[119] Narrative³⁹

"So how's Paris and Greece?" Momo asked while she's driving the car.

"Stop asking me about that" Sana said that made Tzuyu's cousin laugh.

"Well... I know what happened. Tzuyu told me everything" Momo teased.

"He did?" Sana's face reddened. Momo then tilted her head for a few seconds to check Sana's reaction and she saw her covering her face.

"He told me you're —"

"Nye nye nye nye nye nye" Sana covered her ears while chanting that word a lot of times. Momo just laughed at her actions while shaking her head.

"We're here" Momo said as she parked the car infront of Dahyun's house. She turned on the camera of her cellphone to check her face if there's a dirt or something. She also fixed her hair before she stepped out of the car with Sana.

"Do I look okay?" Momo asked and Sana examined her face.

"Why? Are you sick?" Sana replied and Momo just glared at her. Momo asked Sana because she wants to look presentable and pretty infront of Dahyun.

"You're ruining it. Let's go" Momo said as she pulled Sana in the house. She didn't knock at all because the two boys seemed so busy drinking alcohol.

"Your wife is here, papi" Dahyun tapped Tzuyu's shoulder causing for the Taiwanese guy to look at the girl behind him.

"Wifey" He approached as he turned around and opened his arms widely.

"Wifey, you're here. I miss you" Tzuyu pulled his wife into a tight hug while Dahyun and Momo just watched them.

"I only drank a few bottles" Dahyun raised his right hand. "Tzuyu drank a lot"

"Why is he drinking?" The two then decided and walk and leave the couple at the living room because they're now kissing passionately on the couch.

"Something's bothering him" Dahyun said and now Momo is really curious about it.

"What is it? Who? Mina?"

"I can't tell you. You better ask him" Dahyun replied and the two of them decided to stay at the veranda for awhile.

"You told me you will comeback in a few minutes but you're here with Dahyun with three hours now. What happened? Why are you drinking?" Sana quickly asked her husband when their lips parted. Tzuyu just buried his face on Sana's shoulder, sniffing her scent while hugging her.

"I'm asking you Tzuyu" she said while caressing his head.

"I love you" Tzuyu whispered with his groggy voice. "I love you so much"

"I love you too. What's wrong, hmm?" She softly asked but Tzuyu remained quiet "Let's go home"

"I'm home" Tzuyu said that made her smile.

"You're drunk and you still know how to make my heart flutter. Let's go back in the house, Tzuyu" she tapped his back but Tzuyu fell asleep. She then called Momo and Dahyun to help her with Tzuyu.

"The last time we carried Tzuyu likes this when... " Dahyun stopped when he saw Sana listening to him.

"When?" Sana asked.

"W-hen... when he was super drunk at the bar" Dahyun awkwardly laughed. He was supposed to say when Sana left him but he doesn't want to sound insensitive about that matter.

"Bye" Momo hugged Dahyun before she started the engine of her car.

"I should follow you guys to make sure you're safe" Dahyun said but Momo shook her head and told him that it's fine.