CHAPTER 19.

ENJOY

ENJOY.🌸

I looked out of the window when our car came to halt. A beautiful mansion came to my sight. The driver opened the door for me and I stepped out of the car. There was a huge fountain in the middle. The outside of the mansion looked like my dad's. I wonder if it was same from inside. I turned my head to the right and saw Noah coming towards me. He gave me his hand and I took it as I smiled at him. I turned my head to my left and saw, Tyler who stood beside me and was setting his blazer. He looked at me before looking straight ahead of him. He took a few steps to the entrance when Noah called him. He let go of my hands and I know why.
He wanted, Tyler to accompany me.

"Wait, Ty." Noah said walking over to him while I stood there and silently watched them.

"Is there a problem Noah?" Tyler asked, arching his eyebrow.

"No. I want you to accompany her." Noah said pointing towards me while I gulp, the lump down my throat, nervously. I shifted my weight from one leg to another.

"Why do you want me to accompany her? She came with you, not me!" Tyler said with a mixture of anger and hurt in his voice.

"I want you to do that and I can go in on my own. Or..." Noah stopped and looked around him. He saw a beautiful lady, making her way into the mansion all by herself. He grabbed her hand, making her confused. I chuckled at him while Tyler looked at him in confusion.

"Or I could accompany her." With that he left, taking that lady with him. My eyes widened when I saw that lady smiling at him and comfortably walked in with him. I directed my gaze at, Tyler who was already staring at me. He moved down the steps and gave me his arms. I smiled at him but he ignored me and looked in front. Why is he still ignoring me? I even said sorry to him.

I angrily stomped my foot on the floor and crossed my arms. His chuckle felt to my ears and I smiled. He turned around with same angry young man look on his face and reluctantly took my left hand and encircled around his bicep. I tightened the grip as both took steps and made our way into the mansion. My eyes roamed around the mansion, taking in everything around my surrounding.

There were stairs on both ends with a living room in the middle. There were dozens of doors at every corner of the mansion. But it looked nothing like my dad's. As we moved further into the mansion, my nostrils filled with the aroma making my eyes land on the huge open kitchen, where servants were engaged in preparing mouth-watering meals. My stomach growled. I looked at Tyler and saw him as he clenched and unclenched his jaw. I followed his gaze and saw Logan making his way towards us. Oh God! Save me from this man. I prayed in my heart. We kept on moving until he finally stood in front of us.

"Hello, pretty lady," Logan said, pulling me into a hug, instead of a handshake. My eyes widened and I placed my right hand on his chest pushing him gently. I nervously chuckled as my eyes moved to Tyler's face and fell on his hands which were balled into a fist.