse, relying on the past, curiously licking the lips of Lei Lei, there is no plan, and even deep in the heart And expectation.
Lei iron black sputum is dark, Zhang mouth contains his lips, deepen this kiss, it seems that it is not ill, the temperature of the tip of the tongue is getting higher and higher, and the strength of the tumbling is getting bigger and bigger, just like wanting to put Qin Qin. The tongue swallowed into the abdomen.