21.0 OFF THE WALL!

"Mhm, girl he's like famous now." Sam said, leaning on one of the blue metal tables. She was currently waiting on Maya to change out of her work clothes. Maya worked at an indoor trampoline park. Derek was coming to pick them up in a couple of minutes.

"Have you listened to any of his new music?" Maya asked. Come to think of it, Samira didn't know he made music until only a month ago. She took out her phone and went to Apple Music.

She searched "Jahseh Onfroy" and the name "XXXTENTACION" came up.

"Tentashion? How the fuck you pronounce that?" Maya joked. Sam pushed her shoulder and tapped the song "Off The Wall!". Maya cringed at the heavy metal type sound playing.

Sam started nodding her head to the bass.

"This shit fye' bruh!" Samira exclaimed, as Ski's part came on.

"Bruh, Samira shutup 'fore my boss come in here tripping." Maya said, pulling up her pants. She put on her checkered vans and grabbed her wallet.

Samira got off of the table and got her stuff together. They both walked out of the locker room and outside of the building.

Derek was sitting outside in his bmw.

"Is that Samira?!" He yelled rolling down the window.

"Is that Derek?!" She yelled back, running up to his window.

"Nigga I ain't seen you in forever!" She exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement.

"Where you been?"

"It's a long ass story." She said, opening the passenger door and getting in the car. Maya hopped in the back.

"Alright, family reunion over. I've been helping fat ass kids who knew they were too damn fat to be jumping, off of trampolines all day. Take me home." Maya said putting her seatbelt on.

★☆★☆