Family Bonding, Someone's Jealous

Kara's P.O.V

"Thank you for bringing me here. I will be able to go back on my own." I said as I take a peek inside the driver's window.

"Someone will drive you back. Just wait here." He clicked his tongue and drive as fast as he can.

I just sigh as I look at the moving car.

"Kara!"

"Mom!"

I hug Mom.
She looks really worn out.
I knew it.

"How are you? And the baby?" I said as I rub her tummy.
There is no visible bump yet.

Mom smiles weakly and kiss my forehead.

"We are fine. Your Uncle Richard takes good care of us. But--"

"But?"
I look seriously at Mom.

"Your Uncle is very worried of you. He cant contact you either."

"My phone is consfiscated. I can call Mom because I ask for permission but...how is he?"

We slowly walk inside the house.

"He is resting on the guest room. How long will you be here? Your Dad said there might be other people after your life so he wont allow you to come home."

I smile.
I wont tell Mom that it is just an excuse to not let me home..

"Mom, I miss you. About what happen.."

"No. Your Dad told me. I dont want you to remember something like that. Oh, and your friends came to visit you. I dont know where you are but I told them you are safe. They are very thankful and glad you are okay."

"I know. Mom, about Uncle Ethan?"

"Ethan, Yes, Ethan. He told me to tell him right away when you arrive.Wait, Ill contact him. You go and sit down."

"I will wake up Uncle Dad."

"Yes Wake your.....what?"

I smile.

"He is Dad of my sister or brother so he is partly my dad too. So he is my Uncle Dad...right?"

Mom cried and hug me.
"You go and wake up your Uncle Dad. I--I will call your other Uncle Dad."

"Hahaha.. He doesnt want to be called Dad."

"Okay. You hurry." Mom pushes me lightly. She hides her trembling lips but I know she will cry so much in the kitchen.
She is a drama queen after all.
A drama queen that I love so much.

"Wake up Uncle Dad."

"Hmmm...5 more minutes...no...make it 3 ...or 2 more." Uncle Dad said mumbling.

"Uncle Dad, this is Kara."

"Kara? Hmm? KARA!" He flip and look at me. His face is really worn out but there is an overwhelmed joy as he looks at me.

"Kara..My baby.." he said softly as he hug me tenderly.
I sigh when his body trembles and I heard a muffled and soft sniffing.

"I miss you too Uncle Dad."

"Uncle Dad?"
He pushes me a bit to make us face to face. His eyes is red.
But his lips are twitching.

"Well,you are my sibling's dad so partly my dad.."

"Just call me dad. Or tatay."

"No. Dad will get mad."

"Your Dad is really handsome." Uncle Dad said a bit jealous.