C H A P T E R 35

Xander

(Next morning)

I have been up for sometime now and busied myself with staring at her. She is so beautiful and all mine. The thought and reality of that fact brought an unwavering smile to my face.

I love her so much. Few days without her has made me realise how incomplete I am without her. I missed her alot.

     And the reason for that is that Lara. I gritted my teeth at the thought of that woman.  Lara tried her level best to separate us but I'll never let that happen again. I'll have to do something to keep her away from me and my family forever.

She scurried her eyebrows and I know she's about to wake up so I closed my eyes in pretence.

Nichole

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I tried removing the duvet only to remember that I was completely naked under the sheets and so is, Xander.

Xander?

I looked to the side and saw him sleeping peacefully. My handsome baby. I moved closer to him and planted a kiss on both of his cheeks.

I was about to get up when he pulled me closer.

"Good morning." I whispered ,as he wrapped his arms around my naked waist pulling me closer to him.

"Morning. " He tucked a strand of my hair behind and planted a wet kiss on my neck.

"So..." he started.

"So.."

"Last night was..."He trailed off and I blushed at the memories of it.

"You are as red as a tomato." He teased and I chuckled,still blushing.

"But Nichole, why didn't you tell me you were a..." he trailed off but I looked down when I realised that he was talking about me being a virgin. Well... used to be.

"I... sorry. I thought you knew so..." I tucked my hair behind, suddenly feeling nervous as to whether I did something wrong.

"Thank you." He replied to my utmost surprise, and when I looked up, he kissed my forehead.

"You don't know how special it made me feel. I love you." He said, making my heart flutter.

"I love you too."

Then after sometime, he said "So...yea. I was wondering." He placed his head between the valley of my breasts. "We should continue from where we stopped yesterday, don't you think?" He suggested and nudged his nose against mine causing a chuckle to escape my lips.

"No, but breakfast...." His lips on mine stopped me from completing my sentence.

"Breakfast can wait." He proclaimed before lifting the duvet over our bodies.

********************************
Xander

(Later that day)

"Baby."

"Hmm?" She answered, fiddling with my hair. My head was on her lap.

"I want to ask you something."

"Okay.."

"Tell me really, since when have you been in love with me?"

She blushed and looked at my face.

"Since I met you."

What?

"Really? At the interview?" I asked.