Episode 2 Akuma vs Shang Tsung

My second chapter for episode 2

Akuma belongs to Capcom.

Shang Tsung belongs to Mortal Kombat and Warner Bros

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Gamefly and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Ruby hits the play button. After another advertisement named Gamefly. The Death Battle Logo appears and on with the second episode. The girls are wondering who's next after the ending of the first episode.

(*Cues "Invader — Jim Johnston"*)

Wiz: Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat. Kings of the fighting genre. And every good fighter needs awesome villains.

Yang is really gonna love this one, she loved playing fighting games when she was younger and now she's gonna see what fighters from another world are gonna be in this episode. Weiss, Blake and Ruby are also wondering.

Boomstick: Like Akuma, the ultimate badass with martial arts.

Wiz: And Shang Tsung, the sorceress vanguard of doom.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skill to find out who would win… A Death Battle

The first contestant is a muscular man wearing a sleeveless black gi with a piece of rope tied around him like a belt and brown eastern style sandals. He also has spiky, blood red hair with one part of it tied in a vertical ponytail and red glowing eyes. Also, he appears to be wearing a necklace with the beads as big as peaches (weirdest necklace they have ever seen).

Akuma

(*Cues Street Fighter IV — Old Temple*)

Wiz: Akuma, Master of the Fist. Known as Gouki in Japan, he's a living weapon. Ten times stronger than nearly every other Street Fighter.

Boomstick: Plus, he looks freakin awesome. I want me some red glowing eyes.

Despite looking interesting and badass, Akuma is intimidating to RWBY due to his appearance along being mentioned he's the villain for this episode along with his opponent. They need to keep watching and see what else Akuma shows. That symbol glowing on his back is eye catching.

GOU HADOUKEN

Total Control

Can Fire Multiple at Once

Shinku Hadouken

Can be Charged

Usable in Midair [Zanku Hadouken]

Wiz: Akuma has dozens of powerful special attacks including the Gou Hadouken. A powerful blast with precision control. He can even use the almighty Shinku-Hadouken, which is, basically, a giant fireball of death.

RWBY is intrigued with this kind of energy attack.

"it's almost like their own aura. And some aura users can actually perform similar move sets compared to what Akuma has demonstrated. But it takes a lot of concentration and it's too risky to use and might kill them." Blake said.

Ruby may like weapons more, but she also has a fondness to energy attacks along with the other three.

Boomstick: Man, if I ever throw a Hadouken in real life, I'm gonna die happen.