12 - Predator Mode

- Oliver's POV -

"I want him found or I will go on a killing spree until I find him. I will rip this earth apart, human by human, until I find this motherfucker and skin him alive. You have twenty four hours. Am.. I.. clear?" My voice was calm but on the inside I was screaming. My chest was on fire. Every breath burned my throat. I couldn't see straight... right now everyone was an enemy to me except my angel. Happy just nodded and smiled... back to his old self.

"It would help if I could get a description of what he looks like." He said turning his attention to Griffin and Max.

"I have a photo on my phone." Griffin said taking his phone out of his pocket, quickly looking throught it. Are you fucking kidding me!?

"That would have been helpful the first time you dick!" I screamed punching him hard in the arm, making him stumble back. "Count your blessings. Your sister saved your life. I should beat the shit out of you but for her sake and sanity, I won't. Pull anything like this again and I will make sure she never finds out about the very very bad beat down you will receive. You understand me?"

"I forgot I had it! I'm sorry! Yes, I understand." He hollered and rubbed his arm. I wanted to wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze until his eyes popped out of his head like one of those stress relief toys... but Aurora would never forgive me for hurting her brothers. I was conflicted, and it only pissed me off more.

The dominant in me wanted to show him why I was in charge, but I love Aurora and it would kill her inside to know that I beat one of her brothers to the brink of death. And just when she's finally opening up to me... things have to fall to shit!  The more I drifted off into my thoughts, the angrier I got. GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKER! How dare he threaten my angel! I will slowly skin him alive... I want to hear his screams of agony as I peel the flesh from his bones....

"Boss!" Happy's voice pulls me back...

"What?" I say through gritted teeth.. mad that he pulled me from the euphoric thoughts I was picturing.

"I found him." He said putting his tablet in my hands. So he likes to stay close huh? You have no idea who you're messing with Mr. Sanders... I can promise you that you will not like the results of threatening what is mine. I had to think strategically. Right now he thinks he has the upper hand. I'll let him think that for now and bide my time for the perfect moment to strike. I just need to keep her close to me at all times. As long as she is within arms reach, she is safe.... and she WILL stay that way.

"I want eyes on him at all times. Monitor his every fucking move. Where he goes, what he does, what he says... I want to know it all." I balled my fists.

"Wait... we're not attacking?" Ethan asked confused. Usually when I hear word of a threat, I eliminate the problem immediately before it gets out of hand, but this.... no no no no no... I'm gonna take my time with this piece of shit.

"Not right now." I stated.

"Why wait!? We know where he is. Let's get this done and over with quickly." He stated back.

"No. I want to take my time with him. He threatened and hurt my Aurora. He doesn't get the privilege of a quick and painless death... and if you question me again Ethan, neither will you." I stared at him. He didn't say anything, just nodded. "Aurora does not leave this house without me or one of you with her. If I find out that she has, I will personally make sure your death will be a sight to remember by all who witness it. Understood?" They all nod. "Good. Let me know when you have surveillance up and running, and I want a full background on him by tomorrow." I turned and went back into the house. I wanted.... no needed... to hit something.