Sinon X Male Reader (PT 2)

You were sitting at the bar in town, drinking as you watched the in game news. Nothing new. New champions crowned in BoB, as expected. You smiled as you stood up and paid the bill, moving to leave until you saw the news switch to an emergency announcement.

News: Attention all players. For the span of one week, the system has disabled the anti-combat system in the city. In ten seconds, battle can commence.

You looked around and saw everyone grab their guns, which made you grab your pistol, mask, and book it out the door. You avoided the main street, where a massacre was taking place. You run through alleys and take twists and turns to avoid anyone, until you hear someone rack a shotgun, about to blast you sky high. You raise your pistol to fire, but a bullet runs through his head, killing him. You look in the direction of the bullet to see light blue moving to get a better sight on you.

Y/N: She wants revenge...

You quickly get moving, looking around corners more carefully than before. Twice, you have to fire, and twice players drop dead. Of course, you could hear the Hecate nearby tear into some unsuspecting players. You finally make it to a decently tall building and climb up it, setting up as you watch the carnage. Kirito, a friend from your days in Sword Art Online, was trying to defend himself but was having a tough time about it. You start firing round after round, mowing down his enemies. He turns in your direction and you flash a light twice. Friendly.

He nods and runs off as you sigh, sitting up as metal presses into the back of your head.

Sinon: Wraith, you know who it is. Don't move.

You sit still, watching the mass of players kill each other as you sigh again before standing up.

Sinon: Wraith, I said stay still!

She jams the gun harder, and you growl.

Y/N: I told you I was not your enemy before. You pushed me to my extremes. But now I see. You're just like everyone else, not hesitating to kill anyone you think you need to. Well then...

You twist and hit the gun, pulling her forward as you knee her, wrapping around behind her and putting the gun to her head.

Y/N: Maybe I shouldn't hesitate either.

You squeeze the trigger slightly and pull it, but it only clicks.

Y/N: What?! You ambushed me with an empty gun!

Sinon holds up the clip and smiles. 

Sinon: I wanted to talk to you. That's it. But I guessed you'd try to kill me again.

You pushed her forward and handed her the gun back, frowning as you got back down with your rifle, aiming at different players.

Y/N: What did you want to talk about then? You have the floor.

Sinon sets up next to you and starts scanning.

Sinon: I've been a fan for a while now. Stealth like that, it's something else. Then you shot me. It didn't feel good, but I needed to see who you were.

You pull off the mask and take a deep breath, glad to not need the mask. 

Sinon: And I'd like to ask you out on a date.

You glance over and smile slightly.

Y/N: Where, in here?

Sinon: No, in the real world. Y/N, we know each other IRL. And I think I'll surprise you.

You smile more, putting the pieces together. Silently, you put your gun to her back.

Y/N: Face me.

She freezes and slowly looks at you, scared, quickly relaxing.

Y/N: I'd love to go on a date with you Shino.

Sinon: How did you...?

Y/N: I'm smarter than I look. Now, let's survive this.

Sinon: You got it.

With that, you both aimed down the sights and began to open fire.