$19

Jersey and I had been together for three whole months now. It was insane how far I’ve come. I’ve changed a lot, and so has Jersey. Before I knew it, I was spitting out curse words on the daily, and acting almost exactly like Jersey. Jersey’s vocabulary was expanding each and every day and she seemed to be getting a bit more sensitive. It was like we were becoming one. Now, I was thinking about getting my first ever tattoo. I wasn’t sure what it was going to be, but I knew I really wanted one, and when I got one, I wanted it to be done by my talented girlfriend.

The past three months with Jersey, I’ve experienced some of the best moments (and sex) in my life. We were fucking on a daily, except when it was that time, of course, but each time it was different. It was never the same with her. She was so damn unpredictable and that’s what made sex with her so amazing. Anyways, other than sex, Jersey and I had been doing something with each other every Saturday. One time she took me fishing, another time we went mini-golfing, once we spent the night at a cheap motel just for fun, but tonight we were supposed to be going out to the club. We would be doing something way more exciting if Jersey didn’t make plans at the last minute, but I guess I didn’t mind clubbing tonight.

Jersey walked into the bedroom. She had been ready but I was just now getting done applying my make-up. About a month into dating, we decided that we might as well just share her room since I was in it so much. Sharing a room with Jersey was a bit annoying though. Coming back home after work, she’d just throw her shoes, socks, or anything else anywhere. She wasn’t neat at all and that bothered the hell out of me. That was just one thing I couldn’t get accustomed to. “Are you finally ready,” she asked as she stood behind me. I looked at her in the mirror and a smile spread across my face. She looked so good. Her skin was basically glowing and for the past few months, I may have actually gotten Jersey interested into the gym. She wasn’t the same scrawny girl that I met months ago.

“Yes, I’m ready,” I replied as I looked myself over one more time. I turned around and Jersey pulled me into her arms suddenly. I giggled as she began rocking me side to side. “What the hell is wrong with you,” I asked her between giggles. She was being so weird, but I liked it. Jersey smiled lazily, showing off her adorable dimples.

“I’m just happy and you’re just really fucking prepossessing.” I raised a brow as I stared up at the girl. Prepossessing? Even I didn’t know what the hell that word meant. “It means you’re beautiful,” Jersey explained with a proud smile on her face. She finally said a word that I didn’t know. My girlfriend pulled away from me but took my hand gently in hers. She led me out of the room and out to the front of her penthouse where Gavin was waiting. He stood up as soon as we approached. Gavin hadn’t changed that much over the past couple of months. The only thing different about him was that he actually decided to settle down, too. He was dating a beautiful model with bleach blonde hair, and pale pink highlights. She posed nude for some magazines and Gavin wasn’t too fond of that, but he dealt with it. He claimed he didn’t like the fact that a guy could be jerking off to his girlfriend at any time, but I didn’t see why that really mattered. Her name was Juno—yes like the movie—and she was really nice. I’ve hung out alone with her a couple of times and all she usually talks about is Gavin, modeling, fashion and men. I couldn’t really get into the conversations when she talked about hot guys, but other than that, she was fun to hang out with.

Jersey was pretty excited about going out tonight. I was driving for once, and she was sitting in the passenger’s seat. She was so happy because for once, she got to get drunk. Usually, she was the designated driver and she took care of Gavin and I, but now it was Gavin and I’s turn to take care of Jersey. I knew we probably couldn’t do a thing with her though, because I’ve seen her drunk before. And a drunk Jersey is a very annoying Jersey. She was ten times more annoying, ten times ruder, ten times hornier and that accent of hers was ten times thicker. But, I knew that Jersey deserved to actually enjoy herself for one night so I didn’t argue. She was always looking out for me, and now it was my turn to return the favor.