3's A Crowd?

*next day*

**Aug Pov**

"Yea man slim. Its good to kno you rockin wit a nigga..." I said over the phone.

"Aight man. Whenever yall stop by we can get shit poppin" I continued.

At that moment Eva and Anika walked into da studio. I smiled when I saw her.

"Hey lil sis!" Lloyd said giving her a hug. I ended my call walking up to her.

"Hey" she said with a lil smile cross her face

"Aye" I smiled back. "Anika" I said greeting her as well.

"Hi Aug. Bye Aug" she said walking over to Lloyd with a starstruck look in her eyes. I chuckled before turning back to Eva

"Pleasant surprise.  You comin hea'" I said.

"Ehhh we was In the neighborhood so decided to stop by," she pretended to downplay her visit. I laughed

"So you spoke to Deja?" She asked softly

"Yeah. I told her imma play ma part " I answered back. She nodded

"Babe I dont want to seem out of place but you ever thought that this baby could not be yours," she asked wincing up her face a little

"Have I? That was da first thought dat came to a niggas mind!" I said " and dont be talking like dat...'

She frowned at me confused. I grabbed her waist. " it is yo place cuz its you and me"

She gave me a little smile at my words.

"So dna test?" She looked up at me questioning.

"As soon as he or she is out" I nodded.

"Got a doctor appointment wit her on Saturday. " I said

"Cool..ill come" eva said back to me.

"I wanted to ask ya but didnt know if you was up to it . Thanks babeh" I said hugging her.

I decided to change da topic.

"Ma mama says hello" I said to her

"Yeah I know. Trav called me about sending him some of my smart doctor notes since he going to audition for some new med show and I spoke to her after"

Eva explained.

"Dang, a nigga's family cant leave you alone huh?" I joked.

'Aug man, what did slim tell you?" Ralph asked interrupting us

"Oh, its good thing ya here too Eva. Can share da news " I said.

"Baby and slim rockin wit yung. Said dey dont mind inking a deal to sign me to ymcmb"

"Hell yea!" Anika shouted as da squad nodded they heads happily and a few clapped.

"When doe?" Noonie asked.

"Not sho' . Slim said they wanna come to Atlanta but got some shit to take care of first" I continued.

"Aight well til then our options stay open" noonie concluded.

I nodded

" even if its not official. Im soo happy for you Auggo!!" Eva said to me. " ymcmb? And thats all you!" She pecked my cheek at that.

"Thank ya " I said to her before Chile and her started up a convo. I was happy inside as well. I always dreamt of signing wit baby and da N.O gang. But as Noonie said I was still an independent artist so had to keep da focus.