《 12 - Lunch Disaster 》

~°•☆~°•☆

You stuck out your tounge while your dog playfully looked at you struggling.

You worked hard as did Levi.

For two hours, you focused your attention solely on your work and finally, it has been finished.

"Done!" You excitedly shouted.

You showed it to Levi, proudly grinning wide.

"Look Levi! Ta da~ I made a mini-me. And in this way, you'd feel like I'm right beside you." You chirped.

You made a stuff toy out of the kit with supplies.

It was a plushie with E/C buttons as it's eyes. It has H/C yarn as it's hair and a cute dress. The color of it's skin tone was S/C.

The plushy resembled you.

(A/N: The plushy looks like the Gray-sama plushies Juvia make from Fairy Tail. Btw I don't actually know when a plushy like that would be finished and how it's made, probably with a  sewing machine, but who cares it's for the fanfic ya'll :P )

 Btw I don't actually know when a plushy like that would be finished and how it's made, probably with a  sewing machine, but who cares it's for the fanfic ya'll :P )

"Is that... you?" He held it suprised.

"Me as a stuff toy that's right."

"I didn't know you could sew this well." He praises you while playing with the plushy's cute little arms.

"It was a little long since I made one. But hey! I managed to pull it off. Am I not amazing?" You giggled.

Levi pauses and looked at you softening his eyes.

"Yeah... you are." He mumbled.

"Bark Bark!"

You turned to your dog and crouched to it.

"Tell me when you're done, I need to feed Buddy." You stand up looking at him.

"You can go now, I'll catch up with you. Someone will assist you so you have nothing to worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'll have them prepare dog food and water for Buddy too." He says pulling out his phone.

"Thanks again Levi." You smiled.

"Your welcome."

'Besides, you have no idea how you've helped me more than I did to you...' He thought to himself looking at the plushy you have.

He chatted a person on his phone and ended it.

"I'll have Gunther accompany you. Is that alright?"

"Yes, it's fine."

After a few minutes, a knock was heard which you skipped to the door, opening it.

"Y/N. I'll be escorting you to our cafeteria." Gunther smiled.