Prologue No Address

Note: There will be no shipping. Also this story has language, blood/gore, and adult themes due to being Death Battle itself. Be Advised when reading this. The ratings will depend on the episode they watch. And without further information let's get started.

Mistral. Atlas. Vacuo. Vale. The four kingdoms of Remnant. Four continents destined to bring mankind to a greater future in harmony. But the Grimm and White Fang are two things that forces the four kingdoms to train Man and Faunus alike to combat these threats.

Two weeks ago, four, destined, young huntresses named Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long did one of the most dangerous missions they assigned (with a bit of Ozpin's 'bending the rules' help) themselves that nearly costed them their lives. Their mission was tasked Search and Destroy. The mission they were assigned to was to search and destroy possible criminal hideouts and to be accompanied by a veteran hunter to support them who turned to be none other than the coffee drinking, hyperactive, history of Remnant obsessed, Doctor Oobleck. Ruby also brought along her and her sister's black corgi, Zwei .The four young heroes, their teacher and the dog headed to the once expansion city of Vale that grimmly got overrunned by the Grimm and is now a haunted ruin that will dreadfully remind anyone what this place once was and will forever be called Mountain Glenn.

Turns out, the abandoned city is the hideout where the evil and cunning criminal overlord named Roman Torchwick and the White Fang are residing at. They are putting together their latest plan: A train filled with bombs that will be used to attract the Grimm and lead them to the city of Vale.

RWBY, Oobleck and Zwei were able to get on the train and attempted to stop the train with no brakes. Despite their training, RWBY have underestimated what they were up against which nearly costed them their lives but were thankfully lucky to survive and reached Vale.

After reaching Vale, Team RWBY were able to hold off the Grimm until their friends Team JNPR (Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren) were able to make it in time and give RWBY some backup. Not long after, General Ironwood's robotic forces, Team CFVY (Coco, Fox, Velvet and Yatsuhashi), The Beacon Staff which consists of Oobleck himself, along with Glynda Goodwitch and Peter Port, and Cinder with her two teammates Mercury and Emerald, were all able to arrive to Vale and turned the tides to their favor.

They did it. They won. The Grimm that came to Vale were all eradicated and removed (they just dissolve shortly after they die) from Vale. The ones the did survive retreated back into the tunnels from where they came from. Despite a few civilians getting injured, not a single life was lost and only a few million Lien in property damage. And to make bigger and greater news, Roman is finally captured and put into custody. All students of Beacon returned to Beacon to celebrate. Everything seemed good and started going back to normal.

However, this is just the beginning.

Despite killing off the Grimm in Vale, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang are beginning to feel that it's not over just yet. Roman is in prison, but they all agree they feel there are other villains hiding behind the curtain that are waiting to reveal themselves. And they never truly solved everything they tried to figure out. A typical Pyrrhic victor. But not a bad one.

That was two weeks ago.

Now is the time to focus on the present and prepare for the future that lies ahead of them.

(Friday)

It's a beautiful day at Beacon. Students were hustling and bustling around Beacon to get to their classes without being late. Inside one of the classes was none other than RWBY and JNPR, along with other students, doing yet anotherboring class that involves (yet again) listening to their teacher's, Peter Port, boring stories that are only about him and his "Prey". Even Weiss and Pyrrha, despite respecting the veteran huntsman, are starting to think he needs some help and possibly a retirement home for him to live when he does finally retire. Half of his tales recently for the past week are now starting to sound absurd and even downright made up if he hasn't made them all boring to begin with. Taking down an Ursa with one hand while grooming his mustache? Cracked a Death Stalker's armor with his fist? Killed a Beowulf just by staring at it!? Okay, this is starting to get ridiculous. At least Port is a wise man who knows what he's talking about that does not involve himself and the Grimm.