026. ‒ cute dates & thoughts キュートな日付や思考

❝O26❞

☆║ ☽ 

☆║ ☽ 

third person point of view

the school holidays had started two days ago and everyone was happy about it. technically, being a student in such a prestigious school was not easy, dealing with many assignments and sudden sparring sessions were hard to handle; especially students will be given a pop quiz every month.

and now they were given a chance to rest for the whole week but katsuki bakugou didn't seem to be interested at all, he was wearing a black t-shirt and black jogger pants; laying on his bed while thinking about {Name}. he sighed and stretched his hands, he had no idea what he wanted to do this afternoon.

just then, his phone rang again.

he lazily picked up the phone and waited for his mother to speak first, as a rebellious teen at his age; bakugou was lazy to answer his mother about everything. his mother was being sceptical towards his actions, the tone of his speaking and somehow a little bit of overprotective; causing the blonde to be annoyed all the time when he received his mother phone call.

"and i told you i will be fucking back next friday, for fuck's sake!"

he ran his fingers through his hair and slouched against the desk behind him, bakugou's mother was nagging at him again which he found it irritating. he didn't mean to hurt his mother's feelings, bakugou hates it; he hates that his mother treated him like he was something fragile, easy to break and hard to amend. bakugou took a deep breath, trying to restrain his anger before he speaks.

"old hag, stop worrying about me. i am fine, i will be back soon, okay?" with that, bakugou's mom somehow felt a sense of relief and nagged him a few more times before she hung up the phone.

bakugou peeked outside the window curtains, there were not many people at the field as most of the students went home. bakugou wanted to go home but at the same time, he didn't feel like going back either; his mom will be asking a lot of questions which he was tired to answer. he texted his girlfriend to ask her to come over to his dorm, bakugou wanted to see her cute puffy cheeks and the lovely smile she has, the smile that brighter than anyone else.

kirishima asked the blonde to take the first move to ask {Name} to go on a date. the thought of asking her out was making him anxious, he didn't want to ruin everything on his first date; many scenarios came to his mind and he was nervous. bakugou was thinking hard on how to ask her out, he thought it was embarrassed to ask {Name} to go out with him. he didn't know how to ask her as they have been together for a few weeks by now and yet bakugou was still thinking ways of how to ask his girlfriend.

"fucking go out with me."

"if you don't want to go on a date with me then i will fucking kill you."