4.3 Severus' POV last part

Finally back at Hogwarts, we walk down to the dungeons, this must be so confusing for Harry, he had never been in this part of the dungeons. I know I shouldn't but I stopped abruptly making Harry almost bump into me, he could only look up at me and wonder why and I whispered "Horned Serpent".

A door slowly formed out of the stone wall and opened to reveal my private quarters, I stepped back to allow Harry to walk in first. Harry looked around in amazement, he is so much like Lilly at the moment, their eyes the same, there were books everywhere, the walls were a dark green, there was a black leather sofa covered with papers, I should really clean up I then started to walk towards a room with a closed door, Harry stayed put.

"Aren't you coming? This is your room" Harry then scrambled to my side, Harry then looked up and asked "M-mu room? My own room? at home I never really had a room, I always slept in the cupboard" Harry slowly looked around the room that he could call his, it had a four poster bed, a dresser and a desk. Harry was still so shocked that me the greasy git was being so nice. I can be when I want thank you very much!! "Thank you sir" Harry mumbled "you're quite welcome, well off to bed with you, if you need anything at all my bedroom is just to the left of yours. The bath room is to the right of your room" I watch as Harry set his things down and climb into the huge bed.

I stood in the doorway until I saw that Harry's breathing had died down, once sure Harry was asleep I cast a healing spell, hopefully that would make things better and crack Harry's door, so I could hear in case of emergencies. I was just about to fire call Albus when I heard a muffled cry followed by a scream, god I've never ran so fast in my life. All this worry making him feel nauseous.

I opened the door to see Harry tangled in the blankets covered in sweat, I gently shook the boy. "Harry? It's alright. Wake up, you're having a bad dream"

Harry's eyes then opened and he nearly jumped out of the bed when hand touch his shoulder. Harry started crying "I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to wake you up" Harry mumbled. "It's ok. Just go back to sleep. I'll see you in the morning".

I was about to leave but felt a tiny hand grasped my wrist, I looked back confused when Harry then asked "Sir, um... can I er sleep with you?" Harry stuttered. I only nodded and picked the boy up, I'm shocked at how light the twelve year old was, he's twelve but he weighs that of a seven year old if that, I walk to my room and slowly laid Harry down on the bed, covered him up, carefully trying not to wake him, I don't know why I did this but I placed a light kiss on the top of Harry's head and then slowly eased myself onto the bed and turned on my side, I dimmed the lights and looked at Harry once more before sleep overtook me.

What do you think so far, I know its only from what we have read so far but after this it will be Gringotts and I think....................................................... wait and find out, hope you enjoyed it so far and I'm hoping you like where I will take this story in the future.

updated 22/11/19