Arc 3.14

The banquet started with fairies dancing. There were seven beautiful women dressed in translucent white robe elegantly dancing along with beautiful music but the crowd simply didn’t have the heart to admire them.

How come they never heard that the Emperor has found a lover?

And did he want to indirectly tell them who is their future Empress by doing this?

But that didn’t seem right either ...Didn't he detest Ger for all this time? So why did he title a Ger to be his empress?

All of the ministers thought hard until their hair turned white but still couldn’t find the answer so they involuntarily sneaked a glance at the Advisor.

Since only him was appropriated to ask the Emperor!

Unfortunately, the moment they saw Tian Bingyi leisurely drank his wine as he watched the show, a realization was drawn to them.

It seemed that this person already knew who he is so he won’t ask the Emperor in their behalf…

Therefore, they turned their heads to look at the left prime minister. They all had a thought that this sly fox wouldn’t sit still just like them!

But to their disappointment, Yi Xiang actually had his usual composure as he silently watched the show looking like he was not bothered at all.

Everyone,’’……’’Is there no drama to watch today?

To answer their question, it is a yes.

The important characters didn’t do anything so the crowd was left to have a sleepless night tonight.

The next performance would be performed by the young ladies who wanted to show off their talents to catch the Emperor’s eye.

Initially, they were so hyped about this event but the moment they looked at the Ger’s beautiful countenance and how the Emperor didn’t even take his eyes off him for even a second, they instantly lost their confidence.

Tian Bingyi was enjoying the look of those people but he couldn’t smile anymore when he saw Yi Zifeng’s expression.

To be honest, the moment her eyes caught sight of another person sat close to that person, her entire body froze. Her impression of him was that an aloof immortal who was unattainable, cold yet attractive. Anyone who caught his eyes would be the luckiest person in the world.

But that person is not her….

And this thought suffocated her to the point where she wanted to go away so that she wouldn’t need to witness them being together.

Yi Zifeng didn’t know what to do so she continued to drink one cup after another until a powerful grip caught her wrist followed by a pleasing voice,’’Enough. You will be drunk at this rate.’’

She coldly said,’’Let go.’’

Tian Bingyi raised an eyebrow,’’Did you forget who is the Master here?’’

Hearing this, her lips instantly pursed into a straight line but she was still smart enough not to make a scene, therefore, she complied and stopped drinking.

Tian Bingyi was not reassured so he moved the wine away from her and poured water for her to drink instead.

He then spoke in a stern voice,’’Don’t let me catch you drinking afterward or else I will personally deal with you.’’

Since he too felt uncomfortable seeing her heart ached for someone else.

On the other side, Lifan cleverly avoided being stuffed to death by picking some dishes for the man in return with a beautiful smile,’’Your Majesty, how about you have some of this? It is really delicious!’’