Episode 3 Rogue VS Wonder Woman

My third chapter for episode 3

Rogue belongs to Marvel.

Wonder Woman belongs to DC Comics and Warner Bros

Death Battle belongs to Screwattack.

RWBY belongs to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum (R.I.P).

Gamefly and soundtrack belong to their respective owners.

I own NONE of the Copyright.

Warning. There will be a lot of suggestive themes in this episode. Be advised.

Ruby pressed play. Death Battle began after boomstick mentioned a site called Go Daddy. The introduction shows dozens of female superheroines wearing unique outfits for combat. Some are modest, others, not so much.

(*Cue "Invader — Jim Johnston"*)

Wiz: Superheroines. Millions have drawn to these modern myths of comic book lore.

RWBY is gonna like this. Not only are the female combatants being praised by and being part of the show besides the male combatants, but also they are comic book characters. Ruby and Yang grew up reading a lot of them. Weiss and Blake read a few they came across but still know little about Comics. Blake usually likes Manga and Weiss prefers women's fashion magazines.

Boomstick: Or you could, uh, just to be drawn the way they're drawn.

And there are the heroines drawn for other reasons.

Wiz: Like Anna Marie, the Rougue...

Boomstick: … And Diana Prince, the Wonder Woman.

Wiz: He's Boomstick and I'm Wizard.

Boomstick: And we're here to watch two chicks duke it out! CATFIGHT!

RWBY has a bad feeling Boomstick is so gonna enjoy this. Let's hope he doesn't say anything embarrassing, he's already been saying a lot of crap already.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills...

Boomstick: And maybe a few other things.

Scratch that. RWBY (especially Weiss) knows no doubt that Boomstick is gonna take advantage here. Might as well tolerate him as much as possible.

The first contestant is a young woman wearing a green and grey mixed skintight suit. Her hair is curly and brown with big white streaks in it.

Rogue

Wiz: Rogue has possessed a variety of different powers over the years. For this duel, in particular, we will use the most well known version; the original iteration from the comics and television show.

"That's interesting, the hosts are using the iconic powers, not all of them. What other powers have Rogue used?" Weiss said with interest.

POWER ABSORPTION

Activated Through Contact

Absorbs Memories, Talents, Personalities and Abilities

Temporary Transfer

Can Use Copied Abilities

Can be Lethal Through Prolonged Contact

Wiz: Her deadliest weapon is her own skin. With just a touch, she absorbs a person's memories, talents, personalities, and abilities, whenever superhuman or not, to use for herself.