Episode 1 Boba Fett VS Samus Aran

My first chapter for episode one of Death Battle.

Boba Fett belongs to Star Wars and Disney.

Samus belongs to Nintendo.

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Netflix and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

As Ruby presses the play button, they see an advertisement. Must be important.

After the advertisement of Netflix, a metal wall covered in blood with spikes sticking out of the ground with chains hanging from the ceiling. Then the name says it all. Death Battle.

(Cues "Invader — Jim Johnson)

Wiz: The bounty hunter. Galactic pirates of living beings.

Boomstick: They blow shit up for cash.

Wiz: A prime example is Boba Fett, the most feared bounty hunter in the galaxy.

Boomstick: But don't forget Samus Aran. She's so badass, whole planets explode when she's done with them. BOOM!

Wiz: I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And I'm Boomstick

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze the weapons, armor and skills of theses two beastly killers and answer the most important question of all: which of these warriors will win… a Death Battle?

This actually really gave the four girls the sounds interesting, a show of two hosts talking about two characters who are bounty hunters and even warriors that are stacked against each other and one question they agreed what Wizard had said. Who will win? Ruby felt excited about the mention of weapons, Weiss actually was intrigued at this and Blake is in the same boat as well. Yang felt like she's a kid in a candy store of warriors and badasses.

The first contestant the girls see is a man wearing a unique set of armor and a cool looking helmet with a T shaped visor, he's also wearing a cape. They also notice he's wearing a jetpack and holding a cylinder shaped gun in his hand.

Boba Fett

(Cue to Star Wars soundtrack)

Wiz: Boba Fett is well known for his cunning, ruthlessness and brute force. But his killer instinct relies on his diverse arsenal of death.

RWBY is starting to really like this guy, especially Ruby and Yang.

MANDALORIAN BODY ARMOR

Nearly Indestructible

Micro Energy Field

Penetrating Radar

Protection from Fire, Poison, Acid, Cold

Retractable Drinking Straw (that actually made Ruby laugh at that one)

Boomstick: Plus, he wears the most badass space suit ever.

Wiz: That's no ordinary spacesuit, Boomstick; that's Fett's Mandalorian Armor, forged from nearly indestructible Duraplast containing a Micro Energy Field for dispersing impacts.

Boomstick: This guy can have a freakin bomb blow up in his face and still walk away.

"Damn" replied Yang. Not a lot of hunters and huntresses including Yang can tank a bomb in the face and still stand. This guy just walks it off. Ruby and Weiss liked how the armor can disperse impacts with an energy field that's similar to their own Aura.