Seventeen

A/N: And here we are, yet another 7.5k-word chapter for you Beans even though I'm drOwNinG in internship work but hu cares when I'm living in the middle of Ikebukuro, the home of bOyS lOvE hooray hehe. Enjoy the chapter. Very tension. Very sexual. Very the quality. Ehe.

==================

[Vanilla]

"Oh, you guys were holding hands?"

Startled, I'd pulled back and nearly fell backwards from the momentum had Leroy not held his grip on my hand. He turned to Raul with some form of an explanation, along the lines of preventing either one of us from getting lost in the rain, but his lodge mate didn't seem to buy it.

"Don't fret. Playmates hold hands all the time, don't they?" He threw a wink in my general direction and I looked away, running the back of my hand under my chin to stop the water droplets sliding down my jaw from dripping all over the porch.

Our main concern at present remained; each and every one of us were soaked regardless and there was simply no way we would prevent Doña Brazi's front porch from becoming an outdoor pool. Towels were passed around and because there weren't enough for separate use, sharing was necessary and I'd ended up with the obvious one out of the seven, who'd finally let go of my hand to receive the towel and wipe down his face before chucking it in mine.

I gave him a look, removing my glasses and placing them on a bench before wiping my face with the other side of the towel. This, I handed back to him once I was done and noticed that he was looking at me rather strangely. I followed his gaze; then I realized that I was still wearing his jacket.

"Oh, um—right. Your jacket," I shrugged it off, shivering a little when the wind hit my skin. "Here." I held it out to him, using my other hand to fix my gym shirt that was unfortunately soaked as well.

He pushed it back into my arms. "No. Wear it." I blinked, squinting because I couldn't quite see the expression on his face.

"I don't understand."

Leroy clicked his tongue, taking the jacket and sliding the right sleeve up my arm before doing the left, and then fastening the zipper and zipping me all the way up to the collar. I stood still, completely lost. "I still don't understand," my voice was slightly muffled by the collar that nearly covered half my face. I took the towel and reached under his jacket and my shirt to dry my stomach area. "It's alright, I'm fine. We're not in the rain anymore. And wiping your upper body dry is very important because you'd catch a cold if—"

"Your shirt's white," he hissed, pulling on the ends of his jacket and preventing me from reaching my stomach. "Do it later."

"Your shirt's white too," I pointed out, experiencing a severe bout of confusion. "And what does the colour of one's shirt have to do with this?"

Leroy's face was a cross between amusement and exasperation. "It's see-through, dumbass."

"Well yes I know that but I'm not a girl," I reasoned again, still not quite understanding his logic since I'd already considered the possibility of whatever it was he'd mentioned. "I'm not wearing anything underneath that would need, um, privacy. You should direct your concerns to the other two female students in our activity and group but thankfully, they brought their own jackets and didn't leave it in their rooms like I foolishly did without checking the weather forecast. Which can be rather unpredictable in these areas, by the way."