Chapter 33

A/N: So I've been getting a lot of questions about having a social media for you to follow outside of Wattpad and decided that it might actually be a fun idea to make one just for my writing. I figured it would be an easier way to actually interact with you guys as a whole instead of posting things as A/Ns or on my conversations tab. I figured I could do Q&A's with my characters, me, or just writing in general, I could post sneak peeks of my next chapters and any fanart that you guys submit. IDK I just figured it might be fun. Is this something that you guys would be interested in?

Khloe's POV:

Nico faced away from me, yet stood shorter than me as I ran the conditioner that gave off just the slightest smell of eucalyptus through his hair.

He had spent a good 10 minutes washing and conditioning my hair earlier, his steady hands taking their time to massage my scalp in the process.

Although some of that time was from the couple quick kisses we'd grab from each other every time Nico got 'distracted'.

Either way, It made me look forward to the massage I was promised even more, and made me want to reciprocate the best I could.

The bath managed to maintain its temperature as time went on and the water filtered through, making sure that the warm, relaxing atmosphere never disappeared.

I drew my fingers from behind his ears towards me, collecting the strands of hair that nearly reached the bottom of his neck when wet, deciding to let my hands continue their way down his neck and shoulders.

Much to the satisfaction of the vampire in front of me, a short purr rumbling with his exhale.

A smile peaked on my lips as I lightly drew my fingertips over his shoulder blades, continuing to train down his back into the water.

I squinted as an idea came to my mind.

"You have a really nice back," I spoke in a matter-of-fact way.

Well, it really was a fact.

Nico breathed out a laugh, turning his head just enough to see me.

"Oh yeah?" he responded, the eyebrow I could see quirking up in amusement.

"Yeah," I repeated his words, the idea growing in my head as I continued to look over the visible parts of him through the dark blue water.

I blushed a bit before speaking my next words.

"Can I um," I paused for only a moment, "Paint on it one day?"

I remember seeing a couple of my sister's friends paint each other's backs way back when.

The thought to try it had never occurred to me until now.

His eyes widened as he turned fully to face me.

Luckily he looked like he actually liked the idea.

"Absolutely yes," He spoke with full seriousness, "I would love that."

"Wait, really?" I questioned.

For some reason, I wasn't expecting it to be that easy.

"Of course. You know I love your art."

My blush grew deeper in color.

"W-well yeah, but I didn't think that meant you'd be okay with being the canvas." I countered.

"I'll be whatever you want, sweetheart," he quipped, adding a playful wink.

I involuntarily took a small step back, fully prepared to blame the ever-deepening color of my face on the temperature in the room.