Chapter eighteen:The peddler

''So ... you had the author. But you lost him?'' 

''Maybe ... ''

''This must be a new level of stupidity.'' Lillian grabbed her coat and a flashlight, shaking her head lightly. Peter walked up to her and helped her putting on her coat before grabbing his own and Neal's.

''Seems like Neverland wasn't the only place where people got lost.'' 

''Shove it Pan.'' Peter flashed Killian a smile before grabbing Lillian's hand and walking outside with the rest of the family.

''So .. who are we looking for?'' Lillian was flashing her light around the woods, startling a bat who was flying around a tree. 

''The author.'' Henry replied, looking at his father who was walking next to him.

''We meant, what does he look like?'' 

''Well, he had black hair, and brown eyes ... '' David trailed off, not knowing how to describe the man, after not having seen him that long. It had been a long time since they had been in the enchanted forest, and he ran away within a minute.

''That's not a lot to go on, David.'' 

''Well ... you might remember him as the Peddler.'' 

''What? No way ... thought I killed that guy.'' Some heads turned to her as she slightly raised her shoulders at them, looking at the ground. ''He insulted me.'' Peter and Neal chuckled at her, Peter pulling her into his side as he wrapped his arm around her waist, kissing the side of her head.

--------Once upon a time--------

Lilith was walking with her cloak around her shoulders, on her way back to the castle of Rumpelstiltskin. She had just ran an errand for him, getting snake blood, and she was covered in it. She kept waving her hand over her blue dress, leaving traces of blood on it. 

''Ah, a hand lady?'' She turned her head to see a peddler on the side of the road. She waved her hand as he appeared back onto the road. She wanted to keep walking, but he stopped her, grabbing her arm.

''how did you do that?''

''Magic, obviously. And I can use it to kill you, so I suggest you let go of my arm.'' She ripped her arm loose, sighting as he grabbed it again.

''Must I say it again!?'' Her eyes flashed a bright red, looking at the man. He smirked as he grabbed a notebook and a pen, writing something onto the paper. 

''May I record your story?''

''You may fall of the cliff.'' She pushed him aside, a bit rougher than she had intended, he stumbled and hit his head on a rock, no longer moving. ''I tried to warn you.'' 

She shook her head and kept on walking back to the castle, fully forgetting the peddler who had tried to stop her from returning to her mentor. 

--------Once upon a time--------

''So, that was useless.'' Lillian, Peter and Neal hanged their coats back up, Neal and Lillian collapsed on the couch as Peter walked to the fridge. 

''Well, he couldn't have left town, there is still a spell around the town line.'' Peter placed down three glasses with some soda in it, rubbing Lillian's back, as her face turned into disgust. She ran to the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet.

Sorry for putting up such an short chapter, but this chapter was fully about Robin and I can not find a spot for Lillian to fit in there. Hopefully you enjoyed this short chapter, and I may upload the next chapter today as well! I'll see you soon! 

-X Violet's-library