A rollercoaster of love.

It was summer break. Six weeks off to relax and do nothing.

Marinette and Alya were sat in Marinette's room, listening to Clara's latest song. They were humming along to the tune when Marinette's phone rang.

Alya presses pause on the video and Marinette answered.
"Hello?" said Marinette nervously. It had an unknown number on.

"Hey, is this Marinette?" spoke the voice. It was emotionless, almost robotic. Alya mouthed the common question of asking who it was, with a simple shrug from Marinette.

"Yes, who's speaking?" smiled Marinette unsurely.
"Ah! Great! Adrien here," said the voice, sounding much more happier.

"Adrien? You did not sound like yourself at all!" cried Marinette, suddenly feeling even more nervous. She had practised speaking to him without mumbling, and she hoped it would work.

"Sorry about that. I've been trying different numbers for ages, so people recognised me. I had to become... a robot. Anyway, hey!" explained Adrien.

Marinette put Adrien on loudspeaker.
"I've just put you on loudspeaker as Alya is here!" announced Marinette, with Alya silently facepalming herself.

"Hey Adrien!" smirked Alya, feeling obliged to now speak.
"Hey Alya! Nino's here," said Adrien.

A wave of relief washed over Alya and she shrugged.
"Hey Nino. We up for parkour later?" smirked Alya.
"Definitely!" cried Nino.

"Anyway, what's up?" giggled Marinette.
"Well, my father got me 5 tickets to go to a theme park tomorrow! After all, it's a non-school-night-Sunday," suggested Adrien.
"Who's the fifth ticket for?" questioned Marinette.

"Natalie," said Nino. "So she can keep an eye on us. We also got the place to ourselves so we're not surrounded by fans of my music, Marinette's fans from her designing for Kitty Section and Jagged Stone and others, Alya's fans of the LadyBlog and Adrien's super fans."

"We have fans!" cried Alya and Marinette at the same time.
"You didn't know?" asked Adrien.
"No!" said Marinette.

"Well you do. So we got the whole theme park to ourselves!" said Nino.
"Wipe that smirk off your face, Nino!" cried Alya.
"How the hell does she know? Is there a camera in my room?" cried Adrien.
"No. I can tell," shrugged Alya, laughing with Marinette.

The next day was Sunday. The first Sunday of the holidays. By 12 o'clock, a limo pulled up at the bakery.

Marinette has her hair in a high ponytail. She wore designer sunglasses, blue shorts that were ripped, a yellow tank top with a cute sun in the middle and sandals.

She had her purse with her and brought Tikki, plus a lot of money. Even though they were going on rides for free but still. You never know!

She wandered outside of the bakery and was welcomed into the limo. Adrien waved to her as she stepped inside and sat down.

"Hey Marinette!" he smiled.
"Hey Adrien," she smiled. The driver began their journey to Alya's apartment.

"So, what rides are you planning to go on?" asked Marinette, thinking to herself to keep calm.
"Not sure. I've never been there," shrugged Adrien, not taking his eyes off of her. He loved Marinette being the company that she is. She was always fun to be around.
"Really? Almost everyone has been there!" gasped Marinette.
"I've stayed inside for a few years. And when my mum was around, she took me everywhere except theme parks. Funny, huh?" explained Adrien sadly. He looked down, for the first time moving his eyes.

Without thinking, Marinette put an arm on his shoulder and smiled sympathetically.
"Well, isn't it nice how your first time is with friends?" she beamed.

Adrien looked up happily and they stared into each other's eyes.

When realising what she had done, they both blushed and she took her hand back. Adrien nodded a small nod and they arrived.

Alya and Nino got in the limo and they all were drives to the theme park. Natalie, Adrien, Nino, Marinette and Alya stepped out of the limo and walked inside.

The bodyguard at the gates nodded and opened the gate for them.

Marinette smiled slightly.
"Love your outfit by the way," winked Adrien, as he whispered into her ear. Marinette blushed and they sat on a bench.

Natalie got a tablet out and began reading the instructions gives from Gabriel.
"There is to be no inappropriate behaviour to each other or staff. You have everything free but do not forget to use manners. You have until 6pm," instructed Natalie.

Natalie walked back to the limo and sat down. Clearly, Natalie did not like theme parks and trusted the four would follow the rules.

Marinette stoodnup excitedly and started jumping around.
"Let's go on Haunted House! Please! I love that one!" she squealed.
"You are one creepy girl. That rollercoaster scares everyone," said Nino, shuddering slightly.

"I find it scary, sure, but I still love it! Besides, they've added zombies now!" sighed Marinette.
"I'll go with you Marinette," smiled Adrien. Alya patted him on the back.

"We're going to win me a teddy bear. See you," smirked Alya, as she held Nino's hand. The couple walked away.

Marinette and Adrien wandered to the rollercoaster.
"Welcome to Haunted House, where all your nightmares are stored," smirked a man.

Marinette and Adrien sat in the seat and he strapped them in.
"Enjoy," he smirked and pulled the lever.

Marinette sat happily. Adrien sat nervously.
"Should I be worried?" he asked.
"Maybe," shrugged Marinette, smirking slightly.

The cart turned a corner and from nowhere, a zombie mannequin fell from the ceiling and landed on them. Adrien jumped, screamed and hugged Marinette.

Marinette threw the zombie off the cart and smiled.
"It's gone," she smiled.
"Oh...right.... I knew that," said Adrien, shivering, as he let go of Marinette.

Marinette smiled and held his hand.
"For good luck," she beamed. Adrien smiled nervously back at her.

Ghosts and vampires were everywhere and the rail track became bumpy, but Adrien felt safe with Marinette.

For several hours, Marinette took Adrien and the others on rollercoasters. Adrien enjoyed it!

When six o'clock came, everyone went back in the limo and everyone were driven home.

When Adrien arrived home, his father was waiting for him.
"How was the trip, Adrien?" asked Gabriel, turning from the tapestry of Emilie.
"It was fun! Thank you father!" smiled Adrien.
"I'm glad. Because the whole summer will be like that. It has been brought to my attention that a growing boy... like yourself... needs a break. So from now on, every holidays, whether it's Christmas holdidays, half terms or Summer holidays, you will have no photo shoots," explained Gabriel, smiling an extremely small smile.

Adrien gasped happily.
"Thank you father!" he cried.
"Now go and practise the piano, brush your teeth and go to bed," he said, the smile fading.
"Yes father!" nodded Adrien happily as he walked to his bedroom.

Ok guys! This is my 100 follower special. Some of you may think it isn't that big of a deal....

....

...

But it is to me! Lol. Anyway, stay amazing guys! And I hope you enjoy further chapters!