Ch8_"Personal tutor?"

Diana's perspective.....

After school I was heading home, god hes such a jerk...why can't he just leave me alone.

When I made it home, I seen a car parked outside our house. Who could this be? Walking closer to the door, I could here my parents voices..and a male voice, kinda familiar but not like elvis's.

"She needs this help, and I'm thankful that you joined the program" my mother say. I opened the door and stopped when I seen johnny Santos.

My next door neighbor, what's he doing here? Is he here to snitch on me?

"Darling, say hello to your new tutor" my parents said and motioned towards Mr.Santos.

He smiled when he looked at me, and raised an eyebrow.

"This is your daughter rev?" He said still looking at me.

"Yes, you've already met her?" He said.

Mr.Sanders shook his head, and chuckle.

"No sir, she's just..very pretty" he said.

My father laughed softly.

"Indeed she is, her mother is of such beauty" he commented. My mother blushed and playfully hit his arm.

"Why is he here?" I said.

My father pursed his lips.

"You mean, what brings him here?. He is here to tutor you in professional writing, help you develop more skills. He's a professional writer as well, also a businessman. He just right to teach you, and he said he'll do it for free. Since you are very eager to learn" my father explains.

Wow

"Okay..I guess" I said.

My father smiles.

"Well, me and your mother are going to a charity event. Mr.Santos said he would make sure your okay while we are gone for a couple of hours." My father said.

I looked at him, but I didn't know he was already staring at me.

His eyes held admiration and love....love?

I looked down.

"Okay, I'll go get comfortable and we can start Mr.Santos" I said.

He nodded and stepped inside the front room and set up his things. I gave my parents one last look and smiled before going upstairs.

I felt the need to call elvis...he haven't called me this afternoon and..I guess you can say I'm worried.

Closing my door, I walked to my phone and dialed his number. It was silent for a few mintues but a male voice picked up.

It wasn't elvis's or Scotty.

"Hello?" The voice said.

I gulped nervously. "Hi, Is elvis available?" I asked.

"Who wants to know?" He asked.

"Uh...Diana winters, I'm a friend of his" I said.i didn't wang to tell a total stranger i was his girlfriend...it would seem weird.

The line went silent and I heard the voice whisper.

"Where's elvis?" He whispered in the background.

"Uh, hell, damn, I think with uhm...Jenny" it was scotty's voice this time.

Jenny....who's jenny?

"Well a girl named diana wanted to speak with him" the man I was just talking to said.

Suddenly I heard glass being dropped on the floor and the phone fall to the floor.