CHAPTER 22.

NOAH POV.🌸

ENJOY.🌸

It's been one month to my friendship with Vanessa. She is the only girl-friend, I ever made. She is a beautiful woman. I can't wait for Tyler to find out about her. He will be the luckiest guy to ever have her. I still can't believe that we are so close now. She has a charming personality. I love how caring and understanding she is.

When I first cried in front of her, opening up my past to her, she consoled me. Even cried with me. Vanessa is a girl who every other guy would want as their soul mate. When Vanessa told me that she was the girl Tyler was to marry to, at first I was shocked but later I was happy. Happy for my best friend.

I know how much she cares for her family. It was so obvious. That look on her face when she told me she had no other option but to leave them, says it all. It broke my heart seeing her so sad. She is a strong woman and she knows how to control her emotions.

I have seen in Tyler's eyes how he feels about her. He may not accept it that she does affect him, in a good way, but I know him more than he knows himself. I would never let myself fall for Vanessa, after knowing how they both feel about each other. I would never come in between them.

At first, I was falling for her but when Vanessa told me she was to be Tyler's future wife. I crushed my feelings for Tyler. I would never do that to him. Never. Even in my dream. Tyler's breakup with Amber was much needed. She was nothing but a manipulative bitch. Hence, that night proved she was a gold digger. I have been hiding Amber's dirtiest sin from Tyler.

I was in the same hotel, Amber was. Even I had the room opposite hers. When I was on the way towards my room, I heard moans. I grew suspicious. I know Tyler was not in the town, so why was moaning sound coming from her room?

To find out whom it was, I reached closer, the door was slightly opened and I peeked in and was shocked to see Amber's face. She was having sex with some guy. I angrily opened the door wide and made my way into the room. When she saw me, she hurriedly covered herself up, pushing the guy off her. He fell down on the floor with a thud.

"What the hell are you doing here Noah?" She asked in shock.

"I thought you loved him, Amber," I said in disgust.

"I do..." She said, getting up from the bed, still covering herself.

"Oh really? That is why you two were fucking each other?" I shouted my lungs out, making her startled.

"It's...not...like..." She said moving towards me while I moved back.

I showed her my palm. "Shut the fuck up. I will tell Tyler about all this." I said pointing between her and the other guy.

She smirked before saying. "Go and tell him. But let me tell you one thing. He is so in love with me. You know how much this will break him. Tear him apart. So if you want to tell him I fucked another guy...wait. I mostly fuck other guys. Go tell him. It will make him so sad. So sad that he might get hospitalized out of depression..."

"...You know all I need is his money. I will get him into my trap, get married and slowly and gradually will take over his company. You will just sit there and watch everything because I know how much his happiness means to you and I am the source of his happiness." She said pointing towards her, with a smirk.

I shook my head in disbelief and disgust. "Stop blackmailing me, Amber. If I would have known you were only behind his money. I would have never let Tyler date you in the first place. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A SELFISH BITCH!" I shouted so loud. I bet the whole hotel must have heard it.