CHAPTER 17.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

How does it feel like when you are being ignored? Not good right? You do want to bang the other person's head on the wall. You feel like throwing everything around you. You even feel like strangling someone to death. You do want to grab the other person's attention by doing stupid things. Or calling them again and again, just to check if they are still ignoring you or not. Well, that's the case with Tyler. I have been ignoring him from past two days. Sometimes I feel bad but the other minute I feel happy for taking my revenge. He has been saying sorry but I act as if I never heard him. He gets so pissed off. I enjoy seeing him like that.

I am now staying with them. All thanks to Noah. He was right when he said that all he has to say is 'I insist'. He insisted and I ended up agreeing with him. I have now grown fond of them. I feel so happy when I am with them. The way, Noah and I bond together, it's like we both have known each other since forever. Tyler has even started talking. He does sit with us. We watch movies together, me sitting between two handsome men. I don't understand why all of a sudden, whenever I'm around Tyler, my heart rate paces. I mean why don't I feel anything when Noah is close to me? Why only with Tyler? Ugh.

I grabbed my phone, notebook and left my office. I entered the elevator and within seconds I reached the 13 floors.

Whoa! There's only conference room on this floor. It was so big. There was a large table in between with 20 chairs, 10 on each side. Yeah, I counted them. The whole room was covered in glass, with a beautiful view. Tyler told me to wait and check if everything is in place, in the conference room until he joins. So here I am, sitting on one of the chairs.

Soon the elevator opened reviling the handsome jerk. He looked so hot in his blue three-piece suite. His hair was neatly pushed back, not even the single hair was out of its place. He does work on his hairstyle. He had a serious look on his face. He moved out of the elevator, with his head up. He saw me staring at him and smirked.

I got up from the chair. He was coming closer to me while I stood to my ground. My legs failed to make a move. He was so close to me. He looked at my lips, and then moved his eyes back at my face. He licked his lips and moved his face closer to mine. I shut my eyes, desperately waiting for his next move. I could feel his hot breath on my right cheek and my heart skipped a beat at our proximity. His cheek lightly brushed my cheek as he brought his lips close to my ears and he whispered.

"Don't get your hopes high, Miss Emily." He whispered in a seductive tone.

Wait, what? I shot open my eyes and pushed him back, taking him by surprise. I could feel anger slowly taking place in his eyes. He balled his hands in a fist as he calmed himself down. He has been doing that since I started ignoring him. He knows better than to hurt me. I smirked and he shut his eyes and sucked a breath as he opened his eyes back. He walked over to his chair and sat on it while I stood beside him.