Reading (10) July

It's already July, guys! We've lost a few people from the club starting this month since they hit the 3 strikes you're out rule. If they'd like to rejoin, all they need to do is reapply, and do a previous assignment. With that out of the way, let's focus on what's in store for this month.

One small note, I'll be listing a book and the assignment is to read five, story chapters out of it. So if you're new to that book, you start in the beginning, if it's one that's been picked before than you read the next five and so on. If you have read the entire thing via this method, you can choose another book, but only if you have already read your circle's book.

Circle One, you get the wonderful talents of our always lucky MoFlame 

 and her The Bizarre Adventures of a Half-Elf.

Terras is a world filled with adventure, questing, and monsters

Terras is a world filled with adventure, questing, and monsters. Charlotte is a half-breed rogue, trying to figure out where she belongs.

When she goes to the port city of Aushire to compete in the local House Wars, Charlotte finds herself joining a ragtag group of adventuring heroes and a mysterious extortionist named Lady Clara. But when she accidentally stumbles upon one of the greatest kept secrets in all of Terras, the location of the evil Necris Dominion, all hells break loose.

Will she be able to hold back the Necris' tides of undead from Aushire and the rest of Terras? Or will it just be a struggle to survive?

Circle One Members:

-officialred  

WinterMidnight44 

catacylsmical 

Strawberry_Cream1928 

Chido_10bell 

b-catherine 

Bawse_Tchu 

kingdomdawning

PNAsawin

lelee1234 

wittyglasses 

wtf11Gray 

TheOneTrueShadowlake