Unbrewak my heart

I woke up with her scent imprinted on my skin... I think I didn't even move last night since my hand was still in position on my new property.

I could feel that she was awake from the way she breathed, but she didn't move a muscle.

"Morning, Kitten," I said as I gave her a little kiss on the neck and released her from my grip- "You're free to go."

She didn't move, instead, I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

Fuck I've got a shitload of work to do today.

I turned the water a little colder in order to cool down as I had woken with a morning mood, feeling her right next to me. I let it run over my body for a while, then I got dressed and returned to the room, where she was waiting for me to give her instructions on what to do.

"If you want you can take a shower. I'll bring you some clothes when I'm back".

She nodded as she gave me the sweetest look possible.

Fuck, it took all power in me not to jump in the bed and give her a proper wake-up call.

I'm in so much trouble- I told myself, as I went out the door to find Ramy.

I was heading towards the room I saw him enter last night when a girl approached me "Mr. Gashi is waiting for you in the living room downstairs".

I went towards the location she indicated to find him sitting at a wooden table that was already set up for breakfast.

"Please, take a seat, let's have breakfast!" he gestured.

"I prefer mine in bed" I replied looking rather unsatisfied with his offer.

"But I need some things first... I need a car for the day, some normal clothes for the girl and I need to know if you have connections at the local hospital."

"I have connections everywhere" he smirked.

"Good then! Let's establish what's left for our deal to go through since I'll be out for the day, then I'll return to Chicago in the evening", I said as I occupied a seat next to him at the table.

We talked for about half an hour, time in which he instructed one of the girls to bring me the clothes I asked and placed a few calls to find a connection to someone from the hospital's board.

Before I returned to the room I put some croissants on a plate and grabbed an extra-large cup of coffee.

"Andrew, you'd better be ready in 20", I growled as I went past his door.

On my way to the room, I constantly asked myself why the fuck am I doing this. I couldn't find some logical explanation for it except for the fact that I might be actually losing my mind.

I stepped into the room and the bathroom door opened. She was standing there, all wet, covered in a white towel.

Fuck, she's going to give me blue balls.

"Change with these, then eat." She took the clothes without blinking, went into the bathroom and changed, then returned to the room and took a seat right next to the croissant plate.

"Aren't you eating, Devil?" she asked with a casual tone, expecting an answer from me before she could proceed.

Devil... I could definitely get used to her purring that nickname.

"I had to eat with Ramy earlier, but we're sharing the coffee."

"After you're done, we'll get going."