Christmas Fun

The rest of the day flew by. They met Ron and Harry for breakfast and then spent the rest of the morning in the Gryffindor's common room hanging out and sharing their presents. They returned to the great hall for a tasty lunch. Then headed outside onto the snowy grounds. Lyra first just sat and chatted with Hermione as the Weasley's and Harry had a snowball fight. But after getting hit for the third time by the twins she joined in. At five Hermione called that she was heading back up to get ready and Lyra said she should go too.

"What? You two need three hours?" Said Ron staring at the two. Lyra laughed as George scooped up a large snowball and hit Ron straight in the head. George winked at her and she shook her head.

They began to walk up to the castle as Ron yelled up to Hermione asking who she was going with. Hermione just waved though, brushing him off.

"I like Viktor better." Said Lyra.

"Oh shut it," Hermione replied blushing.

Lyra went up to the dorm with Hermione to grab her things but then headed back to her own room to get ready. She laid the lovely blue dress onto her bed before hopping in the shower. She showered, dried off, blow-dried her hair and curled it into brown ringlets.

As she was heading to go get dressed. Something brushed her leg causing her to jump. She looked down to find a slivery long-haired cat looking up at her with greenish-yellow eyes. She crouched down to pet him and say hello. He nuzzled her hand and she scooped him up in her arms. Then she walked over and placed him on her pillow next to the dress.

Orion watched her as she dressed and finished getting ready. His silver tale always flickering. After she had finished she turned back to him with her arms up. As if to say what do you think.

He yawned and settled his head down as a response. What did cats know anyway? Hopefully, George liked it a little bit more. She doubted boys knew much more than cats though. Taking one last glance in the mirror to make sure everything was in place she took a deep breath and headed for the door. This was it. She was doing it.