Chapter 17

Kongpop POV

Lights were turned on as soon as the video finished .

Kongpop - me , Arthit and p knot were childhood playmates grown up together in my palace. Arthit was our head of minister's Mr Perawat Rojnapat's grandson . after his death , Arthit and his family moved out from the palace. Me and p knot kept in touch with him . 2 years before , we met and decided to follow the royal command . now you may rise your opinion.

Thank god we made a good story .. Please believe it council .

Councillor 1 - so are you going to marry him sir

Kongpop- of course ...we are planning to follow my grandpapa's command.

Councillor 2 - are you gay ?

Kongpop - no... But Arthit is an exception. Like I said before. We have been together for 2 years and that does change a lot .plus I want to follow my late grandpapa's command.

Councillor 3 - sir. .you gave the ring when you were just 8 . maybe you weren't serious.. Can you think about your decision again .

Kongpop - I may have given the ring when i was just 8. but if I didn't want him to have it , i would have asked him to give it back any time .
so do you wanna question my decision again

If they know the truth how I forgot about the ring.

Councillor 4 - What about the public reaction . don't you think many will oppose

Kongpop - my grandpapa , the great king Prachaya suthiluck is still one of the most respected kings of all-time. So , if we broadcast the video about his decision . I don't think anyone will oppose much . also we will try gaining support through social media.

Councillor 2 - tho his grandfather was once our head of minister's , he is only a teacher's son. With a bachelors degree in music , he is nothing but an ordinary guy .

Knot - with all the respect Mr councillor. Please give respect to our future consent. His social status doesn't give any of you , any permission to criticize him.

If only Arthit hears what p  knot  says now.. He will start worshipping p knot.

Councillor 3 - what about heirs sir ?

Kongpop - I have 7 more years before my coronation as the king. I think that's enough and more time to think about a heir. But I can promise you I will have my heirs before that . also my sister princess may is going to get married. Her children can also become the future heirs..

I can't handle any more questions..

Kongpop - I think our discussion time is over... Stall we start voting . ?

Knot - those who accept this decision please raise your hand .

7 out of 10 councillors supported ... Our barrier is crossed . hope the public too supports us .

*_______*________*_________*_______*
Short and boring chapter ?
Don't worry it's double update today ..

Council has agreed . waiting for public reaction .

Do vote and comment na