Chapter 17

Seokjin's feet dragged against the floor, going down the stairs. He caught Namjoon's scent almost immediately and warmth bloomed in him, remembering last nights events.

The Alpha was preparing - it at least trying - breakfast when he entered the kitchen and Namjoon's attention immediately left the stove to Seokjin. A small smile came onto his face and he pulled the Omega to him by hand, placing a kiss on his forehead that had him blushing.

"Good morning." The Alpha's voice sent shivers up his spine and he nodded, barely squeaking back a 'good morning' before the smell of something burning wafted through the room and Seokjin panicked.

"Namjoon! The eggs!" Namjoon picked the pan up quickly but the damage was already done, the eggs were burned to a crisp and he smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry, I got distracted." Seokjin smiled softly and took the pan from him, taking it to the sink and leaving it there for now.

"It's okay. Do you have another pan? I can make breakfast today." Namjoon was going to protest but Seokjin shushed him, going to look through the cabinets for another pan and he found one in the bottom cabinets.

Namjoon watched him silently as he worked, cracking the eggs and frying the bacon. By the end, he had two plates of eggs and bacon and toast along with freshly squeezed orange juice.

The Alpha involuntarily let out an approving growl and it made the heat inside Seokjin flare. Namjoon could smell how happy the Omega was and brought him closer to himself, picking him up and placing on the counter. Seokjin's eyes were already glassy and one nudge from Namjoon's nose had him tilting his head to allow the Alpha to scent him.

When Namjoon was done, he let Seokjin scent him as well, the Omega practically purring in content as he felt his scent envelope Namjoon's and mix together. The Alpha smiled and lifted his head up to gently press his lips against the Omega, they both let out content scents, comforting the other.

The moment was shattered when the front door was banged open and two familiar scents filled the house. But one of them wasn't really welcome, to Seokjin anyway.

"Namjoon—oh." Hoseok stopped in his tracks when he saw the compromising position Namjoon and Seokjin were, the Alpha had a rather annoyed expression while the Omega had covered his nose. It prompted Hoseok to smell himself to make sure he wasn't what trigger Seokjin to do that but he didn't smell bad at all.

"What brings you here, Hoseok? And Hoshin?" So that was the female Alpha's name, it didn't matter, Seokjin didn't care. He just wanted her gone and for that spicy scent to disappear.

"A-Alpha..." Two heads snapped towards him and he jumped, now more scared of Hoshin, who was staring at him like how Yoongi would to anyone he didn't like, basically Jimin, more than others.

Namjoon noticed how Seokjin's scent spiked with fear and picked him up, placing him down on the ground and frowning.

"What's wrong?" Seokjin was slightly afraid that Namjoon would tell him he was overreacting to the female Alpha's scent but he couldn't stay in the same room as her or he would probably have a nose bleed and faint.

"I-I want to go-go to my room. My-my nose hurts." Namjoon's frown deepened and leaned down to whisper into Seokjin's ear.

"My scent?" Seokjin shook his head, tears in his eyes now from the pain.

"H-hers." He whispered back and Namjoon understood who it was. There was only one female in the room. He nodded and picked him up, burying Seokjin's nose in his scent gland so that he wouldn't smell Hoshin's scent anymore and turned to the other two.

"Hoseok, you'll have the room next to mine. Hoshin, you can take the one in front of it. Me and Seokjin will be gone for a little while, but I'll be back with you shortly." Namjoon walked past them as they nodded and went up the stairs, taking Seokjin to his own room and closed the door, placing the Omega down on the bed.

"What's wrong with Hoshin's scent, Seokjin-ah?" The Omega whined and buried his face in Namjoon's pillows that had his scent all of them and it calmed him, especially after having scented the Alpha and being scented by him.

"It's-its so spicy and our noses are sensitive she-she could make us bleed just by scent alone." Namjoon pursed his lips and nodded, leaning down to kiss Seokjin's forehead.

"You don't have to come out if you don't want to. And you can wear a scent mask that I have in my nightstand if you do decide to come out." Seokjin smiled and nodded, not saying anything else so Namjoon got up and went out to talk to Hoseok.

He'd only called the Beta but the female Alpha had also tagged along for some reason that Namjoon wasn't thankful for anymore. She was his cousin but that doesn't mean he'd rather see her face every day.

"Hoseok." Namjoon opened Seokjin's room's door and was annoyed to see the Beta rummaging through the Omega's closet. "What are you doing?"

"Wanted to see how much does every piece of clothing you bought the Omega costed. You never even spend a penny on me and each of these is a brand design!" He whined like a child and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

"That's not what you're here for Hoseok." The Beta suddenly turned serious and cleared his throat.

"Right, sorry. Let's get down to business."