Tazunas home

Finally after a grueling walk we made it to tazunas house it was about six in the evening when we arrived. We met tsunami his daughter she showed me to a guest room to put kakashi down. Once I got him down I assisted his injuries which seemed to have been more severe than I had first thought. God dammit he's got an open wound on his side that's pretty deep, fool why didn't he say anything before. I immediately started healing it and asked tsunami for some wraps and clean warm water which she delivered. I removed his top keeping his mask on and disinfected the wound wrapped it, which proved to be extremely difficult seeing as he was unconscious. Though I mostly healed it there is an extent to my ability some of it must heal on its own so I left the rest to him. Besides that it was mostly just chakra exhaustion he should be awake by tomorrow.
I hadn't realized how late it gotten I guess it took longer than it thought I would so I leave kakashi to rest.
I walk into their kitchen to surprisingly see everyone awake and staring at me (the three genin tsunami and tazuna) they were look at me in shock. Probably because I had kakashi blood on me from the wound it was bleeding quite a bit.
"What do I have something on my face" I say nonchalantly walking over to the sink and washing the blood off my hands. I hate he feeling of blood on my hands it's disgusting I thought as it brought back memories.
"I-is kakashi sensei dead" naruto squeaks out.
"Wha- no you idiots he's nowhere near dead, the half wit decided not to tell me that he had an open wound on his abdomen. He's fine he should be up by tomorrow" I said leaning my back against the counter crossing my arms. They all mushroom sigh.
"What the hell are we supposed the think kid you came out covered in blood with a not to promising look on your face" tazuna spoke up.
"Well you'd look beat too if you had to heal some idiot for he past 4 hours." I said
"Whatever" he says waving me off.
"Hey what's the time" I ask
"About midnight" tsunami tells me
"Than what the hell are you three doing up c'mon get to bed" I say ushering them out of the room.
"The missions not over yet you need your strength" I say pushing them all into their guest rooms and closing the door behind them. I walk back in to kitchen to see tsunami by herself sipping tea. I take a seat next to her.
"I'm gonna stay in kakashi's room I'm probably not gonna sleep. I need to keep and eye on making sure he doesn't reopen he wound and stuff like that." I say to tsunami
"Ok. I just wanted to say thank you for what you did, saving my father and all" she said a bit nervous.
"It's was no problem and I can't take the credit I didn't do much" I say lying. I'm not about to have a full conversation with this woman about how I almost killed zabuza.
"Well thank you regardless" she smiles and I nod. We talk a bit more before I grab a blanket out of the closet and make my way to kakashi's room.
"Damn idiot" I say under my breath taking one more look at his wounds. After I'm done I find a spot on the other side of the room near the window to lay down I put my head on the pillow and just stare at the moonlit sky. I'm not getting any sleep tonight, not between watching kakashi and the memories that have been brought up I think growing restless. So I light a candle and reading a scroll seeing as I had nothing else to do.
Before I knew it, it was morning. The birds chirping took my out of my trance. I didn't sleep at all last night I thought as my exhaustion finally hit me. I look up from my scroll and out the window blinded by sunlight. I then look at kakashi. He's awake... but pretending he's asleep... probably afraid I'm gonna chew him out I thought. I get up and walk over to him with my hand on my hips. I kick his good side a bit.
"Open you eyes faker I know your awake" I say irritated.
"Ok sorry" he looks up at me and attempts to get up.
"Oh no you don't you damn fool, I worked on you for four hours yesterday because you decided to leave out the fact you had an open wound on your abdomen" I say pushing him back down.
"It wasn't that bad it was just a scratch" he reasons.
"Just a scratch my ass you idiot you could've gotten killed" he laughs nervously. He then takes a look at me then at my hands which were still raw from the fight yesterday.
"Did you even sleep or tend your own wounds" he asks me.
"I don't have any wounds and I didn't sleep because I was making sure you didn't reopen your wounds" I say. All of a sudden he get up and starts walking towards his bag next thing I know he's sitting back in front of me with medical wraps.
"Let me see your hands" he orders. To tired to fight with him and put out my hands. He starts to wrap my raw and bloody knuckles. It was silent for about two minutes until he spoke up.
"He told me" was all he said.
"What?"
"He told me about yuna" he says. My whole body stiffens. And in a very quiet tired voice all I could say was.
"How much did he tell you"
"Everything he knew and about what he did"
"Well... it's quite a sad story I'm sorry you had to hear it" I say quietly.
"And I'm sorry you had to live it" he says sadly.