89 ~ tell her chu

(Chae pov)

(Chae pov)

"Okay, I have to ask..." Jennie stated. Lisa, Jisoo, and Chaeyoung all looking to her. "Who tops?"

"Jen. We never even said if we did it or not." Lisa spoke quietly.

"Well?" Jisoo asked.

"Okay, we did it." Lisa admitted.

"So?" Jennie persisted. "Who tops?"

Chaeyoung looked down at the tabletop when she saw Lisa extend a shaky finger towards her. Both Jennie and Jisoo gasping.

"Holy... shit... Chae? Chaeyoung! You do?" Jennie smiled. "Girl hell yes! Fist pump."

"Good for you Chae." Jisoo spoke.

Chaeyoung smiled softly and looked to each of them before speaking. "Lisa and I b-both kind of do though."

"Huh?" Jennie questioned, looking straight at Lisa. "You two flip?"

"Uh... ha ha yeah." Lisa awkwardly smiled as she scratched her neck.

"That's so... unlike you. I can't believe you two." Jennie beamed. "I'm rubbing off on you."

"I guess." Lisa chuckled.

"I do on everyone... well except Chu." Jennie smiled, lightly shoulder checking Jisoo.

"Yeah, ha ha." Jisoo spoke, looking away.

Chaeyoung noticed there was something off about the way Jisoo said that. In fact, she seemed a little different ever since Yeri and Joy were at their table.

Wait.

No, it was when Yeri mentioned that girl... what was her name? Oh yeah...

Irene.

The rest of their lunch consisted of Chaeyoung holding onto Lisa's arm as they were bombarded with questions about their sex lives.

Lisa taking it upon herself to answer all the questions in the most bland and plain way, making Jennie upset since she kept saying 'more details' over and over.

Chaeyoung would laugh along with them, but she kept looking over to Jisoo.

Chu was laughing as well, but staying oddly quiet for someone whose usually joking around or poking fun at Jennie and Lisa's bickering.

Something was off with her.

After lunch finished, Chaeyoung sat through another long, boring class consisting of only homework being turned in. But, she was now on her way to see Lisa in fifth.

Chaeyoung walked up the stairs and into the girls locker room. The second the door fell closed behind her, all the eyes of the other girls changing fell onto her. Staring Chae up and down.