7. Finally

'Fuck'
You let out a loud sigh.
Taehyung and Jimin move their heads in unison to your voice.

'Jungkook. I gotta call him back holy shit shit shit'
You panic.
'Give me the phone.'
The familiar deep sound travels to your ears.

'No Taehyung. You have done enough. Let her handle this. It's not for us to barge in.'
Jimin pats his tall friend's shoulder and grins slightly.

'Guys, I'm gonna quickly call him back and sort things out. Can you give me a moment?'
You signal for them to leave the room.
And they do.
Taehyung seemed hesitant.
Nevertheless, both of them left.
Now, it was just you accompanied by your problems.

Your fingers tremble as you tap on his name to call him back.
The dial rings barely twice and jungkook answers.
'YOOONJI????'
Jungkook almost screams.
You could sense the worry in his tone but that worry is meaningless now.
You're done with him.
You're done with a cheater.

You- Yes it's me
Jungkook- WHERE ARE YOU? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???
You- good question. May I ask you the same?
Jungkook- I've spent the entire night, and practically the whole morning searching for you!!!! The police won't take a missing report in consideration unless it's been 24 hrs!! Where are you babe please tell me. I have been so worried sick!!
You- Haha! This is probably the first time in years you put some effort into my existence!
Jungkook- Yoonji? What's wrong?? Are you okay???
You- I'm alive! Thanks for asking. How are you doing? How did your one night stand go? She was pretty hot, I agree.
*there was an irritatingly long silence*
Jungkook- huh? What do you mean?
You- oh you know exactly what I mean, Fucking CHEATER. I don't want to waste a single of my life second on you, knowing I wasted years thinking of starting a family with you. Shame on me, you turned out exactly like my biggest nightmare. How could you do this Jungkook. Didn't You ever think of the consequences, think of me while you were..
Nevermind.....
What's the point?
If you weren't happy or if I had made a mistake you could've just talked to me. Since when can we not communicate jungkook? I must be a fool to not see beyond the fake wall of love you had built in front of me.
I'm so heartbroken, hurt and disgusted, to the point that I don't even want to see you ever again. I'm packing my bags in an hour and leaving our, I mean your apartment.

Jungkook- Yoonji... I'm sorry
You- Sorry? Is this all you have to say now?

'Cut it Yoonji, you're wasting your time'
Taehyung walks in.

You are taken aback by his words, his gaze.
You see concern in his eyes, just like you saw in Jimin's.
It has the same vibe.
And for some reason, you feel secure again.

Following his advice, you hang up.
And immediately block his number.

'Jeon Jungkook, you lost a gem.'
You chuckled with lurking pain in your voice.

'But looks like I found what he lost.'
Taehyung winks and his million dollar boxy smile makes yet another comeback.

Your heart skips a beat.
He's too gorgeous of a man to not feel this way.
As much as you're hurting inside, you found peace in his smile.
You found a little color in his presence from all that you've lost so far..
You found a Taehyung.

'Sorry to intrude your stare contest but—
Jimin pops in with his bouncy red locks.

The food delivery is here!

Taehyung- "Did you get the..

Jimin-" Pepperoni Pizza with extra cheese and burnt edges along with potato crisps as sides and mayo dip?
Yes, I did"

Tae- "You know me too well fool!!"

You smile internally observing the close bond they share

Jimin- "Actually I need some change. I don't have any"

Tae- "You know I always only use my cards. I don't have a penny with me right now."

Jimin- "Oh, Of course. By the looks of it you'll be using it a lot on Yoonji in the near future"

Your eyes widen as your cheeks blush. Did Jimin just tease you with Tae?
You are surprised as your cheeks grow even rosier.

Tae screams at the top of his lungs and runs after Jimin who quickly takes cover behind the table.

You laugh out loud as they circle round and round the table. You seem to have forgotten your problems.
Temporarily.
_____________________________
A/N
Aaaaahh im so sorry for being the worst in updating🙂 I will try my best to be more punctual and also i have no idea where this plot is going😂😂😂