SHIELD, Tattoos, Avengers, and Camp

IN this Peter's parents did die in a plane crash, HYDRA murdered Aunt May and Uncle Ben, and Peter was adopted by Nick Fury. Peter's an Agent of SHIELD. ON a mission, Peter was captured and tortured by HYDRA to becoe a soldier, that's where he got his powers, but the training in incomplete. Also, Peter is more than just an incomplete soldier. It has to do with his parents. 

I was sitting on my ceiling in my room listening to music while going over SHIELD paperwork when I heard a knock on my door before it opened to reveal Maria Hill. One of the few people that was trusted with my identity.

"Hi, Aunt Maria," I said gaining me a small smile.

"It's good to see you again, Peter. Nick wants to talk to you." She said and I nodded at that before getting off the ceiling.

"How was your experience with the Council?" I asked and she let out a slow breath.

"That bad?"

"You as a Spider preteen crawling on the ceiling was easier to handle than them."

"Love you too, Aunt Maria," I said dryly making her laugh softly and ruffle my hair as we left my room. I got into her car, and she drove me to the Triskelion.

"You wanted to talk to me, dad," I said once I was in his office, after taking the secret way in, and through some vents all without being seen.

"Yes. I need your help." He said as he pushed a tablet over to me. I leaned over to see files on students in a high school in New York.

"What about them?" I asked.

"Gang turned HYDRA. These are the heirs to the heads."

"They are jocks and princess, of the school," I said as I scanned their files.

"Exactly. Either they know what their parents are doing or they don't. I need you to go undercover and find out." Dad said and I frowned but sighed.

"Fine but I want my bikes and since Nat lives in the tower. I can live in her old apartment. Also, I'm going to stick out like a sore thumb because you signed off on me getting my tattoos." I said.

"The bike you built or the other?"

"Both."

"Done. Also, I only agreed and signed off because you didn't die on that mission, that turned south, when you got captured." Dad said before we went over my cover story softly before he dismissed me.

"We're having tacos for dinner," I said and he nodded before I was out of his office.

Once at home and after cooking dinner, I sat listening to dad rant about his day and what the Avengers had done.

"And Stark keeps fucking hacking into SHIELD!" Dad ranted and I snorted.

"Can I prank him while on the job?" I asked and dad looked at me with his one good eye before he nodded with a smirk.

"Don't get caught. I'll inform Romanoff so she can have some fun with it as well."

"No Barton?" I asked and he sent me a look.

"Barton would crack after one day."

"True," I said as I grabbed another taco.

"How's Peggy doing?" I asked and that made dad sigh softly.

"She remembers for a while then it's back to square one. I'm just glad she hasn't spilled any SHIELD secrets."

"I don't think she could even with her disease," I said with a slight frown as none of the methods I had thought up seemed to help slow it down at all.