20

His mouth parts hesitantly. ''Then...wanna take a ride with me?''

His doe eyes stare at you intently, waiting for an answer.

''Ride with you?'' you smirk sardonically. ''Can I ride on you?''

He is about to jump out your window when you grab his arm. ''Okay, sorry sorry. What do you mean? You have a car?''

''No. I can jump''

''Huh? You're gonna jump around town at 2AM?'' you ask incredulously. Can this guy fly or something?  ''Count me in!''

He unbuttons his cloak and opens it wide. ''Get in''

You blink. The Taehyung, who always seemed to be repulsed by you is telling you to get inside his cloak?!

''H-huh? Will I fit?''

''Of course. You're a little shit''

''Yay!'' you exclaim excitedly, hastily running towards him. Until you trip and fall just under him.

''Whoops. I guess I fell for you'' you sheepishly grin, struggling to stand on your feet again. Hope that didn't wake mum up..

''so clumsy...''

He holds you by the waist and pulls you inside, cloak wrapping you both in like a burrito. Because you're fairly short, you barely manage to reach up to his shoulder.

His arms securely enclose around your waist, fingers buttoning up the cloak and leaving enough room for your tiny head to pop out.

You squirm in excitement as he opens your window wide and leaps out, closing it behind him. ''don't move too much'' he stiffens, holding you tight as he jumped into the midnight sky.

Your eyes glitter along with the stars, eyes wide in elation as the cool breeze welcomes you. This time of the night was truly peaceful.

''Won't Jungkook and the others wonder where you are?'' you ask, voice muffled as the wind blew your hair into a tousled mane.

''They've got their own things to deal with. We've got enough sacrifices so our jobs are on hold''

You remain silent, listening quietly. He's beginning to reveal information, this is my chance.

''What happens to the so called sacrifices?''

''You're meant to shut up right about now''

You clamp your mouth shut in defeat, gazing up at the dark blanket littered with twinkling stars. Your hands gripping his arms tight, he soars past buildings and lamposts, cloak flowing gently in the wind.

''Say, why are you usually so mean?'' you randomly ask.

''I'm not good with girls'' he admits, landing on a surface which appeared to be a school rooftop of some sort. He opens his cloak and you pop out.

''How so?'' you inquire, plopping yourself onto the ground. ''All you gotta do is be nice. I'm sure with your looks you'd get a lot of girls''

''Girls are annoying'' he deadpans, eyelashes glittering as he gazed up. ''I once accidently told a girl to shut the fuck up when she sneezed instead of saying bless you, and she started crying''

''How do you accidently say shut the fuck up?'' you snort, imagining the whole scenario in your head. ''Was this in school?''

''yeah'' he responds deeply, pointing below. ''I used to come to this school''

''Used to? Have you finished?''

''Nah. I got excluded'' he casually states.

''Excluded?! What did you do?''

''Some guy claimed I stole his girlfriend when she was the one who confessed to me on Valentines with a box of chocolates'' he speaks in annoyance, ''So when he charged at me I accidently broke his arm''

''Accidently, huh'' you laugh, hugging your knees. ''What did you do with the chocolates?''

''Threw em in the trash. I don't like sweet things''

''Seems like everything's bitter about you'' you scoff, feeling utterly sorry for the wasted chocolates. If he dropped out of school, I wonder how old he is...

''Say, how old are you?''

''19'' he answers to your surprisement. You had expected him to be older due to his deep voice or whatever occult business he was in, but he was pretty similar to your age.

Sighing in content, you fling your head backwards, breathing in the pure midnight air. Taehyung's opened up to me...this is good progress, right?

''Taehyung, what do you think about our love?''

''Count the stars'' he mutters, glittery eyelashes casting shadows upon his cheeks.

''Oh, it's infinity!'' you exclaim in glee.

''Nope, it's a waste of time''

Your smile disappears as fast as it had appeared, ''You'll never get any girls at this rate''

''I don't need any girls'' he mutters, head tilting so the sparkling ebony of his eyes lock with yours. ''You're all I need''

''...is what you thought I'd say'' he smirks, closing your gaping mouth. You roll your eyes, the light tint of blush disappearing from your cheeks.

''Shall we head back, little shit?'' he asks, glancing at his phone. ''It's 3AM''

And as you're burrowed inside his cloak once again, he jumps through the dead silence of the night and back into your home.

-

''When is the next time you'll see that brat?'' he asks after you're back inside your room. ''I'll need to observe him''

''He said he'll visit me tomorrow morning...'' you reply, grabbing a fresh set of clothes to change into. ''But are you sure it got him?''

''yeah..'' he responds deeply, watching you lift your shirt up with dark unaffected eyes.

When you lift it as high up so it reveals your bra, he looks away. ''Stop being so careless. Do you want me to attack you?''

''I wouldn't mind'' you grin, tugging your shirt back down anyway.

He smiles. ''Let me know when that brat comes''

And with a flick of his cloak, he disappears through your window.

''I'll need to take a cold shower as soon as I get back...'' he mutters to himself.

A/N: Who do you think the Lord is?