Chapter - 14

When heavyrainfall on her, shivering in cold Nandini could not stop herselfthinking back on memory lane when she first meet Rano. RanbirSingh, a 14 years old boy sitting on the hall with a book.

FLASHBACK:

Raizaada family– famous due to their family business of chain hotels, a bigmansion with several helpers. One of the helper is Debdut Singh –loyal driver of Ashoke Raizaada – CEO of Raizaada Chain of Hotels.Swapna Raizaada, wife of Ashoke is loving wife, motherand mostly good human being. Ashoke is rough and tough to everyoneaccept Swapna and Nandini. Leela Singh is wife of Debdut, a veryefficient house help. Though Debdut family was living in helper houseof Raizaada family but they were very happy with Mohina and Ranbir.Mohina and Ranbir both were scholar in their study. Though theystudied in very renowned school but no, not in any help from Raizaadarather scholarship. Debdut and Leela could not help themselves tofeel very proud of their children. Mohina is 19 now, 5 years olderthan Ranbir, beautiful, intelligent, kind and innocent. In second year of college, she is very popular not as studius but also as a dancer which acually attracts Nahir, younger prince of Raizaada.Being on same age and sharing same education line, they both are always in same class. Natually a likeness started growing but its more as like for Nahir, but Mohina always keep in mind of their differences in status.

In one of the evening when everything was ok and the plot begining to start, there was annual program night. Nahir as always got ready stylishly,actually he though of asking Mohina out today. Nahir is waiting outside Raizaada mansion, waiting for Mohina to come. "Where are going Nabir Bhai?" Nandini asked coming back from tuition with her Debu uncle and Papa. Looking at his little sister, Nahir get down from his car and said "To my college annual function, Princess. Are you done with study?" Nahir asked. "Uff! Boring study. I do not want study." Nandini grumbled. Nahir chuckled at her childish behavior and asked his father "What happened to her, Dad?" Ashoke also chuckled and said, "Nothing, she got more homework." Nandini whined while three males were chuckled to her childish behavior. "But Why are waiting here? For Mohina Didi?" Nandini asked Nahir. Though Nandini asked the question innocently, Nadir just got tensed whether his little sister is going spill the bean in front their fathers. But first question came from Debdut "Why Nahir Sir?" Ashoke also raise the same question. In the mean time, Nahir could not find any answer. Looking at bewarlded Nahir, Ashoke finally spoke, "You Leave Nahir. Marina will be able manage herself. Is not it Deb?" Without the need of correcting his daughter name from Marina to Mohina, Debdut informed Nahir, "Please do not bother for her Nahir Sir. Do not waste any more time. She will manage like always." Without any option Nahir was forced to sit in his car and leave for college.
Nahir meet with his friends, he knows that they are with him because of his father's name and fame, but it did not bother him at least because for him only friend matter are Mohina and Arijit.