20

v0te and c0mm3nt

someone asked me how I keep up with my books LMAO. I really just write all the time. Maybe like 4 hours a day.

I laid on Jahseh's chest, exhausted

I laid on Jahseh's chest, exhausted. Which was weird since he was doing mainly all the work, i was just taking it.

I had my panties, and a bra on again, and Jahseh only had his boxers on.

"that was good ?" Jahseh asked me, rubbing his fingers through my hair.

"mhmm" I dug my head in to his chest .

He smirked, kissing my forehead before nudging me.

"Aye ma, we got an hour. And we planning sum, so get dressed." He told me.

"wear all black" Jahseh instructed me.

I nodded at him, and struggled to get off the bed, ignoring the pain from my legs. I slid on some fully black slick leggings, as Jahseh watched me carefully. I looked in the bag, I had brought, for a black shirt of some sort.

"Jah, can I wear one of your hoodies ?" I asked him.

"Go pick one" he glanced to the closet with open closet doors.

I went to his closet, flipping through the selection of many black hoodies he had owned.

I found one that was a revenge hoodie except it had a white outline of the revenge instead of the letters being filled.

"can I wear this one ? " I tilted the hoodie in his direction.

"go ahead mamas" he stood up off the bed, and approached me.

I gave him a smile before pulling the sweatshirt over my head, so that the fabric fell and covered my belly button, after the hood put itself on my head.

Jahseh smirked at me, nudging me out his way, as I fell back on his bed, and forced my head into his pillow.

[ nat said that Jahseh smelled good, so yes. Geneva lied again 🗿 ]

I closed my eyes, resting, waiting for jah to get dressed. Not even noticing that I had dozed off, into an actual sleep.

____

I woke up to Jahseh nudging me, and he pulled me out the bed.

"Come on, we leaving now." Jahseh told me.

Jahseh was wearing a black hoodie, that said golf in red, green, blue and orange, and some black jeans, which he was sagging a little.

I got up, and followed him out the room, and down the stairs.

"Do we gotta pick your brothers up ?" Tank asked me as I made it to the front door, where everybody was at.

"No. Red is at my uncles house, in Philly , and Sonny is with Dina. " I told them.

When I say they were taking this all black thing serious, they really were. Tank had a black ski mask on. Stokeley wore a black durag. Craig has on a black beanie. It seems like they were trying to blend in.

"you sure he there ?" Jahseh asked me.

"Yes" I nodded.

It was starting to get dark now. They sun had already set for the most part, and the sky was a dark blue.

"We can all fit in the van I got." Tank said "nobody gotta sit in nobody lap" he chuckled.

" plus, the back got enough room for weapons" Tank assured us.

"Wait, I thought we were staying here." I furrowed my eyebrows, looking around, hoping someone would explain this to me.

"Hell no, you know how many enemies we got ? If we stayed here, we'd all be dead" Jahseh tilted his head.

Jahseh nudged me out the door, as we all got in the black van that Tank had. The van had a blue under glow, making it look cooler.

I sat beside Jahseh, as he shut the door once everybody got in the truck. I turned my phone on the lowest brightness , so that it wouldnt die.

"where exactly are we going ?" Jenna asked.

"We not necessarily going nowhere. Its just harder of your target is moving, you know ?" Isaiah answered her question.

All of a sudden. This large siren sound filled the entire city.

"This is not a test. This is your emergency broadcast system announcing the commencement of the Annual Private meet sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Cars and trucks are authorized for use during the Private meet. All other vehicles are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity from the crew and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime, including burnouts, will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police and emergency medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7 a.m., when The meet concludes. Blessed be our New Founding Fathers and America, a nation reborn. May God be with you all."

I threw my hood over my head, searching the streets

I threw my hood over my head, searching the streets. I peeked through the alleys, and the corners to make sure nobody was watching me.

I had the pistol tucked in my pants, covered by my hoodie, so that it wasnt visible.

I stopped once I seen a group of guys turn the corner across the street from me.

I heard one particular voice making me turn in to the alley, and tuck down behind a dumpster.

"Ayo, so who we lookin fo' ?" One guy asked.

"This dread head lightskin emo nigga, and his emo ass girlfriend " Kentrell snickered.

"They gon be the first purge of the night "

to be continued...