First Muster: Chapter 20

***

***

Jennie gently tucks her into her bed. She's back in her room and she knew Jimin wouldn't mind if she uses the room again. Taehyung's hand reached for Yeora and brushed her cheek gently. Jennie looks at him and nodded in confirmation.

"You love her," She spoke in his mind.

Taehyung's hand retracks and looks away almost immediately.

"As my queen that is," he answered back.

"Stop denying Tae, I know you too well. You're lying again,"

Taehyung didn't bother to respond and just evaporates, leaving a black smoke behind.

Jennie dismissed the thought and walked near her cousin. She kisses the back of her hand and smiles.

"Be strong our queen. Soon you'll be able to sit on your throne,"

She leaves her room and lets Yeora rest.

Jimin and Jungkook are in the human realm. Jungkook walks side by side with the king.

"Aren't you going to tell me what actually happened?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook clears his mind to avoid Jimin reading them.

"Even if I want to, I can't remember a thing your majesty," she walks straight.

Jimin sighs in defeat and lets the topic go. Jungkook purposely lead Jimin into the human realm to give Taehyung time to get her back into the castle. He already knew he would do that since he heard the word 'slave' leave Yeowang's lips. Jimin might kill them both if he didn't do a thing.

"Yeora wants to see me tomorrow in my solar," the king suddenly spoke.

"Why?" Jungkook asked him.

"I don't know," he shrugged.

"Hyung, is that even your child Mihyeon is carrying?" he asked him.

Jimin laughs at the younger's question making his brows shoot up in confusion.

"What?" he asked the king.

Jimin stopped laughing and looked at Jungkook.

"No," he deadpanned making Jungkook shake his head and sigh.

"Why are you doing this again?" he asked.

"I don't know," he shrugged himself.