chapter 46

King of Blue kingdom Seth Axton's pov

"Your majesty. Here is the news regarding what the Azure neighbouring country is planning." The prime minister said

I look into the contents, I'm not happy with this news. It seems like they really want to be in war with us.

That neighbouring King is such a stupid and foolish King. His son is even more foolish than him. Well it does make things much more easier for us. That brainless crown prince is such an idiot to fall into a honeytrap.

I must say that lady is very cunning.

I have yet to release my anger at them for not informing us about the epidemic. Luckily, for us we had Lily. If she was not here, I'm afraid that the casualty would have been even greater and Sedric might have died.

Suddenly, the the door opens. I see a kid with silver hair and silver eyes come towards me. He bows down to me. Is this kid perhaps the prime minister's son of the Azure country, Josh Ronbel.

Oh this kid seems interesting. I must say the royal family blood really does flow in his blood more than that king and the crown prince. It's probably because of such individuals in Kingdom of Azure, that the Azure Kingdom still exist today.

"Your majesty, I'm sorry for my bad manners. I have something to propose to you. Here are the details that I would like to present to you."said Josh Ronbel

I look into the details, I'm quite surprised by his actions. It seems that many people are dissatisfied with that King and crown prince's performance. I must say that they have indeed trigger such powerful and outstanding individuals.

They are truly foolish.

I guess it won't be that bad to work with them.

"I am willing to work together with you but can you show me the proof of your loyalty or else...." I said

"Your majesty, here is the proof of our loyalty." Josh Ronbel replied

I saw in his hand the badges of each powerful individuals. I can see that it's not fake since it has the soul imprint to prove it.

Interesting, very interesting.

"I guess we will be working together from now on." I said

"Your majesty, you should think about it again carefully, he might be fooling you, your majesty." Vent Vean said

I can hear his sincere concerns for me and the Kingdom but I can't help but be angry at him for torturing Lily like that. He truly looks very regretful. But I won't forgive him that easily as Lily's father.

"You need not worry about this, there is no harm to his proposal." I said

He seems to back down.

And then the door opens yet again. I see Lily coming towards me. Just as she was about to bow down, I stopped her and call her to my side. 

I hugged her so tightly and kiss her in her cheeks. I see that Vent Vean seems somewhat jealous, but so what? I don't care about his feelings. He was the one to betray and break this child's feelings.

"Your majesty....." Lily said

I immediately stopped her and look at her as if she is doing something very hurtful to me.

"Papa...." Lily said

Omg, she is so cute. I hugged her tightly in my embrace. I'm so proud of being her father. Look everyone my daughter is so cute. I look at Vent Vean direction, his gaze seems so regretful, but so what huh?! You missed your chance.

"Papa! I'm very sorry for disturbing your work, I need to tell you something very important. I want your permission to go to the red continent, Ruby has fallen ill." Lily said

I don't want my darling daughter to go there, but if she must then....

"You can go there, however you must bring Lucifer Michaelis and your brothers with you." I said

Then we heard a big bang, the door opens yet again, this time I saw my sons's fiances, Marie Claire and Sarah Blythe enter.

They both bow down to me and said
"Your majesty, we are truly very sorry to come here like that but we also have to go with her due to our contract animals acting in a strange way."

And yet again I heard a huge bang.

Sana Axton my wife, the queen of the blue Kingdom appears with my sons.

Seriously, why can't they just enter together?

"No your majesty, you cannot let them go to such a dangerous place. It's too risky for them and they may not be able to handle it."said Sana Axton my wife

"Sana, you should trust them more, and they are all smart individuals. I'm sure that they can survive there." I said

And so the meeting ends like that.

I seriously hope that they are going to be alright.