Twislers are a Turn On

A slumber party with JJ and Hotch? This should be interesting.

"Did you see the look that the cleaning lady gave you?" JJ laughed at Hotch.

"Well I am sleeping in a room with not one but two women who are younger than me," he pointed out. He had a point but Kay wasn't complaining. Older men are hot.

"Your not that much older than us," Kay pointed out.

"I look old," he argued. Kay smiled at him.

"Hon' you don't look old or at least I don't think you do," She said. He looked at her with those big brown eyes again. She thought she might melt straight into the floor.

"Thank you." He gave her the tiniest hint of a smile. She knew it was genuine but she really wanted to know why he didn't smile. Smiling is good for you.

I bet he has a really nice smile.

Stop it Kay he's your new boss.

Kay threw her bag on the floor and plopped down on the bed face first. She let out a soft "oof!" And she curled up into herself like a cat. She couldn't see it but she knew Hotch had that inquisitive eyebrow raised at her.

"Wake me up when it's next Sunday," she mumbled into the comforter. She could've swore she heard him laugh. Couldn't be. Could it? She sat up and looked at him but if he had laughed any trace of evidence was gone. JJ came out of the bathroom and threw her stuff down. "Who wants to shower first?"

"Me!" Kay jumped up, grabbed her bag and ran straight under Hotch's arm which was propping him up against the door. Man he made her feel short. She slammed the bathroom door shut and jumped out of her clothes and into the shower.

Hot water has never felt better. She got cleaned up and stayed under the hot water for an extra five minutes just for good measure. She dried off and got dressed. She wiped off her eyeliner and brushed her teeth before grabbing her hair brush and bag. She exited the bathroom and Hotch was laying on the bed with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.

He must've fell asleep. Where did JJ go? She quietly tip-toed over to the other bed and placed her stuff down. She grabbed a hair tie and braided her now semi-wet hair. She turned around and saw herself in the mirror. She wore red flannel pj's that were slightly too long and hung loosely off her hips and an almost to small purple hulk T-shirt. Oh, yes, very appealing. And oh so very appropriate for her boss to see. She sighed, It's all she's got.

"My son likes The Hulk."

Kay jumped, squealed and spun around to see Hotch looking at her with a surprised face. She laughed, "Sorry I didn't mean to scream but I thought you were asleep."

"And as for your son liking The Hulk, we'd probably get along very well," she moved and crawled up beside him on the bed. She sat with her back to the wall and pulled her knees up to her chest. He stayed laid down and he stared at the ceiling.

"I think he'd like you. He likes bubbly people and people who are interested in the things he's into." Kay looked at him intently. He gave a small smile, but it was a sad smile not one of joy. She tried to determine if being "bubbly" was good or bad.

"Maybe one day... I could meet him?" It was more of a request and a question than a statement. He finally turned and looked at her.

"Yeah, I think he'd like that," She smiled brightly at him.

"Good." She then jumped up off the bed. "I'm starving and I think I spotted a vending machine down stairs. Want anything?" She grabbed her wallet.

"JJ went out to get food," He said.

Kay shrugged. "I've been craving a bag of MnMs all day, Sure you don't want anything? People may think you're a bland guy but I can tell something sweet strikes your fancy," She winked at him and tied the string on her pants tighter so they wouldn't fall off (that would be embarrassing).

He raised an eyebrow at her, "Why do you think that?"

She shrugged, "I do my job very well Agent Hotchner."

He sighed, "Twislers."

"I knew it!" She laughed and bounced out the door. She knocked on the boy's door.

"Who is it!?" Reid yelled.

"Your goddess of superior beauty!" She heard Morgan laugh from behind the door.

She knew she was gonna love this job.

..............................................................................................................................

Later that day JJ finally returned with the food and they ate and crashed. It was still kinda early when they went to bed but they were all Jet lagged and they needed an early start tomorrow. Kay woke up early the next morning and crawled from the bed. She retreated to the bathroom and when she came out she was in for a surprise.

She never considered Twislers a turn on till she came out of the bathroom to find a shirtless Hotch in sweatpants and a Twisler hanging loosely out his mouth.

Holy. Profilers. Batman.

She turned away so he wouldn't notice her about to drool all over the floor.

He's got nice abs.

I would so get fired if I ever said what I thought out loud.

"Why's that?"

Oh, crap she did say that out loud. She turned to him, forcing her eyes to stay on his face was extremely difficult at the moment. She knew her cheeks were burning they've been burning since she walked out of the bathroom.

His hair looked amazing delicious when it was messy and ruffled and sticking up in odd places. Kay started to say something but decided against it. She shut her mouth, stood up, and walked outside. The warm country summer air surrounded her and she sat down and stuck her bare feet through the railing and looked down towards the first floor.

She liked the way that the rooms opened to the outside. She heard the door open behind her and she knew who it was. She started taping the railing nervously as he sat down beside her. To her dismay and gratitude he had put his shirt back on.

"I don't think your big man legs are going to fit through the rail," she threw a smile his way. He looked at the rail and almost glared at it. She laughed and he pulled his pack of Twislers from his pocket. He offered her one and she pulled one from the pack. He got one and stuck it half way into his mouth and slowly chewed on it.

"Can't eat too many of those. I wouldn't want you to lose those amazing abs of yours," She muttered jokingly and not looking at him. Holy crap did she really just say that.

Where did my brain-to-mouth filter go?

"You think my abs are amazing?" He asked. She turned to him and he was smirking at her. She turned red and punched him in the arm. She leaned against him trying to ignore the growing redness in her face.

"What people say about you is wrong," she mumbled.

"What do they say?" he asked softly.

"The words stoic, emotionless robot mean anything to you? You're not like that and it only took me one day to figure that out so I don't know what everyone else's problem is," She said. He looked at her but she kept looking straight with her head leaning against his shoulder.

"Like you said, You're good at your job."