02. Reputation of Aaron Dark-wood

WARNING: I apologise in advance as a few of my chapters may contain offensive language and minimal verbal abuse. Thank you for reading.

 Thank you for reading

(Edited once)

CHAPTER TWO: Reputation of Aaron Dark-wood

I look down through the reports, Jamison sits opposite me in the SUV, one car in front of me and one behind as we head to the Grand Mercury hotel where I had another business meeting here in Moscow, "Exactly why does Dark-wood have so many problems with these designs? I orchestrated each of these, he's on engineering. There should not be any complications and yet I am required to come here just to talk over what? His proposed designs. I'm paying him to produce my designs." I say to Jamison in annoyance.

He sighs, sliding through contracted files, "The complications could just be with his engineers." He murmurs, attempting to calm me down. I purse my lips in concentration, sliding my phone out, side-glancing the missed calls from Diana, before checking online articles with the nicknames of my company. That was before I checked Rosa-belle's Facebook and Instagram accounts and saw the photos, the videos. They were being targeted all because of that stunt.

The stunt that put us on the map.

And on the Elites' top throttle list.

Two things I didn't want.

And probably the reason for Diana's incessant calls.

When I informed Carter first about the mere fact the Royals had—indeed—been present during the moment we set fireworks by sitting at the Elites table, he was quick to gossip that information to Diana and Trevor. Rosa-belle seemed mildly worried, though she looked as though far more important things were on her mind, and I knew it had something to do with her parents. While I could have checked, I knew it wasn't a good move to look into her private life like that, and right now, damage control was needed at the school.

I had been working between postponing this meeting, and finishing off reports for other divisions, I just couldn't stall it any longer with the urgency needed and required to get this build up and running, the problems occurring and building at the school should have been minor problems, though it had been three weeks since my group had borrowed their table, and ate their food. We took their thunder and scorched their lightning. I understood why they weren't so overjoyed by the fact mere teenagers at the school wanted to make a name for themselves too. To stand on the elite's golden podium like gods and goddesses too.

Who wouldn't want that?

That's what they all thought at least. That standing up, hacking into school speakers is what it takes to get noticed. That wasn't my dream, I just didn't make that part clear.

They took the attention like a King and Queen, Carter and Rosa-belle usually always right behind them. Though many times during the past few weeks I've had to see this on posted Instagram photos and Skype with them on the other side, as they assume I've been on holiday with my Aunt and Uncle.