The Pretty Actress and the Director 4.6

Piper looked around the restaurant to find Chris. After looking for a few seconds she easily found him as his face stood out more than the others. His dark blonde hair and hazel brown eyes popped out in the dark restaurant.

She smiled and walked towards him. Their table was next to the big window so you had a perfect view over the whole city.

Chris looked out the window and wondered when she would come. Well, the time was only 17.20 so he shouldn't be too impatient.

"Hello" A female voice was heard behind him. He turned his head quickly with a smile on his face. He immediately knew who it was after hearing her voice.

"You're here" He said with happiness

"Un" Nodding lightly, Piper sat down on the chair opposite of Chris.

"I already ordered some wine. Take a look at what you want to eat" Chris gave a menu to Piper and poured a glass of wine for her.

"I'll take this." Piper poibted towards a steak dish.

"Okay" Chris called a waiter and tolded him their orders.

"So, how have you been?" Chris asked

"Fine, you?" Piper sipped on her wine. It was very good. She looked at the bottle and almost spat out everything when she saw what kind of wine it was. The bottle was a "Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Romanée-Conti Grand Cru" worth 550 thousand dollars. Piper looked down on her wine before staring at Chris with mysterious eyes.

Why would anyone buy this? So expensive.

"I'm doing great. Is the wine to your liking"

"Yes, but..." Piper's mouth twitched.

But it's too expensive. I can't bear to drink this!

"But what?" Chris worried for a second. He bought the most expensive wine he could find for her. If it wasn't good then he would've spent that money for nothing.

"Nothing."

"Oh, the food is here" Chris said as he accepted his steak, "Shall I help you cut the meat?"

"It's fine"

The whole dinner was very quiet with only Chris saying something now and then but the meal they had together still gave them warmth. They only felt calm instead of awkward

"I'll take you home" Chris said as they walked towards the parking lot.

"Okay" Piper purposely took the taxi here so that she could drive back home with him.

"You know when we did that scene yesterday?" Chris pulled the car door open for Piper

"Mm?"

"It was the first time I ever felt so connected with my role. It felt like I really was him. You must be a really good actress to make me feel that way" Chris hopped in his seat and started the car.

Piper smiled sadly as she thought back. Was it really just a coincidence that the scene was so similar to her past life?

"Me too" After all, she once lived through that moment. Of course, she felt connected with her role.

"Maybe I should audition for the male lead?" Chris muttered.

Piper turned her head and looked at him with slight surprise. He was the director why would he act? Doesn't he know that he would be taking the back door? People would scorn him

"Why are you looking at me like that? I know people will have bad opinions but so what? It's my movie" He said jokingly.

PINK, why does he always read my mind. You sure he's not psychic?

"I'm not psychic. You're thoughts are just written on your forehead" Chris chuckled.

... I literally loook like this -_- What do you mean my thoughts are written on my forehead?! I know you're psychic! PINK I completed my mission!

[That's not his secret. He's really not psychic] Aya, why is she so dumb? Doesn't she see the connection between him and the other guys? What host is this?

"Wrong way" Piper said as Chris made a wrong turn

"Oh, sorry" He said half heartedly. He knew they were close to her home but he didn't want to separate yet so he took a wrong turn on purpose. 

"No problem" Piper sighed before leaning her head towards window. She looked at the big city with nostalgic eyes. It had been a long time since she was in a big city like this.

"Do you like looking at the city at night?" Chris asked seeing her stare so intensely

"Mm" It made her feel at home even though it wasn't her home. But it was the closest it could get to her home.

"Should we take a round around the city?" He asked with hope.

"Okay" Piper didn't mind. She wanted to escape reality for awhile. Looking at the lights lighting up the city she felt sad. How long would it be until she could see this again? 2 lifetimes? 3 lifetimes? Maybe she would forget this view forever. So for now she would cherish this moment. Yes, from now on she would live for now. For this moment. Not for the future or the past but for the present.

"You should smile more often. It makes you prettier" 

"Then I should" Piper gave Chris a smile. It didn't really concern her if she OCC-ed.

"And you should stop beating around the bush" Piper slightly chuckled

"What?" Chris tilted his head

"If you like me then pursue me openly" Piper shook her head.

"Wait-what?!" Chris almost charted the car in shock

"Shh- don't ruin this moment for me. I'm feeling good" Piper closed her eyes as she listened to the sound of the engine rolling and Chris shocked exclamations.

[Host what are you planning?]

Well maybe if we were to become a thing then maybe I would find out his secrets easier

[...] And here I though you were sincere for a moment. This man is so pitiful. Why did he have to love you?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Is me again!

Good news, I passed my driving test and now I have driving license for mOPED, YAY!

Bad news, I have a summer job so writing will be slower. I will write when I am free during work. And when I come home.

Good news, I lost 4kg from working for like 2-3 weeks. Man, that felt good. Work if you want to lose weight man. I work at a restaurant so it's pretty hectic all the time and I have to move around always and I never have time to eat. Great.

Sad news, this chapter is short :( From now on they may be short too. Like I don't wanna take 2 weeks to write one chapter because I'm trying to make it 2000 words. So for now the chapter will be around 1000 words :( But that also means more frequent updating, yaaa!

Well anyways, love ya

-Yours Truly,

Martinissss