6

I took Nayeon to the biology lab and closed the door, not locking it since it is not allowed.

"What happened Naebear, you can tell me anything."

"Yoosung. He broke up with me." Nayeon said and sniffled again.

"I really liked him and thought we were going to last more. He promised me so many things and just left me like I was nothing." She added and went quiet which I took a cue to speak.

"If he doesn't see what a jewel you are, then he is an idiot." I said and went to give her a hug.

"You deserve someone who would never risk losing you. Who would put up with the childish you and still think you are the best person in the world for them." I added but she is still looked unconvinced.

"And I didn't like him that much anyways." Nayeon giggled at that and wiped her face.

"You don't like any boy except yourself." She said and I smiled.

"Thats because I'm the best." I said and she smacked my arm.

"I wish I could find someone like you to spend my life with." She said making me a bit hurt.

Why find someone like me when you have the original version of me?

"Lets go to class or we will be the only one bunking." She said and showed a sad smile.

I know she was still hurting. She really liked him.

"Alright." It was the only thing that came out of mouth.

Nayeon smiled again and went to the door.

"Nayeon?" I called her and she turned around.

"Do you want me to beat him up? Like a hero? I asked and she raised up a brow.

"I'm pretty sure you would lose a couple of bones and a lot of blood so please don't." She said and smiled for real, her bunny smile.

It made me smile automatically and we went to the class with great smiles.

"Please come sit with me again. I don't want to sit with Yoosung." She said and I was about to agree but then I remembered Mina.

Mina has always sat alone, and she has no one.
And my best friend here, just went through a break up.

"A-actually Nayeon, I'm already sitting with Mina. You can ask Jungyeon to sit with you. Or the four of us could sit together." I said and closed my eyes, ready for Nayeon to slap me or something.

"I understand." She simply said and walked inside the class.

I was confused and followed her in.

I saw Mina who was looking at Nayeon with a worried expression.

I sat on my seat and sighed.

"Nayeon looks sad." Mina said and I nodded.

"They broke up." I simply said and Mina nodded.

"Shouldn't you be helping her? You are her bestie." She said and I sighed again.

"You should go to her." She said and smiled.

"What about you?" I asked and she shrugged.

"It will be nice since you always disturb me when I'm studying." She said but I felt she only said that to convince me.

I picked my bag and turned to her, "I'll make it right." I said and went to sit beside Nayeon.

Be happy and be safe.