Thirty-Two

Jeon Jungkook was early in the morning that weekend, he stood outside your house with his trailblazer. Wearing a maroon jacket over a white shirt and a faded jeans paired with his combat boots, he looked so dashing. His silver chain shined as the rays of sun hit it.

He also had his camera again in his hand after so long. Like he's your Jungkook again, your version of Jungkook before Lee Ara came up. The one you loved the most.

"I'm surprised that's still alive." You said as you make your way towards him. He showed you a smile as soon as he glance up at you.

"Wanna test it?" He asked. Before you could speak, he already brought his camera near his face, one eye shut close as his finger clicked on.

You weren't sure if that picture would look right as you weren't prepared for it. But you hoped you look pretty decent with your baby pink sweater tucked in your faded short, he did tell you to dress casually.

"You always do that." You smiled as he put down his camera.

"Do what?" He asked.

"Catching me off guard with your camera."

"I'd tell you something but I'd rather have your locker code." He smirked as he open his car for you.

"What for?" You tilted your head.

"You'll know soon." He winked at you and you swore you felt your heart jump at that.

"So give it to me, okay?" He said once he saw you settled on your seat.

You nodded and kept in mind to send it to him at the end of the day. He drives to the same city you went to the last time. Only this time, he entered the basement of a huge building.

The building looked expensive, like every unit would cost millions of dollars, even the hall ways looked expensive with its details and paintings hanging on the wall. You didn't know Jungkook was this rich to buy a unit here. Yet again, you don't really know much about him.

"I still have to buy some furniture so don't expect to see a lot in here." He said when you stood in front of his door.

He punched the code and the door clicked open. You finally saw the interior of his unit. Its almost complete except that he had no couch or a center table infront of his huge television.

You could see that every detail had been chosen carefully, from the spider like lights at the center of his living room and the mini studio lights above his tv to the plain white curved bench on the glass wall that displayed the whole city.

You walk towards it, noticing a lonely but cute white pot with a plant on it near the silky dark gray curtains that kisses the wooden floor.

"Nice view, didn't know you're good with interior design." You said as you sit on the curved bench.

"Uh-huh. You can help me pick a couch and a center table later." He said as he sat next to you.

"So you'll be living here." You trailed off as you watch the busy city below.

"Guess so." He mumbled.

"It'd be lonely here." You chuckled as you stand on your feet ready to wander around.

"Yeah, it'd be nice to have someone around." You heard him say as you touch the high chairs in his kitchen.

He didn't have any dining table but a mini bar counter top. What a wise choice to save up space because he wouldn't really appreciate eating alone on a table for four or six.

You glance at him standing near the doorway, leaning his body to the wall, arms crossed against his chest. He titled his head and rested it on the wall to as he bit his lip, eyes looking at you.